Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    for new subs its great for retro fitting its a waste.. just phase them out and let the new models include women.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if they're planning to draft women, they'll have a lot more voluntary applicants to all branches of women trying to avoid becoming infantry grunts and eventually they're going to have too many women qualified to work on submarines (where quite frankly, the brute force of the infantry is completely unwarranted and being able to fit in small places is a plus) and they'll need to make these changes.

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if the changes were made more generally to accommodate smaller crew, male or female. Being large is not a real benefit on a sub.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Did you serve in Uber For Marines?
    If only you made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    for new subs its great for retro fitting its a waste.. just phase them out and let the new models include women.
    Not a bad idea. I'm surprised I don't see some of the people who complain about military spending say anything about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Did you read the article before posting, or is this your hot take based off of a headline and your (apparently low) opinion of women?
    Pot, meet kettle....

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Oh look its the right again being afraid of feminism.

You know, i actually love my wife. I respect her. This includes her needs.

Right people pretend to be conservatives. Conservatism includes valuiing your partner and your family over everything else.
    >implying Right Wing people don't respect Women.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was the Left that has made Women embrace the fact they are somehow Victims in every facet of society. Sounds condescending and disrespectful to me.

Just go the Starship Troopers Route. Everyone showers together!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    >implying Right Wing people don't respect Women.
    Thats quite obvious. There are two groups of political fanatics that dont value woman at all.

Islamists who want to put burquas onto woman.

and

Right wing fanatics, who want to put back woman behind stoves with deep plunging necklines and sexy outfits at work. Housewives and not career.

Both do not support sexual autonomy for females.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    If only you made sense.
    Ah, a little slow I see. Does calling it a glorified taxi service make more sense?
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Thats quite obvious. There are two groups of political fanatics that dont value woman at all.

and

Right wing fanatics, who want to put back woman behind stoves with deep plunging necklines and sexy outfits at work. Housewives and not career.

As well as having several children and do the said housechores while looking like in Victoria Secret model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is every first reply to an article thread from someone who didn't read the article?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is of course a physical difference between women and men and if they are going to be serving on the same ship/sub/boat, then they do need privacy quarters to accommodate them. As long as the combat readiness of the vessel is not compromised, I am all for it.

and

You didn't say right wing fanatics though. You just said right wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Ah, a little slow I see. Does calling it a glorified taxi service make more sense?
    Oh I see what you're saying.. you think that's all a submarine does is carry personnel of other branches! You know what? I'm fine with you continuing to think that. This is how I want to remember you. Forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What other equipment should be redesigned?
    Rear parking sensors?

Quote Originally Posted by Altberg View Post
    Rear parking sensors?
    maybe the subs could be repainted with pink camouflage
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Oh I see what you're saying.. you think that's all a submarine does is carry personnel of other branches! You know what? I'm fine with you continuing to think that. This is how I want to remember you. Forever.
    So, slow it is. Unless of course you're saying the Navy is only comprised of submarines.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    You didn't say right wing fanatics though. You just said right wing.
    Sorry. I meant typical breitbart or /pol/ parrots. Not sure if they see themself as fanatics.

The typical angry white man who thinks everyone with different religion or skin color wants to touch his biotope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    maybe the subs could be repainted with pink camouflage
    This guy gets it....!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Islamists who want to put burquas onto woman..
    But isn't it left-wing people that applaud the Burqa these days and say its super feminist?

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I agree with you. I'm ok with the valves being easier to turn. but accomdating height for women will put everyone else at a disadvantage. The Air Force has height requirements to fly jets. Maybe the navy should add height requirements for working on submarines.
    They have height restrictions. I cant fly a plane because im to genetically superior and im tall.