Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Was Varian cucked by Arthas?

Anduin is blonde. Varian isn't.
    Anduin is becoming a Paladin and starts to look more and more like Arthas. Cuckoldry confirmed?

Generally speaking, you get your hair from the mothers side of your family. Varians wife was very blonde. Sorry to disappoint.

7+ Year Old Account
    It is allmost like tiffin was blonde...

also idk they lok pretty alike...

and no arthas was mad over jaina
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Dad:

Wife:

Related information:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominance_(genetics)

In summary: Varian is clearly a carrier for blonde-ness, and his wife was blonde. Anduin had a 50% chance of being blonde. And his facial structure is increasingly similar to Varian's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Generally speaking, you get your hair from the mothers side of your family. Varians wife was very blonde. Sorry to disappoint.
    If I get my hair from my mother's side, then why am I bald?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    haircolor, not thickness. also genetics
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Guys.... this might shock you, but this is a video game. Nothing more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunaka View Post
    Dad:
    Lies

Did you make it through high school biology? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-link...ve_inheritance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    haircolor, not thickness. also genetics
    But I don't have the same hair color my mother has either. My mother's hair is grey.

It's probably just a coincidental failure on Blizz's part. Probably didn't realize they were using similar ideas of what they think a human king should look like. It's all strong jaw/chin, serious eyebrows, penetrating eyes.

Lies

An actor doesn't have the correct hair color. Oh shit, everything's broken in the canon now! It's too bad the Harry Potter movies proved that Rowling was off her rocker saying that Harry had the same color of eyes as his mother.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    It's probably just a coincidental failure on Blizz's part. Probably didn't realize they were using similar ideas of what they think a human king should look like. It's all strong jaw/chin, serious eyebrows, penetrating eyes.
    Nah, it fits. Blizz didn't really botch anything. It also kind of emphasizes the whole "of the light" thing they keep pushing with Anduin.

And besides, Anduin's first appearance was an act of laziness on Blizz's part. They just shoved one of the human boy models into the throne room and called it a day.

Deleted
    An actor doesn't have the correct hair color. Oh shit, everything's broken in the canon now! It's too bad the Harry Potter movies proved that Rowling was off her rocker saying that Harry had the same color of eyes as his mother.
    And your point is?

But I don't have the same hair color my mother has either. My mother's hair is grey.
    You're actually a worse troll than Jaylock. GTFO let him make the stupid threads and responses. He's a lot more ambiguous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    You're actually a worse troll than Jaylock. GTFO let him make the stupid threads and responses. He's a lot more ambiguous.
    So making a joke makes me a troll?

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm dying. Favorite poster.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    I'm dying. Favorite poster.
    This guy gets it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Guys.... this might shock you, but this is a video game. Nothing more.
    Nonsense. It is super important that we get established lore of where Anduin received his hair color.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, it fits. Blizz didn't really botch anything. It also kind of emphasizes the whole "of the light" thing they keep pushing with Anduin.

And besides, Anduin's first appearance was an act of laziness on Blizz's part. They just shoved one of the human boy models into the throne room and called it a day.
    They never said color of the eyes in the movie. They said you have your mother's eyes. That can simply mean the kind look in his eyes not necessarily the color.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lies

HOLY SHIT?! Varian and Tony Stark have the Same Dad! It's a Conspiracy.