what happens after you get 10 legendaries

10 drop legendaries for a certain spec (not counting the crafted one)

let's say i'm outlaw, get all 10, and keep outlaw as a loot spec

1) do i just not get another one ?
    2) do i get a random other one ?
    3) ...

Apparently you don't get shit, according to a GM.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

GMs are not reliable sources.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Only source I know of.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    You change your loot spec and get more?

I'm pretty sure you just start getting duplicates at that point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whathump View Post
    I'm pretty sure you just start getting duplicates at that point.
    You're not supposed to be getting duplicates. If it worked as intended, you would simply not get any until you change lootspec, but duplicates seem to have happened, so something is wrong.

I imagine your pity timer would just build up and then once you changed loot spec, would have a very high chance of getting a legendary in that spec. I cant see how you would randomly get ass/sub legendaries by being in outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    You're not supposed to be getting duplicates. If it worked as intended, you would simply not get any until you change lootspec, but duplicates seem to have happened, so something is wrong.
    I don't remember where I saw it but I saw someone who was planning on saving up assassination BLP to guarantee a legendary whenever blizzard adds a new one but instead he got a duplicate legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by whathump View Post
    I don't remember where I saw it but I saw someone who was planning on saving up assassination BLP to guarantee a legendary whenever blizzard adds a new one but instead he got a duplicate legendary.
    They fixed that. You dont get duplicates but also your BlP doesnt advance if u keep a spec while u have all of the legendaries for it. So dont bother, just switch. Unless u have all legendaries in game by now

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    They fixed that. You dont get duplicates but also your BlP doesnt advance if u keep a spec while u have all of the legendaries for it.
    Source on this?

Im sorry I can't hear you over this AP grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Creepshadow View Post
    Im sorry I can't hear you over this AP grind.
    Ap grind? In 7.2? What?

Deleted
    personaly i just switched to outlaw to get my last 2 , and now i m sub , waiting for bracers and i m done with all the lego.