Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    Great idea Blizzard. The thing with this is a removes one of the few ways to freshen up the levelling experience, and also stops you from levelling in that zone at the time, because everything will be phase with Invasion mobs. Really great idea.
    wait really? the zone is phased to legion invasion but you cant even participate?

great design lol

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    But they're lying to us then. Checked the forum and it says
    "Legion Assaults are accessible for players as a part of the level-up experience if they already have World Quests unlocked for another character on their account"

That's fcking bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    I'd just assumed it was like the pre-launch invasions, especially since the rewards were specifically character experience for lower level toons, bummer they changed them.

the pre-launch invasion were amazing for leveling, got my dk from 90-110 in about 2-3 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ne...e-broken-isles

"Legion Assaults are accessible for players as a part of the level-up experience if they already have World Quests unlocked for another character on their account."

They should probably remove the lie from their news post than.
    Nice catch. Goes to show how shitty this patch has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    the pre-launch invasion were amazing for leveling, got my dk from 90-110 in about 2-3 hours
    You mean 90-100? You can do that without the legion events by using the 300% potion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

And here is your answer boys:

Code:
    "BlizzardCS‏Konto zweryfikowane  @blizzardcs  34 sek.34 sekundy temu
    Więcej
     Sorry, J. What I meant was you should just need 1 character at 110 that has unlocked world quests to participate in Legion Assaults."
    source: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...40392222638081

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    WQs have always been intended for level 110 characters only. Any leveling you were able to do via invasions over the last couple of weeks was unintentional, and you should have known better that they were going to remove lower levels from using them as a way to level up quickly.
    Then why was it possible for below 110s to do those invasion WQs? Unintentional? Are you telling me Blizzard is that bad, they messed that up too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    You mean 90-100? You can do that without the legion events by using the 300% potion.
    uh yeah 90-100 typo

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    But they're lying to us then. Checked the forum and it says
    "Legion Assaults are accessible for players as a part of the level-up experience if they already have World Quests unlocked for another character on their account"

That's fcking bullshit.
    And their twitter replied "Sorry, J. What I meant was you should just need 1 character at 110 that has unlocked world quests to participate in Legion Assaults."

Either blizzard employees are not on the same page(or in the same book), or it is a bug after all
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Not because of this change specifically. But because the leveling experience isn't good for them. This allowed them a fun and fast way to level. Why level an alt if it's not fun?
    Fast is relative.. It was like 80% of a level every 18th hour, it was arguably faster do just level normally albeit it probably a little less exciting the 12th time around but each to their own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Good.

I agree with Blizzard on this one. They shouldn't be doable until a player hits 110.

Also, I think its funny how he logically stated why. Invasions require WQs to be open, WQs to be open requires level 110.
    This statement actually contradicts Blizzard's previous advertisement:

"Legion Assaults are accessible for players as a part of the level-up experience if they already have World Quests unlocked for another character on their account."

(Source: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ne...e-broken-isles)

Edit: Ok, too late to the party.

So it seems it's bugged. We should see it

Looks like it's a bug. The rep meant 'You need to unlock WQs on your account and you need to be 110 to unlock WQs', rather than 'You need to unlock WQs on each of your characters'

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    WQs have always been intended for level 110 characters only. Any leveling you were able to do via invasions over the last couple of weeks was unintentional, and you should have known better that they were going to remove lower levels from using them as a way to level up quickly.
    Not this time, as you read from ufficial site "Legion Assaults are accessible for players as a part of the level-up experience" if they already have World Quests unlocked for another character on their account.

I have severals character at level 110 but I cant do Invasion with my low level alts. So... or it's a bug or they change it with no advice.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ne...e-broken-isles

I got an answer, its a bug...
    @blizzardcs
    That seems like a bug, which we are looking into. ~V
    Last edited by Tartys; 2017-04-19 at 11:52 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    This is 100% pure grade A Bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    And their twitter replied "Sorry, J. What I meant was you should just need 1 character at 110 that has unlocked world quests to participate in Legion Assaults."

Either blizzard employees are not on the same page(or in the same book), or it is a bug after all
    Yeah, lol. It's a bit funny doe

ITT: Bug happens, blizzard employee mispeaks, fixes it, reports that it is in fact a bug and is being looked into, people with pitchforks can't see past the mispoken tweet.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore >.>

It's a bug guys, a BUG.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    ITT: Bug happens, blizzard employee mispeaks, fixes it, reports that it is in fact a bug and is being looked into, people with pitchforks can't see past the mispoken tweet.

It's a bug guys, a BUG.
    This is very true.

Another truth, is this has been a very buggy patch with some poor communication.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...53339808452608
    Its fixed now. I can again do invasions now on my toons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post

It's a bug guys, a BUG.
    I had not got that far into the thread yet

Glad its being looked into / sorted.