Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    After disliking Anduin for so long, he finally seems like he's finally getting somewhere good.
    How could you dislike a child?
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    So, when I get home in a few hours, I'll continue the quest-line?

Good.
    If you already turned the compass in to Anduin, yes. I did that and took like an hour break and I think the next quest NPC was already up for me by then. The rest of it was able to be completed with no interruptions.

Priests don't wield swords though...

Nor can they make hammers out of light...

However, there's a the "Judgement" ability for us paladins...
    I wouldn't put it pass Anduin being able to manifest his holy power in the shape of a hammer without having to be paladin. I mean both classes use the same power. Anduin had Fearbreaker before. He did not seem to use it.

so it's alliance only?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    You said "Orcs" meaning more than just 1...
    Routinely punked by Gary as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    haven't played alliance since the end of cata, it's nice to see anduin finally doing something, is he actually old enough to rule now? or has stormwind gone back to a regency council since varian died?

i really don't see why they need to make him a paladin though, priests are plenty powerful on their own, just look at how badass velen has become in the past couple of xpacs, that dude is light incarnate, he has the full power of the naaru at his backs, i haven't seen any paladin come close to his level of power, unless i missed something and he is just a special example.

if velen took anduin under his wing properly and trained him, i think anduin would be soo much more powerful as a priest, the guy has over 25,000 years of experience fighting the legion and harnessing the powers of the light, to say that only a paladin can beat the legion back is a load of bull.

bit off topic but im still hoping for an epic final showdown between velen and kil'jaedan, thats a brotherly conflict that blows illidan and malfurion out of the damn galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by bigyin109 View Post
    i really don't see why they need to make him a paladin though, priests are plenty powerful on their own, just look at how badass velen has become in the past couple of xpacs, that dude is light incarnate, he has the full power of the naaru at his backs, i haven't seen any paladin come close to his level of power, unless i missed something and he is just a special example.
    The human faction leader has always seemed to be warrior/melee types (Genn, Arthas, Varian, Arthas dad) while the magic oriented have been advisors. Human rulers in most fantasy are of the Warrior King archetypes in general so they can heroically charge into the front lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    If you already turned the compass in to Anduin, yes. I did that and took like an hour break and I think the next quest NPC was already up for me by then. The rest of it was able to be completed with no interruptions.
    Good. I'll be ready.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Routinely punked by Gary as well.
    Yet he didn't die from him....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigyin109 View Post
    haven't played alliance since the end of cata, it's nice to see anduin finally doing something, is he actually old enough to rule now? or has stormwind gone back to a regency council since varian died?

if velen took anduin under his wing properly and trained him, i think anduin would be soo much more powerful as a priest, the guy has over 25,000 years of experience fighting the legion and harnessing the powers of the light, to say that only a paladin can beat the legion back is a load of bull.

bit off topic but im still hoping for an epic final showdown between velen and kil'jaedan, thats a brotherly conflict that blows illidan and malfurion out of the damn galaxy
    Velen and Kil'jaedens battle is like Optimus Prime Vs Megatron, or like An Angel Vs Satan Himself....

Illidan is just an edgy guy, with Malfurion being that 1 hippy brother....

After disliking Anduin for so long, he finally seems like he's finally getting somewhere good.
    Yeah, by turning him into Varion.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Being a vanilla alliance player, I get so many feels when I see Anduin. He was this little boy when I met him, now he's this strapping young King.

God, the goosebumps from this cinematic, as well as just from this entire expansion with his story. I haven't been alliance since WOTLK, but I'm seriously considering going back over. The current solidarity of the alliance is just beautiful. I love to see faction leaders interacting with one another.

"If the sword ignites I'm gonna cry"
    And not only does it ignite, it empowers with what I'm guessing is holy power, versus Varian's red

Ughhhhhhh. Leave me here to die.
    It feels special to know that myself and many others grew up alongside this character as well. I was like 9 or 10 when I played classic WoW.
    While I don't really play the game anymore, I still very much follow the development of the game and the lore to see what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    You mean to tell me Alliance players saw crawling Thrall, stabbing Lol'jin or why horde had to retreat? Two different cinematics with same ending...
    But I didnt mean to start a flame war I just dont like those ppl bitching about things like ''Our King died, so their Wachief has to die too'' or ''They have cinematic we want one too'' etc...
    Lore isnt about equality between factions
    who even fucking cares about this pathetically infantile "balance" that you morons seem to spout like it makes you some special snowflake. It doesn't matter how many cinematics are made and who gets what spotlight. Make them all about thrall for all I care, if it salts you so much

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-04-20 at 11:33 AM.

This kinda teases with the idea that he may end up leading the Alliance to go after Argus with him as a paladin. Only hope his BFF Wrathion show ups too!

Deleted
    b-but I wanted him to become a shadow priest...

10+ Year Old Account
    Think they are finally fleshing the character out. Which means he's miles more likable than when he was in MoP, I wanted Garrosh to throttle him. But here I would lie if I said I didn't feel some emotion beside Anduin there :O
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Because it is a common step? There was priests at first, then a group went off the beaten path to specialize themselves, and they became Paladins. It is quite common in the Alliance, for people to step off the rank as Priest, and become Paladins - as well as Paladins, becoming priests.
    not really. the first Paladins were Knights who were trained to use magic, only a few started as priests.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2017-04-19 at 09:08 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    where does the second part of the quest appear?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Here it is, the cinematic we've all been waiting for.

Too many feelings, can't wait to see more cinematics from Blizzard. :]
    What questline leads up to this? Or is it just something leading to Tomb? I found a quest off the coast of broken isles today where I found a compass and had to bring it to the new King and he had some text talking about it and his father.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwirt View Post
    Mufasa....
    My thoughts exactly! Man they are really spoiling us with lore and cinematic moments this expansion..

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    If they're about to make Anduin a Paladin.

Oh my god, yes.

I can't help but see All Might when looking at this image... lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    not really. the first Paladins were Knights who were trained to use magic, only a few started as priests.
    Light magic. It was Alonsus Faol, the Archbishop of the Church of the Holy Light, that created the Knights of the Silver Hand.