Poll: Will you buy the Necromancer Pack?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Would love to keep track on the no sayers, bet half of them will get the pack. )

10+ Year Old Account
    I've already got a few classes that I'm not playing in D3. One more won't make any difference. I like D3 a lot for a day or two after I've been away from it for a couple of weeks. But not so much to buy a necromancer.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I doubt it. I can't stomach anymore d3 and i didn't even get to max level in s9. It needs a new expansion sooooooooooooooo bad.
    Unfortunately it won't happen.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Unfortunately it won't happen.
    I'm sure the diablo team doesn't have more than 10 people at this point and it makes me feel bad because i want to play it, but hardly anything has changed in the last 2 years i just can't

Any more than $15 and it's not worth it IMO...been super excited since announce but still waiting for price before getting too hyped.

OP you'd really pay $50 for a class...in a $60 game that comes with 6 classes?

Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    Yes, and I want them to continue releasing a class each year. Give us Spearazon, Druid, and any new classes they can think of in the future. More classes is better for Diablo 3 - the gameplay is already fun as fuck.
    I'd honestly expect characters every qtr or 2. Once a year isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'm sure the diablo team doesn't have more than 10 people at this point and it makes me feel bad because i want to play it, but hardly anything has changed in the last 2 years i just can't
    I play season and find them fun enough - i mean, there's nto much to do but it's done really fast and leaves me plenty of time for other games. Pretty much the reason why i keep returning otherwise i would have just left everything there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    If its $15 sure, but I'm not technically "buying it" I'll just buy a WoW token, convert it to blizz balance and then purchase it.
    Stupid Question, could I also buy the DLC for the Playstation that way? Or is it PC only? I was looking forward to the necro, but don't really want to pay more than 15 bucks for just a class.

Under 25$ i will. Depending on legendaries. Looks a bit lackluster compared to my 900 hours WD. That is coming from a D2 necro but it seems WD is still the horde pet class (3 gargs, 5 dogs, 21 fetishes). Can't wait to test it though!

Fuck Blizzard for doing such a thing.

20-40 bucks for a single class with the same content ive played for freaking 300years? ARE U SERIOUS.

Appears my only interest in the DLC would be the Necro. By default not that tempting. Peer pressure of joining some friends along for the ride.... They might just get me to dive in against my better judgement.

I won't know if I'm buying it until that moment when people I know urge me to join them.

I understand the reasoning to buy it, honestly, but i'm a Path of Exile guy myself, so i'll skip it.

Can't wait for the 6 act expansion incoming.

Deleted
    I'll wait for initial reactions, but unless they are overwhelmingly positive, I'll pass. Played alot for two seasons and got my money's worth in the end, but the game and the initial monetization via RMAH were such a disappointment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Do we know if it is DLC or an actual box and what else is in it? Just the class or also new areas?
    It's a DLC that contains the Necro, a pet, 2 stash tabs and 2 character slots.

In addition, at the same time the Necro goes live they'll be adding a free patch with a few other things, including new zones, challenge rifts and the usual updates.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    It's a DLC that contains the Necro, a pet, 2 stash tabs and 2 character slots.

In addition, at the same time the Necro goes live they'll be adding a free patch with a few other things, including new zones, challenge rifts and the usual updates.
    Basically this. 2.6.0 is the patch with everything including zones, changes, challenge rifts, etc. Necro DLC is ONLY the class and a bunch of cosmetics.

That's why pricing has to be right - and i assume under the 15 mark and around the 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Cheers - as a fan of the D2 necro it looks like I will buy it then
    After seeing the set bonus' it's a 99% day one buy for me, only way they'll kill it is if they try to pull some £40 bullshit.

I'm thinking somewhere in the £15/20 mark.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    ya, i already wasted money on more stupid things that this, so why not

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    After seeing the set bonus' it's a 99% day one buy for me, only way they'll kill it is if they try to pull some £40 bullshit.

I'm thinking somewhere in the £15/20 mark.
    Same here. Really, initial impressions look good, hope they continue on this road and price it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Same here. Really, initial impressions look good, hope they continue on this road and price it right.
    Knowing Blizz though, they'll probably make it £25/30... Which is just at that annoying cusp where it is SLIGHTLY too much, but not really enough to stop me buying it.

Just enough that I'll feel like I need to really sink a lot of time in, to get my money's worth XD.