View Poll Results: Which stage are you at?

Voters
25. This poll is closed
  • Disbelief

0 0%
  • Delusion

3 12.00%
  • Self Loathing

3 12.00%
  • Fear

3 12.00%
  • Insanity

6 24.00%
  • Acceptance

10 40.00%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

6 Stages of Non Druid Tank Greif

6 Stages of None Druid Tank Greif.

1) Disbelief: That can't possibly be right. Its a tool tip error, its a ptr data mining mistake, its...
    2) Delusion: RNG will give me well itemised titanforged gear + the right legendaries so it will be fine!
    3) Self Loathing: Why didn't I re-roll druid back when legendries and artefact knowledge were not a barrier!
    4) Fear: Please stop, please stop. Our class does not need any more 'balancing' blizzard.
    5) Insanity: Patch 7.3 will fix it! Resilience will fix it! Ability prune will fix it. No that does not conform to my class fantasy!
    5) Acceptance: Its nice not getting dazed while farming herbs and ore!

Which stage are you at?

Deleted
    8) Confusion: What is this all about?

The sky is falling because of unfinished PTR notes.

none, druid is a cuckold tier class and is incredibly boring to play, don't play at a level where it makes a difference either.

Nerf guardian druids into the ground for all I care.

What do u even mean OP?

Only guardian's are born to have 12 million health... until next tier when it'll be up to 20 million.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

What a great thread and we all know what you're talking about. Did guardian druids get nerfed?

I've played every tank class in this game and bear is with out a doubt my favorite.

You're in luck, guardian druids are losing ursol (magic resistance) and getting nothing in return.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    You're in luck, guardian druids are losing ursol (magic resistance) and getting nothing in return.
    And still won't be the worst magic tanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    If only feral had the same relative advantageous position of Guardian and Resto specs....

Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    The sky is falling because of unfinished PTR notes.
    Unfortunately (more times than not) the "unfinished" PTR notes go live.

I am always in support of giving feedback on PTR data (even if it seems like complaining)... because all too often people don't give feedback (or get berated cause of "unfinished notes") and then the terrible changes (or lack of changes) go live and it is too late.

Still have 16% magic dmg reduction passive + massive health pool.

OK, some mobs / bosses may be trickier but we got an additional FR charge so that helps a bit to off-set it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psidum View Post
    6 Stages of None Druid Tank Greif.
    Not sure what you are talking about, but I thought you were talking about me personally when I was reading your title. Seems more like you just misspelled grief 3 times. Also you have stage 5 twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    Not sure what you are talking about, but I thought you were talking about me personally when I was reading your title. Seems more like you just misspelled grief 3 times. Also you have stage 5 twice.
    Threads don't bump themselves.

Deleted
    i'm at stage: why do i keep pulling aggro of bears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure I understand this thread. Is the OP asking how bears feel about the patch notes, or is he asking how non-bears feel about the state of bears?

I've been Brewmaster since day one and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I couldn't care less what happens to bears. I've played them and they're INCREDIBLY boring to play -- it almost puts me to sleep. They can be the most OP tank in the world and it still won't make me care what happens to them.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    8) Confusion: What is this all about?
    I asked myself the same thing. I guess mixing drugs and video games leads to strange posts on online forums
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore