Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It's maybe 1/4, but get this: it is actually retroactive:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...817_021956.jpg

using tokens I got before I got legionfall united. never listening to the internet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Wait...how did you manage to do it yesterday and today (unless you mean yesterday as in Monday and today as in Tuesday) because several hours ago was roughly the earliest you could get it to my knowledge. As I did it on my main about a hour or two after it opened up.
    Eh? I play on EU, we got ours yesterday on Monday, today is Tuesday
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-04-18 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    50% chance, Blizzard style. Working as intended Kappa.
    Actually 50% and 0% average to 25%. That's probably what it is, though it's kinda annoying not to be able to tell how much of a chance it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjooce View Post
    You can simply make a Weak aura that appears on your screen somewhere when you have AP in your bags, and you just click the weak aura button and it uses them rather than having to click through your bag. You can simply click a button on your UI
    That'd be useful, what's the WA? Also, doesn't change that it's stupid and should be default UI.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Eh? I play on EU, we got ours yesterday on Monday, today is Tuesday
    But, isn't your reset day on Wednesday? Because that'd put it at Tuesday at the earliest of getting it. Still confused.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    That'd be useful, what's the WA? Also, doesn't change that it's stupid and should be default UI.
    I meant an addon, unsure why i wrote WA, however the addon is called ArtifactPowerUser, just puts a button on your UI thats only there when you have AP items and your out of combat (:

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/artifactpoweruser

I had it work on the challenge mission with huge AK. Two 9 million AK items, hours of work saved by a flip of the coin, I was very pleased.

But, isn't your reset day on Wednesday? Because that'd put it at Tuesday at the earliest of getting it. Still confused.
    For some reason, since 7.2 new content is unlocked on Tuesdays, but weekly maintenance still happens on Wednesdays. I have no idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    For some reason, since 7.2 new content is unlocked on Tuesdays, but weekly maintenance still happens on Wednesdays. I have no idea why.
    Suramar 7.1 questline also unlocked on Tuesdays in EU, must be a new trend in legion

They should make the proc like multicast/multistrike for better visibility.
    Use 1m token, get:
    Your artifact gains 1m AP.
    Your artifact gains 1m AP.

Instead of
    Your artifact gains 2m AP.

Not sure if I hit the bad end of the RNG stick today but of over 40 AP tokens I only had 2 proc a double
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Procs quite regularly for me.

For me it seems to be about a 25% proc chance, cleared all ArtPow WQ yesterday and only got 3 procs. Given how its the final tier class hall perk, it should effect all ArtPow tokens imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stolker View Post
    Still boggles my mind how Blizz was able to think of something as boring as that for the latest stage of the upgrade path. The secondary stuff with relics may have been imbalanced but it was at least something you could look forward to. This? lol
    I, personally, would have prefered a blank +100% more AP gain, rather then the current RNG model. 2nd relic trait? Sure, very nice if done correctly. Hopefully will see it in 7.3, along with a 4th relic slot. But +100% more AP? That would have been fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Feelsgoodman when my challenge mission procs for double ap and i get 18 mil in total instead of 9!

7+ Year Old Account
    So far iv been proccing at around 20% of tokens earned. But i can't say yet whether thats bad luck or good luck yet

I've been watching and haven't seen any yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico9240 View Post
    Feelsgoodman when my challenge mission procs for double ap and i get 18 mil in total instead of 9!
    Happened today for me too.

Dunno. Don't have that addon though. I have the World Quest Tracker that one of the mods made here and Angry World Quests from the addon setup I'm using (haven't disabled it for some reason).
    World Quest list puts a list next to your map, and shows them on the map with icons showing the rewards.
    AP rewards are coloured differently if they have a sufficient duration.
    Lets you decide quicker if you want to do them sooner, such as for emissaries, or later for the greater AP.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Fun fact: Legionfall United also works on the AP tokens you get from contributing to Broken Shore buildings. That's the only source outside of WQ/missions that I've seen it affect.