Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeh View Post
    pretty certain the other 905 shadow relic I got was Breath of Dusk which originally drops from botanist/NH

Its in my bank so not 100% will check when I go home
    Wow awesome! Thanks

I just bonus rolled one from the world boss today. First one I've ever seen. An 860, of course :c

Hilariously enough, even at 860 it's like a 12,000 point upgrade over my 900 CoF and 900 Memento of Angerboda, according to Pawn and my latest stat weights.

Deleted
    I was one of the lucky MF that rolled Arcano on his first relinquished trinket, but only 880... still Op as fuck. It actualy was the thing that gave me that little dps i needed to complete the Mage Tower challenge
    Before that I have heard the legends of the friend of a friend of a guildmate that are rolling 920+++ Arcanos...
    @Extremity - CoF is really crap for DH and Arcano is one of the top ones ofc it will give such huge difference. Only the versa on it is hard 1,5% dmg increase.

Deleted
    I'm a bit surprised that so many people spend their effort on rolling a good arcanocrystal, when one can much better spend that time on rolling for kara chests and farming both Majordomo's dinner bell and Eye of Command. I accidentally rolled an 880 arcanocrystal with socket. With the socket filled, it still sims 30k dps lower than either of my other trinkets using this combo. This shows how incredibly powerful the combo is.

The combination of the Nightbane chest, empowering your two trinkets (Majordomo's Dinner Bell and Eye of Command) by 30% is stronger than anything I can find so far combined with an arcanocrystal and fills up 3 gear slots with pretty much BIS stuff, all without raiding. The Nightbane chest does not have to be higher than standard 870 to be better than a 905 tier chest. Furthermore, while farming the two trinkets there's a chance of a lot more good loot and relics. It seems a much more efficiënt way of getting better than Arcanocrystal trinkets while also upgrading the rest of your gear.

On top of this all, the Dinner Bell, being a tank trinket, gives you 350-400k more passive health that is very useful on any content.

TLDR: Roll for the nightbane chest, farm kara trinkets. Imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I just bonus rolled one from the world boss today. First one I've ever seen. An 860, of course :c

Hilariously enough, even at 860 it's like a 12,000 point upgrade over my 900 CoF and 900 Memento of Angerboda, according to Pawn and my latest stat weights.
    CoF sims horridly since it's only benefitial when you can get meta CD to 2m to use with nem/blades.

OT though, I'd be happy with a 900+ Bloodthirsty though, especially since ToS trinkets sim like complete garbage.

Deleted
    I'm a bit surprised that so many people spend their effort on rolling a good arcanocrystal, when one can much better spend that time on rolling for kara chests and farming both Majordomo's dinner bell and Eye of Command. I accidentally rolled an 880 arcanocrystal with socket. With the socket filled, it still sims 30k dps lower than either of my other trinkets using this combo. This shows how incredibly powerful the combo is.

The combination of the Nightbane chest, empowering your two trinkets (Majordomo's Dinner Bell and Eye of Command) by 30% is stronger than anything I can find so far combined with an arcanocrystal and fills up 3 gear slots with pretty much BIS stuff, all without raiding. The Nightbane chest does not have to be higher than standard 870 to be better than a 905 tier chest. Furthermore, while farming the two trinkets there's a chance of a lot more good loot and relics. It seems a much more efficiënt way of getting better than Arcanocrystal trinkets while also upgrading the rest of your gear.

On top of this all, the Dinner Bell, being a tank trinket, gives you 350-400k more passive health that is very useful on any content.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    CoF sims horridly since it's only benefitial when you can get meta CD to 2m to use with nem/blades.

OT though, I'd be happy with a 900+ Bloodthirsty though, especially since ToS trinkets sim like complete garbage.
    Yeah, I know. I run a two-minute meta build (900 CoF + Shoulders) so I know to ignore the sim rating and judge it more practically.

Bought 6 trinkets:

1 - 880 Cruel Combatant's Accolade of Conquest - crit
    2 - 880 Forest Creeper's Guile - crit
    3 - 880 Hunger of the Pack (CRIT!)
    4 - 900 Nightmare Thorn - crit
    5 - 880 Windscar Whetstone
    6 - 890 Unstable Arcanocrystal

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardpimping View Post

Eye even with set sims lower than a same lvl AC for me and its even worse when it comes to target switching etc. Not a very good trinket other than on sims imo.

Quote Originally Posted by face2face View Post
    With Raddon and Prydaz you can prob run Demonic build (331x333) and do better than the standard Chaos Blades one (222x311). Demonic sims better for me with Anger and without Raddon if the fight is long enough.
    I actually sim the highest with moarg + kjbw. I think I beat raddons + kjbw (2nd highest) by around 30k on my sims currently.

Used a few more relics/rings/trinkets. last night

Got an 895 fel - eyebeam from neltharions
    880 legion portal stone from WQ
    885 ring from ilgoloth or whatever it is in EN
    The 905 I was talking about earlier isn't from a raid. but I have got an 885 fel from helya in TOV (relinquished obv)

Trinket wise from 2 uses I got the gas bubble trinket from EOA - 880 and an 895 anshes token of guile - Agil/Crit which isn't too bad (normal source WQ)
    Last edited by Darkeh; 2017-04-21 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctz View Post
    Would say 1/30-35.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._047I/pubhtml#

27 trinkets in this list + a few unlisted (serpentrix etc..)
    There are many, many trinkets not listed there that are on the applicable loot table.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardpimping View Post

Indeed this should be nice combo. I remember when I was playing a mage in 7.1 I got 890 chest from Nightbane and 880 Arans trinket - this combo did crazy DPS, like 15% of my total in M+. But in todays realities, just think about how many things you need for this scheme to work - first trinket has to be dropped, also it has to proc, second trinket has to be dropped, this also has to proc, then you need to spend countless nethershards on the chest, then you need another set piece if you are using the chest. Nah, I prefer to gamble for Arcanocrystal instead.

Deleted
    I’m sorry to disappoint you all, but you can basically get every single legion trinket, which you can get from quest, world boss. raid, dungeon, any cache, pvp, random green drop from mobs....etc...basically 500+ trinkets (dunno for example about professions and timewalking ones).
    Getting arcano should be then < 0.2% chance. Happy hunting.

There are 1,665 trinkets between item levels 800-999 that a Havoc Demon Hunter can equip and are eligible loot for an agility-based DPS class.

Let's assume every single one of those is is mirrored x4 as it drops on four difficulty levels (LFR, normal, heroic, mythic) and divide it by four - clearly not every single one in the list is a raid item with four variants, but just to play it safe.

That puts us at ~416 trinkets. Even if we cut THAT in half to play it even SAFER, that's 208 trinkets.

tl;dr version: There are a lot of trinkets, good luck. It's going to take getting very lucky just to get the trinket you want, let alone getting it to proc TF.

At 208 trinkets, that would put the chance of getting an Arcano (baseline, no proc) at 0.4807%.

At 416 trinkets, a more realistic number and yet still potentially conservative, that puts your chance at 0.2403%.
    Last edited by Extremity; 2017-04-21 at 02:16 PM.

Deleted
    It's all based on RNG. I've bought 26 of those trinkets, in the hunt for an arcano crystal, but it hasn't been there yet. One of my guildies got 2 in a row, so ofcourse its all about RNG. Statistically speaking, the chance of getting an arcano when its your 50th try is about 46%.

But in todays realities, just think about how many things you need for this scheme to work - first trinket has to be dropped, also it has to proc, second trinket has to be dropped, this also has to proc, then you need to spend countless nethershards on the chest, then you need another set piece if you are using the chest.
    You know you can farm them in upper and lower Kara in M+ right?^^ It's easy to get and a very powerfull combo (Nightbane chest + EOC + Dinner bell were +50k dps for me).

Quote Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
    How many total trinkets are there, 20?

I'm trying to figure out the odds of getting an arcano crystal from the 5,000 nethershards.
    Last I heard you could get any trinket from raids released, dungeons, WQ at base 880 and then forged from there.

I've mainly gotten stat sticks, but got Nightmare Egg Shell on my pally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    There are 1,665 trinkets between item levels 800-999 that a Havoc Demon Hunter can equip and are eligible loot for an agility-based DPS class.

Let's assume every single one of those is is mirrored x4 as it drops on four difficulty levels (LFR, normal, heroic, mythic) and divide it by four - clearly not every single one in the list is a raid item with four variants, but just to play it safe.

That puts us at ~416 trinkets. Even if we cut THAT in half to play it even SAFER, that's 208 trinkets.

tl;dr version: There are a lot of trinkets, good luck. It's going to take getting very lucky just to get the trinket you want, let alone getting it to proc TF.

At 208 trinkets, that would put the chance of getting an Arcano (baseline, no proc) at 0.4807%.

At 416 trinkets, a more realistic number and yet still potentially conservative, that puts your chance at 0.2403%.
    You can get much more accurate numbers. For Blood DK, its 71 different base trinkets you can loot (including PvP trinkets), of which 22 are WQ stat sticks. Since I have not yet seen all WQ stat sticks, but only very specific stat sticks, I'd say you get 4 different stat sticks from relinquished tokens. That gives you 53 different trinkets you can loot, or a chance of 1.886792452% for an arcano crystal. Thats puts the chance to get an arcano crystal with 100 tries at 85.115049203%.

So, for a Havoc DH you can expect similar numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
    Oh wow a DoS ? I didn't think you could win raid trinkets from it.
    I've gotten raid loot, dungeon loot, pvp loot, and world loot. I even got a tier helm for one of my alts. I think pretty much everything on any loot table in current content is a possibility.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    I also bought some, but got only statsticks except one 905 chronoshard which really made me happy