Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    The fact that it was there is inconsistent.. In the Anduin comic he had the sword, that was MONTHS ago

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...on-of-the-wolf
    We don't know when that comic was set, only that it was after the Broken Shore. Could easily have been after this excursion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jebus138 View Post
    This is true ha, although watching the video again, it looks like one of the two blades that makes Shalamayne, so the other half may still be lying around somewhere...
    After I completed the quest he had the two handed version equipped...

Quote Originally Posted by MrV1ndictive View Post
    We don't know when that comic was set, only that it was after the Broken Shore. Could easily have been after this excursion.
    We know exactly when it was, he was getting the letter telling him his father had died and his belongings. So it was well before he comes out here.

As a Horde player, I've got to admit - Anduin's Theme is my favourite piece of ingame music this expansion.

This cinematic made me wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    After I completed the quest he had the two handed version equipped...
    Odd, unless it is just me...the one he "uncovers" looks like the single handed version...could just be me though.
    Last edited by jebus138; 2017-04-19 at 10:04 PM.

Fix the shadow priest. At least give it a proper AE attack or just revert mind shear to the original state. It's pathetic in it's current form.

7+ Year Old Account
    The fact that it was there is inconsistent.. In the Anduin comic he had the sword, that was MONTHS ago

the comics happen in a time, not when they are released, so this is after, hell the comics came out before legion even launched, so by that logic anduin was crying about varian being dead, and was the king, months before varian died

the comic is set after this happened, not months ago before varian even died
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Fix the shadow priest. At least give it a proper AE attack or just revert mind shear to the original state. It's pathetic in it's current form.
    Almost correct topic. LuL

I picked up the trinket..gave it to anduin.. he said a view words and that's it for me? No video. No following quest? Did i do something wrong?

The cinematic takes place before the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the comics happen in a time, not when they are released, so this is after, hell the comics came out before legion even launched, so by that logic anduin was crying about varian being dead, and was the king, months before varian died

the comic is set after this happened, not months ago before varian even died
    Again, scroll up to my other comment. In that comic he looks as if he is FINDING OUT his father was dead. The scroll he had still had an unbroken seal on , so it happened before this tidbit that was just released.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    The cinematic takes place before the comic.
    see above reply

7+ Year Old Account
    Again, scroll up to my other comment. In that comic he waslooks as if he is FINDING OUT his father was dead. The scroll he had still had an unbroken seal on , so it happened before this tidbit that was just released.

- - - Updated - - -

see above reply
    thats not how it works they found it after
    because how would he get fucking shalamane BEFORE finding out his father died
    where in that comic does it say he is finding out his father is dead, hes known for awhile
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Finally an Alliance only thing to make up for patch 5.3. Thanks.
    Finally an Alliance only thing to make up years of "Green Jesus".

Looks like he's finally starting to grow a pair

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we dont lose Anduin as a neutral character.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathson View Post
    I picked up the trinket..gave it to anduin.. he said a view words and that's it for me? No video. No following quest? Did i do something wrong?
    Same, I didn't get one either? Oh well.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin prot paladin confirmed!

Again, scroll up to my other comment. In that comic he looks as if he is FINDING OUT his father was dead. The scroll he had still had an unbroken seal on , so it happened before this tidbit that was just released.
    Check the comic yourself before making claims: Shalamayne sits on the desk Anduin is at. How did he get it in the comic if not until AFTER this event in-game? He is not reading about his father's death at the start, more like a standard royal missive of some sort, reflecting on his father's passing and how he became king, not in the way he had hoped as a boy.

The comic takes place after this cinematic, though before the end of the events on the Broken Isles (as the guard-turned-demon brings word about the Broken Isles before attacking). The offensive we are on is still active, the Tomb is likely not yet dealt with. But the event of this cinematic scene, is done. Anduin has been to the Broken Shore, taken up Shalamayne, and returned to Stormwind.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

The comic takes place after the broken shore failed invasion... when he receives the letter his father wrote him, delivered by Greymane iirc.

This cinematic is clearly way after that... hence the inconsistency with the weapon being 'found'.

How is something that simple confusing?