Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    It's all a matter of perspective, I suppose. Can already tell that any discussion on that matter with you will have no meaningful outcome (including agreeing to disagree)
    I think oppressed is a pretty strong word for the modern experience, yes. It implies a systematic problem, while I find it to be more of a problem with certain individuals. To me, oppressed would be something like the Jim Crow era (slavery is a given).
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-04-19 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I think oppressed is a pretty strong word for the modern experience, yes. It implies a systematic problem, while I find it to be more of a problem with certain individuals.
    Oh? That's a bit of a surprise, I take that back!

What certain individuals do you believe it to be more of a problem for, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Yet when whites get called " Cracker " Biscuit " etc " in public its totally okay and laughed at. Doublestandard much?
    In my brief amount of years, I've never (as a white person) been referred to as a biscuit.

I mean...biscuits are fucking delicious, at least to me. I guess that makes me a cannibal now.

OP should stick to facts, no allegations of assault have been made.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Oh? That's a bit of a surprise, I take that back!

What certain individuals do you believe it to be more of a problem for, and why?
    I mean a problem by, not for.

I think individual racists will exist forever, and they are a unsolvable problem. We will never be able to read minds, and even if we could, we should not.

I think systematic racism is long dead, and it's dishonest to presume it still exists in law, policy, etc. If and when it rears it's ugly head, in some sort of corporate policy, we have laws for that, and I feel they are enforced fairly.

ITT: people who think O'Reilly leaving matters. The only 'old guard' media person on the right that matters is Rush, there's a bunch of pretenders and former glory types acting like they are still relevant but they're static and ancient.

Fox isn't going anywhere and even if it did the real problem, aka the audience sure isn't. It's not like they magically become Democrats once they're 'unplugged'.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Are white folks oppressed? There's your answer. It's prejudiced as fuck though.
    So if you're born black, you're automatically oppressed...? And no white people are oppressed or have been?

If it's going to be labeled as "racist" to comment on people based on their skin color, then it should be so for everyone.
    Or people could just stop watering down terms by throwing them at literally anything. Soon we won't be allowed to describe someone by the colour of their hair or eyes either if that hair/eye color is usually found among black people.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-04-19 at 10:20 PM.

I thought biscuit was gang for handgun
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

21 years of riding high and it ends on this sad note. Bad, Bill! No finale show either, come on man, couldn't you at least negotiate a goodbye to loyal viewers? 1996-2017 for what? Now Tucker gets your slot.

We're doing it live!

Well one question has been answered, the line up.

Fox is reporting The Five will move to 9:00 and be replaced at 5:00 by a solo Eric Bolling show, who will be replaced by Jesse Watters on the The Five. As predicted by pretty much everyone, I think we can assume Tucker Carlson takes the 8:00 slot, as he is currently getting mad ratings in the 9:00 slot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allegations come in, O'Reilly goes out. You can't explain that.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Ahhhh and now we go through the next step in corporate defenstration: the ritual website scrubbing.

www.foxnews.com/shows/the-oreilly-factor.html

Bill O'reilly no longer exists.

Well well it seems Cucker is poised to take Bill's spot, yes old people, you get to be spoonfed your opinions by this face now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Well well it seems Cucker is poised to take Bill's spot, yes old people, you get to be spoonfed your opinions by this face now.
    I don't get how this joker has a show. He's been a television loser for like 20 years and has bounced around every network, never able to hold a position.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I don't get how this joker has a show. He's been a television loser for like 20 years and has bounced around every network, never able to hold a position.
    He doesn't get it either, judging from the face he's making.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If they're doing it right, it is.
    Well yeah, ranch dressing is hard to get out of bed sheets and will start to smell bad quickly.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Liberal logic makes me laugh....
    It is really weird that you can't participate in a single thread without a deflection onto Democrats or Clinton in some fashion.

Thread: Republican does this bad thing!

Shanknasty: BUT CLINTON, EMAILS, LIBTARDS! Oh btw I'm independent. I just have nothing bad to say about the right.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

It's a great show. You never watch? You would like it; he lets liberal nut bags speak their minds, instead of talking over them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhhh and now we go through the next step in corporate defenstration: the ritual website scrubbing.

www.foxnews.com/shows/the-oreilly-factor.html

Bill O'reilly no longer exists.
    How is it "scrubbing" to remove a canceled show from the show page? The schedule is what it is, and he ain't on it.

Edit: NEVERMIND!

I see now, it's there but, it just says "The Factor". LOL

Also, if you click it, it just reloads the page, while the others lead to a show description.

It seems like they considered keeping the format, or something. That's no longer the case, based on announcements they made today.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-04-19 at 11:28 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good, He's a piece of shit. Pity the rest of the Fox Crew doesn't fuck off with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never liked O'Reilly. I'm fine with this. Besides, he still has his millions, his radio show, and his books. He's going to be fine.