Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I now for sure can say I have the worst luck with legendaries despite having 8 of 10.

I'm missing the two BiS for mistweaver and it demoralized me so much. Everyone kept telling me Oh you'll get it, I knew this would happen, now the very last two legendearies I'm gonna get are my very two best legendaries. what in the world does blizzard want me to do, I've been playing a suboptimal spec with suboptimal gear in the hopes that I would get some legendaries to help me, am I just supposed to just grind out the last two legendaries like before and suck it up? That doesn't seem very fun at all.

for those who are wondering I'm missing Prydaz and Velens Future site they are tremendous upgrades for me. I'm still using an 880 stat stick.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Don't give up man....

YOU CAN DO IT!

was this post supposed to make us feel sad? many of us have been in the same situations, I got the 3 WORST legos i could had received on my main in a row back at the start. I boosted a 100 of the same class and leveled to 110 to start over because of bad luck protect back then. Got lucky on him and ended up with my best 2 back to back. MANY of us rerolled the same class to reset bad luck protect. Most of us were not here making post crying about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You want sympathie because you didn't get your BIS Lego?

How about sympathie for me cause although playing one main for several hours a day since Legion launchday I got only 2 (pssst.. those are utility Legos aka Statsticks too)

SO I am done with this game, and I am done with people like you complaining you didn't get the right one. At least you can choose wich to pick.

oh back on topic: So no you wont get any sympathie from my side, sorry.
    Last edited by Uriel; 2017-04-20 at 01:22 PM.

I only have three, what does that say about my luck if you have the worst?

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    I'm missing the two BiS for mistweaver and it demoralized me so much. Everyone kept telling me Oh you'll get it, I knew this would happen, now the very last two legendearies I'm gonna get are my very two best legendaries. what in the world does blizzard want me to do, I've been playing a suboptimal spec with suboptimal gear in the hopes that I would get some legendaries to help me, am I just supposed to just grind out the last two legendaries like before and suck it up? That doesn't seem very fun at all.

for those who are wondering I'm missing Prydaz and Velens Future site they are tremendous upgrades for me. I'm still using an 880 stat stick.
    I feel you. My hunter has the six utility legendaries including situational sephuz, but not a single one of the good ones. Everyone keeps telling me the next one will be a good one...
    I am taking bets my next one will be the rather meh trinket, and six weeks later I get the BM shoulders after they've been nerfed with the next patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I have 9\10 and still no belt.
    I've been craving for it since alpha and still no luck.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
    Well, I have 9\10 and still no belt.
    I've been craving for it since alpha and still no luck.
    Then you're in a great spot! You now have a 100% change of getting the legendary you desire on the next legendary drop! How many people can say that?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    A step forward is still forward and not back, at least you know that you'll get them next.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

15+ Year Old Account
    If it makes u feel any better my mage got the 3 bis as his 1st 3(wrists, ring and belt), and then he got KJBW too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Doesn't matter how many hours you put in, but depends entirely on the content you do. Dungeons, raids, Mythic+, Emissary chests, these are the ones you have the highest chance from, so unless you are doing these several hours a day, which your legendary count implies you aren't, then there isn't much really to moan about. Simply mooching round a zone doing World Quests won't cut it, so if that is all you are doing, then it is no surprise. If you also sit around all day in Trade doing nothing, then it is no surprise, I have met many players that magically expect to get a legendary a week from largely chatting and doing the occasional dungeon.

And yes, I only had a couple of legendaries until I pulled my proverbial finger out, and started doing the primary content for them and I am now at 5.
    ..and yet you can get legendaries from stuff like Blingtron, etc. etc.
    Essentially everything that can be looted (bags, chests, bosses of all sorts) sans trash mobs can give you a legendary.
    Your targeting of the things you've lined out helps a bit, of course, but it isn't the whole story.
    I've 8 level 110.. only 2 of them I play extensively. Doing exactly as you listed. One of them had 2 legendaries prior 7.2. The other one had 4. And the toon with the most (6) is my DH alt whom I rarely play at all. Only Emissary quests once or twice a week, to clear them all 3.. That's it.
    Yes, "hit points" help. But at least as much does your rng luck.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2017-04-20 at 02:55 PM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    How is the shield neck BIS for anybody

I now you know

Prydaz is bis for someone?
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post

How about sympathie for me cause although playing one main for several hours a day since Legion launchday I got only 2 (pssst.. those are utility Legos aka Statsticks too)

SO I am done with this game, and I am done with people like you complaining you didn't get the right one. At least you can choose wich to pick.

You are not playing several hours a day if you get 2 only since legion.
    You ain't playing at all or you are sitting in dalaran or working the ah.

You need to do actual meaningful content not only questing.

unless you quit Blizzard doesn't care. In fact you are a model player for them, keep running the treadmill and eventually you will get what you want (maybe).

10+ Year Old Account
    Unlike most classes, mistweaver has a lot of good legendaries that are on par or close to the next. If you cant pull good numbers with 8 of those legos then you suck balls bud. Reroll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    How is the shield neck BIS for anybody
    Lets you pad the meters more

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post

You have been playing several hours a day since launch and only have 2 legendaries? Do you just log in for like mining and pet battles?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beelgers View Post
    Then you're in a great spot! You now have a 100% change of getting the legendary you desire on the next legendary drop! How many people can say that?
    Well, I can imagine situation where they will introduce another legendary in 7.2.5 and he will get that on patch day.