Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    They don't give rep.
    they give rep indirectly through legionfall resources.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Clearly because quests like Shard Times overwhelm people and it would be too much to release anything else beside it.
    Yeah I was kinda disappointed with that one.

Lol at 900 ilvl. Go do some real content now.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Clearly because quests like Shard Times overwhelm people and it would be too much to release anything else beside it.
    Once all the quests are unlocked, you can literally marathon them in one go.
    The Insurrection questline is exactly the same. It didn't feel like much when each quest was staggered each week. But going back and doing it again on my Demon Hunter alt the other day, it was quite the lengthy slog.
    Also, you fail to account for people who play alts or are just now coming into the game late and are trying to complete their pathfinder achievements. There is a lot to do in the game. Just because you were front in line and consumed it the moment it was released doesn't mean there is nothing to do.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2017-04-19 at 02:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is when the only options you have at this point are grind some raids, work on something else (profs, another rep., transmog, etc.), play an alt, or quit. There's really no need to come on a forum and complain that you are bored. No one cares. Find something to do so that you are not bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Broken shore is booooring once ur exalted
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gundrak/Hitt/ - proof i am exalted
    That's why i find it really stupid to rush the grinding in this expansion. Theirs ppl rushing ap and rep for what? Unhealthy simptoms? Pathetic :-/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Once all the quests are unlocked, you can literally marathon them in one go.
    The Insurrection questline is exactly the same. It didn't feel like much when each quest was staggered each week. But going back and doing it again on my Demon Hunter alt the other day, it was quite the lengthy slog.
    Also, you fail to account for people who play alts or are just now coming into the game late and are trying to complete their pathfinder achievements. There is a lot to do in the game. Just because you were front in line and consumed it the moment it was released doesn't mean there is nothing to do.

Please don't compare the Insurrection campaign to the Legionfall one.

If you had been on the PTR, you would know what's to come. Barely any story.

Quests for the following weeks:

Kill 100 demons.
    Collect 10 Sentinax beacons.
    Kill 5 rares.
    Complete 12 world quests.
    Kill 3 world bosses.

?
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2017-04-19 at 02:31 PM.

Please don't compare the Insurrection campaign to the Legionfall one.

If you had been on the PTR, you would know what's to come. Barely any story.
    The points I made about late arrivals and altoholics still stand though. Isn't one of the big complaints about Legion is that it's too alt unfriendly?

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Broken shore is booooring once ur exalted
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gundrak/Hitt/ - proof i am exalted
    It is booooring when you are friendly as well.

Deleted
    God damn you rushed the shit out of it.

Deleted
    It has nothing to do with breaching the tomb. A quest appear in your order hall (or someone from broken shore sends you there) and you do a series of quests. Can the OP tell us if you can get the mount at exalted or he made this post just to whine and leave?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Reps are so bad and unrewarding this expansion I don't see why you even bothered to grind to exalted.
    Yeah, despite being less grindy, and in general, more interesting that WoD, the rewards are still kinda bah even when compared to WoD. Which is quite impressive!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

"Nothing to do"

Has not even completed heroic NH yet.

Guess you better unsub.

Edit: You've also completed a whopping six 10+ mythic dungeons.

You've beat the game bro, just quit.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-04-19 at 06:27 PM.

HOW!! I have done all wq's and stuff and i'm still about 10k away from exalted

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    HOW!! I have done all wq's and stuff and i'm still about 10k away from exalted
    Getting lucky and getting lots of rep token missions, and/or also getting them from the 'can be any token' bag you get as the bonus from said missions.

Welcome to current day WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    "I pointlessly farm the rep and now i have nothing to do"

K

No you haven't
    I've seen quite a few druids with the new flight form, actually.

Edit: Actually, nevermind. Was just a Owl glyph. Looked similar :X
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that's sad.

But it's true that 7.2 don't have much content to do, it feels more like a minor patch than a large one.

However you're the sole responsible of running out of things if you've been farming like a madman.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Rep isn't everything, now you can play the game.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!