Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Man got arrested for having sex with 2 girls - 11 and 14yo in Copenhagen(danish news):
    http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/anholdt-f...-og-14/6622716

Enjoy it keyboard warriors. Sometimes people are accusing others for a reason(because of thier profesional experience, not because of people hates men).

Morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Man got arrested for having sex with 2 girls - 11 and 14yo in Copenhagen(danish news):
    http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/anholdt-f...-og-14/6622716

Enjoy it keyboard warriors. Sometimes people are accusing others for a reason(because of thier profesional experience, not because of people hates men).

Morons.
    What's your point, nothing to do with this story, and nice posting shit in a different language.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    What's your point, nothing to do with this story, and nice posting shit in a different language.
    The OP's story is some hotel person, who got stigmatized for suspecting a man with a child(which turned out to be family)and the majority here went defensive about it.

My link is about some hotel person, who didnt suspect a guy with 2 girls(and this also should says why, the 1st hotel guy was so suspicious, as this happends as you can see).

Im not surprised you didnt get it after 14K posts at MMO-C.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-04-20 at 01:33 PM.

The OP's story is some hotel person, who got stigmatized for suspecting a man with a child(which turned out to be family)and the majority here went defensive about it.

My link is about some hotel person, who didnt suspect a guy with 2 girls(and this also should says why, the 1st hotel guy was so suspicious, as this happends as you can see).

Maybe it's because I don't read Swedish and you left out those details. Could that be it? Nah!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Gonna have to sacrifice your "Muh mens rights" when it comes to the safety of children.
    Children are not special and considering the ratio of legitimate fathers to child diddlers, there is nothing rational about such an argument.

Just one politically correct blind eye is all it takes for a kid to get raped by a true pedo.
    Pedo =/= child molester.

Slippery slope fallacies are, you know, fallacious.

Given that this is an English-speaking board, non-English links are effectively irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Maybe it's because I don't read Swedish and you left out those details. Could that be it? Nah!
    Why would he make it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why would he make it up?
    Please quote me where I said he made it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    Wow, its the current year! That's 100% sexist. If it was a mom and her 13 year old daughter no one would have blinked. Our society just hates men!

/s
    Well, to be fair, when's the last time you read in the news about a mom getting questioned by police for being simply being out and about with their children at a park or anywhere else for that matter?

There's a whole bunch about this thing I don't get.

• One: Why Facebook? Not everyone even uses Facebook. What would happen in that case?
    • Two: How exactly are you supposed to prove you're related to someone? Last time I checked, Driver's licenses don't mention your relatives and there's a very good chance a kid wouldn't have one anyway. The only thing I can think of is that they check to see that your surnames match (and they don't always).
    • Three: Even if the two are related, how does that clear the parent of pedophilia? If the hotel had reason to suspect the father of child molestation, the simple fact that they're related doesn't change that. Incest might be less common, but it does happen.
    • Four: This implies that children must be accompanied to hotels by their parents. What about older siblings, grandparents, aunts and uncles, or even honorary aunts and uncles? Ironically, because a kid is a lot more likely to be molested by someone they know, proving they're connected doesn't really help much.

Either way, I guess I'm lucky I grew up in the 90s. As an Asian kid, adopted by white parents, who was regularly accompanied by my (also white) stepdad (thus differing surnames), I guess I'd run into trouble if I were a kid today. Heck even my mom and I had different surnames.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Children are not special and considering the ratio of legitimate fathers to child diddlers, there is nothing rational about such an argument.

Pedo =/= child molester.

Slippery slope fallacies are, you know, fallacious.

Given that this is an English-speaking board, non-English links are effectively irrelevant.
    "Children are not special"

But clearly someone's fee-fees getting hurt is way greater priority than preventing a possible child abduction.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Children are not special"

But clearly someone's fee-fees getting hurt is way greater priority than preventing a possible child abduction.
    It isn't about "fee-fees", it's about common courtesy. If I were out with my daughter and someone even hinted at anything untoward, they'd get knocked out.

It isn't about "fee-fees", it's about common courtesy. If I were out with my daughter and someone even hinted at anything untoward, they'd get knocked out.
    Let's just knock out civilians and good samaritans looking out for kids. Or we can just acknowledge people are making an effort toward protecting kids in an age where the child sex trade is rampant.

And yeah, I'd prefer 1000 false-positives like OP's story if it means preventing the 1 possible chomo from getting away with his crime. You don't throw a stink at airport security too, right? Who's rights are being violated by that? Who's rights are being violated by this?

So many thread necros today...

7+ Year Old Account
    Let's just knock out civilians and good samaritans looking out for kids.
    If your first assumption is that an adult male with a child is that he's a "pedophile", you're not a "good samaritan", you're an asshole. If you act on that assumption, you're not "protecting" the child, you're asking to get knocked out. Apply the same mentality to any minority and see how that works out for you.

You don't throw a stink at airport security too, right? Who's rights are being violated by that? Who's rights are being violated by this?
    This isn't even a remotely relevant comparison and "rights" aren't even relevant.

If your first assumption is that an adult male with a child is that he's a "pedophile", you're not a "good samaritan", you're an asshole. If you act on that assumption, you're not "protecting" the child, you're asking to get knocked out. Apply the same mentality to any minority and see how that works out for you.
    Nobody assumed anyone was a paedophile he was asked to provide ID for his daughter. All these accusations of being a paedophile are nothing more than an idiot wanting a bit of compensation for his stupidity and of course those on the internet who have a permanent victim complex fall for this.

Deleted
    Americans and their witch hunts for pedophiles.

Imagine the reaction if they'd caught them dancing with her standing on his shoes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    Yes, all those Americans in the Chertsey Travelodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    I think Canada's recent struggles with "creepcatching" have been more concerning, since they actually involve baiting and laying in wait.

This story isn't out of the US, in any case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    I think Canada's recent struggles with "creepcatching" have been more concerning, since they actually involve baiting and laying in wait.

This story isn't out of the US, in any case.
    They pull that shit in the U.S., too. "Cyber crimes" divisions where officers go into chat rooms and pretend to be teenagers so they can entice weak-willed men into acting in a manner that lets them boost their arrest counts.