Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    MM is always good at every Raid, sometimes more, sometimes less. You are doing nothing wrong when playing Marks, and when we look at the ongoing Nerf and Buffs stay with the specc you like and have fun

Troll or Belf in my opinion. The racials are so close to one another that it doesnt make any real difference, BUT !, when playing Belf NEVER ! choose Male. NEVER !
    Thx you for your answer

Why never male ??

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Blood Elfs dont have males. We have Females and more muscular Females

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question, just over the thumb. KC 880, Jaws 880 or Multishot 900 ?

Deleted
    Why don't you use the guide? I mean, you are already in the correct thread after all.

Click on Beastmaster -> go to artifact traits + relics -> scroll down -> see the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    Because Blood Elfs dont have males. We have Females and more muscular Females

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question, just over the thumb. KC 880, Jaws 880 or Multishot 900 ?
    ALWAYS KC/Jaws. Fuck the other traits they are garbage.

If you had to pick, it doesn't matter between your KC or Jaw relic, whichever one you prefer(random extra damage or guaranteed damage increase), as they are both equal in DPS increase.

Is the apex predator's ring any good for SV? Sent BM for a bit to max out the weapon for the new tames and going back SV after that. Only legendaries I have for SV are Sephuz, Prydaz, Shadow Hunter's, KJ, and the Bone Apron. Wondering if the ring would be better than those at all, especially with FS getting so much focus on the gold trait and T20.

Deleted
    If you had to pick, it doesn't matter between your KC or Jaw relic
    That's actually not true. They both give the same amount of dps increase, but KC relic will give you extra self-healing (15% KC dmg as heal with Spirit Bond trait)

I am fairly new to BM and I'm looking for a guide. Upon quick glance and on page... Seven Hundred and TWENTY.... I did not see a link to any guide. I have read icy veins but nothing else that would be considered a guide. Who is the author or what is the name of the guide so I know what to search for?

Also, can't we make an updated thread that doesn't include information from past expansions?

Uhh, the first post has direct links to the guides for all specs, and yes, Azor's guide = Icy Veins. If you look at the author of the guide of Icy Veins all should become clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for updating all three guides.
    Survival looks complicated still, maybe more so than feral... But it feels more fun when I am hitting dummies.

Quote Originally Posted by coño View Post
    I am fairly new to BM and I'm looking for a guide. Upon quick glance and on page... Seven Hundred and TWENTY.... I did not see a link to any guide. I have read icy veins but nothing else that would be considered a guide. Who is the author or what is the name of the guide so I know what to search for?

Also, can't we make an updated thread that doesn't include information from past expansions?
    You clearly didn't look hard enough then because the guides are on the first post of the thread.

The icy-veins guides are updated reguarly and are relevant now.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    You clearly didn't look hard enough then because the guides are on the first post of the thread.

The icy-veins guides are updated reguarly and are relevant now.

I didn't look hard enough but you seem to have a harder time with reading comprehension. The icy vein links ARE THE GUIDE.
    You at least helped clear that up.

Deleted
    You said you read the guide, but didn't read the guide? Why are you looking for the author? What makes you think he'd write 2 guides about the same thing? And how the fuck do you not know the author when it says who it is in said guide...oh wait, HE is the guy that has a hard time reading, right?

Nice try hiding your wish to be spoonfed, I guess.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-04-19 at 07:13 PM.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    You said you read the guide, but didn't read the guide? Why are you looking for the author? What makes you think he'd write 2 guides about the same thing? And how the fuck do you not know the author when it says who it is in said guide...oh wait, HE is the guy that has a hard time reading, right?
    He was likely confused as most of the other guides here actually reside in the forums as a post rather than being linked to another web site. You're getting yourself all worked up over nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    He was likely confused as most of the other guides here actually reside in the forums as a post rather than being linked to another web site. You're getting yourself all worked up over nothing.
    So instead of accepting the truth and his own 'supposedly' honest mistake, it's fine to be passive aggressive now?

But I guess we can always use more questions like "which relic do I use?" in here.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-04-19 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coño View Post
    I didn't look hard enough but you seem to have a harder time with reading comprehension. The icy vein links ARE THE GUIDE.
    You at least helped clear that up.
    Why are you questioning other's reading comprehension when you couldn't find the author of the guide..... in a thread titled "Azortharion's Hunter Guide" rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    icy veins = icy veins.

to me a guide is not icy veins. Spoonfed? In other communities, NOT hunter. You have basic overview on Icy Veins and a guide in some other format like ... PDF, DOC, or even XLS. Asking for the location of a guide that isn't icy veins isn't wanting to be spoonfed. I was confused, but now I know the hunter community does things a little different.

Thanks for trying to help out a new hunter and not get all bent out of shape @DocSavageFan

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    So instead of accepting the truth and his own 'supposedly' honest mistake, it's fine to be passive aggressive now?

But I guess we can always use more questions like "which relic do I use?" in here.
    I did accept responsibility for my honest mistake and I did reply to his straight forward aggression with straight forward aggression. There wasn't anything passive about it.
    Last edited by coño; 2017-04-20 at 02:24 PM. Reason: to make it clear i'm saying thank you to Doc Savage.

Deleted
    How do we find out the ID for relics to sim them? Wanting to sim an 890 Quick Shot relic vs my currently equipped 910 Windrunners Guidance.

Have a question about using trueshot with meme spec on ST. Say we are on spellblade, and we cast windburst trueshot piercing.
    Now we have low focus. Do we spam arcane and ignore marked shot procs to get back to high focus and then dump into aimed, or do we alternate between arcane and marked, dumping focus with aimed once trueshot is about to end?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLuckBox View Post
    Have a question about using trueshot with meme spec on ST. Say we are on spellblade, and we cast windburst trueshot piercing.
    Now we have low focus. Do we spam arcane and ignore marked shot procs to get back to high focus and then dump into aimed, or do we alternate between arcane and marked, dumping focus with aimed once trueshot is about to end?
    I haven't played MM in a while in raids (got the challenge done though) and I don't ever remember a time this was a problem. Maybe my haste was just high, but between GCD's, I still built focus and even capped when I just spammed AS>MS during the CD.

Quote Originally Posted by santy View Post
    How do we find out the ID for relics to sim them? Wanting to sim an 890 Quick Shot relic vs my currently equipped 910 Windrunners Guidance.
    Use Raidbots for that. Its quite simple to sim relics.