Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

So you can't level on invasions? <nerfed?>

Hey, Azsuna Invasion just popped up on EU but i cant see invasion wq's on my chars lower than lvl 110. Thats odd because i used to lvlup on the invasions.

Legion Invasions fixed for lvl 100-109?

So apparently i just wanted to do the invasion again on several low lvl chars because you get good ep and resource while doing so but it seems that i havent got any wq in the Invasion zone. Has Blizzard fixed something because we are supposed to run the same content like 12 times if we like twinking or what happened here?

Deleted
    same here cant see invasions on my lower lvl chars (i used to exp on them).

WQs have always been intended for level 110 characters only. Any leveling you were able to do via invasions over the last couple of weeks was unintentional, and you should have known better that they were going to remove lower levels from using them as a way to level up quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    WQs have always been intended for level 110 characters only. Any leveling you were able to do via invasions over the last couple of weeks was unintentional, and you should have known better that they were going to remove lower levels from using them as a way to level up quickly.
    Except all the rewards were swapped out to be player experience and all the mobs were tagged as scaling in level despite that being something completely under blizzards control, so it was obviously intentionally a leveling source, just like the pre-launch invasions were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Correct me if I am wrong but I thought the new legion events were world quests. Dont you have to unlock world quest on new characters unlike the launch event?

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    Except, you would be wrong in this case. They said awhile back that the WQ's for invasions could be used for leveling because the invasion makes a ton of the quest not doable.

They just can't complete the follow up stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedon View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but I thought the new legion events were world quests. Dont you have to unlock world quest on new characters unlike the launch event?
    Kind of. You can do them without unlocking World Quests. Though they will count as credit for World Quests and Emissaries.

Quote Originally Posted by mcvice View Post
    Hey, Azsuna Invasion just popped up on EU but i cant see invasion wq's on my chars lower than lvl 110. Thats odd because i used to lvlup on the invasions.
    Must be a very recent hotfix. I just got my druid to 110 via val'sharah invasion today.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Nvm it was just a bug!
    Last edited by Malderon; 2017-04-20 at 12:42 AM.

your'e having fun ? let us fix that for you.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Kind of. You can do them without unlocking World Quests. Though they will count as credit for World Quests and Emissaries.
    Not anymore, because reasons
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Good.

I agree with Blizzard on this one. They shouldn't be doable until a player hits 110.

Also, I think its funny how he logically stated why. Invasions require WQs to be open, WQs to be open requires level 110.

I'd just assumed it was like the pre-launch invasions, especially since the rewards were specifically character experience for lower level toons, bummer they changed them.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great idea Blizzard. The thing with this is a removes one of the few ways to freshen up the levelling experience, and also stops you from levelling in that zone at the time, because everything will be phase with Invasion mobs. Really great idea.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

I guess that kinda sucks, not that I ever used it to level my alts.

I do find the amount of people who are claiming they won't ever level their alts because of this change but I guess thats their choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    Great idea Blizzard. The thing with this is a removes one of the few ways to freshen up the levelling experience, and also stops you from levelling in that zone at the time, because everything will be phase with Invasion mobs. Really great idea.
    They could at least turn off the phasing so regular questing isn't affected.

But then this is Blizzard. The least they could do is often far too much to ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ne...e-broken-isles

"Legion Assaults are accessible for players as a part of the level-up experience if they already have World Quests unlocked for another character on their account."

They should probably remove the lie from their news post than.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I guess that kinda sucks, not that I ever used it to level my alts.

I do find the amount of people who are claiming they won't ever level their alts because of this change but I guess thats their choice.
    Not because of this change specifically. But because the leveling experience isn't good for them. This allowed them a fun and fast way to level. Why level an alt if it's not fun?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Good.

I agree with Blizzard on this one. They shouldn't be doable until a player hits 110.

Also, I think its funny how he logically stated why. Invasions require WQs to be open, WQs to be open requires level 110.
    I agree too Jay. Shouldn't be letting less than 110s do WQs when it's not designed for them for easy leveling. Should do the story like it's supposed to be done.

So these quests were meant for level 110s yet they didn't have the same rewards and gave experience.

Not surprising from blizzard.