Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    -Odyn visiting Ulduar
    -Ebonhorn's Family matters
    -Sylvanas/Genn, post-Stormheim
    -Exodar Repaired + Azuremyst/Silvermoon updated/flying/moved to the actual main continent server worlds.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    .What happened to Zandalar would be nice, unless that's coming in Expansion VII.
    .Genn and Sylvanas plot
    .As others have said, Ebyssian's further exploits
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

I have 2:

Where the fuck is Mal'ganis?

And, lastly, I want to see more Kathra'natir.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like for the short questline from Cata to be continued, where you help this Satyr, who's vowed himself to the Legion, escape, while he helps you beat a part of Deathwing's plot in Mt Hyjal.

It was one of the rare voice acted questlines in Cata. It made little sense in that expansion that was all about Old Gods and the Hour of Twilight to have this Legion stool be part of anything. And it ended menacingly that one day the Legion would return and that this Satyr would not be so kind to us then.

Well, Legion's here. Satyr are back with the Emerald Dream......and we haven't seen him. I have no clue why Blizz didn't use him in some capacity in any of the Legion story line.

So it's rather late now, with Emerald Dream issue basically solved with Xavius beaten (again) but I would have liked to seen more about this character and this storyline.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Burning Legion one would be nice
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    The Burning Legion one would be nice
    Silly Ellm...

7.2 already happened...

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'd like for the short questline from Cata to be continued, where you help this Satyr, who's vowed himself to the Legion, escape, while he helps you beat a part of Deathwing's plot in Mt Hyjal.

It was one of the rare voice acted questlines in Cata. It made little sense in that expansion that was all about Old Gods and the Hour of Twilight to have this Legion stool be part of anything. And it ended menacingly that one day the Legion would return and that this Satyr would not be so kind to us then.

Well, Legion's here. Satyr are back with the Emerald Dream......and we haven't seen him. I have no clue why Blizz didn't use him in some capacity in any of the Legion story line.

So it's rather late now, with Emerald Dream issue basically solved with Xavius beaten (again) but I would have liked to seen more about this character and this storyline.
    I always did wonder what exactly Tyrus Blackhorn was up to when he makes his exit in Hyjal - I kind of expected him to show back up during Legion but it hasn't happened yet. It seemed like an important plot element back in Cata being voice-acted and all, then it was just never mentioned again.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

def Jaina...like i hope she doesnt turn a main plotline in the future (of this xpac) because they fucked her over...