Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by terkhal View Post
    Anomalie : The other warrior died a 5% though
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ytical&fight=4

Krosus : We were assigned to soak adds in the back line.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...tical&fight=17

But basically, yes i know the angry hat helps a lot but how much uptime with out angry hat i should be aiming ?
    Regarding the haste difference, he has less haste than i do (barely but still)

Regarding the execute phase : could be the case also i do FS way more than he does.

Best regards,

Terk
    Yeah, just to echo what the guy said above, you're using Rampage quite a bit under 100 Rage when you should only be using it at 100 rage. Your Frothing Berserker buff should always be in higher number than your Rampage usage, you used Rampage on Chromatic 21 times and your Frothing Berserker buff only went up 18 times. I made a Weak Aura to help me use Rampage only at 100 rage: it glows and makes a sound at 100 and is grayed out at anything under it. I can post the strings for you if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Thanks you all for our input.

i'll work on that, i tend to rampage at 95% but it didnt occur to me that i was doing that this often..

Thanks anyway !

Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Yeah, just to echo what the guy said above, you're using Rampage quite a bit under 100 Rage when you should only be using it at 100 rage. Your Frothing Berserker buff should always be in higher number than your Rampage usage, you used Rampage on Chromatic 21 times and your Frothing Berserker buff only went up 18 times. I made a Weak Aura to help me use Rampage only at 100 rage: it glows and makes a sound at 100 and is grayed out at anything under it. I can post the strings for you if you want it.

Could you please post your WA ? Thank you !!

Deleted
    You guys are presenting valuable input here, it's nice to see :-)
    Makes me wonder though, should I be posting my own predicament in here? It seems it's been overlooked in the other thread. (I realize, that I might be asking a bit much in there, and that you are not my personal assistants ;-) )

Hey All,

So i recently re-rolled to warrior for legion and I have read all I can and yet I am still missing something. I know I should be much higher on the charts and i know its a simple switch of something.

Here is my char:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%b6fets/simple

Here are some Logs:
    Tich
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Krosus
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=18

Star Auger
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=21

Any and all help is very helpful. Definitely know I am far from perfect so please pick it apart and help my numbers go up!!!!

Thanks
    Profets

Quote Originally Posted by Profets View Post
    Hey All,

So i recently re-rolled to warrior for legion and I have read all I can and yet I am still missing something. I know I should be much higher on the charts and i know its a simple switch of something.

Here is my char:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%b6fets/simple

Here are some Logs:
    Tich
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Krosus
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=18

Star Auger
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=21

Any and all help is very helpful. Definitely know I am far from perfect so please pick it apart and help my numbers go up!!!!

Thanks
    Profets
    Not really the place for this sort of thing, but I won't send you away with nothing. From a quick glance:

Cooldowns...

Cooldowns...

Cooldowns!

Rotation is pretty scary too.

Your missing casts and desyncing cooldowns. Really, it looks like you don't have a very good handle on the rotation and are forgetting things, pushing buttons as you see/remember them.

I was going to pitch that I do detailed log analysis/coaching for Patreon supporters, but really, you need to start back from the basics. Pull up the guide and find a dummy and practice until you know what button you're going to push before you have to push it. When you're done with that queue for LFR and do the same thing while dealing with mechanics. You won't be 100% perfect, and that's fine, everyone makes mistakes - completely missing entire cooldowns is what tanks performance.

Focus on using Rampage more effectively, syncing cooldowns, Enrage, and the cooldown rotation first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Missyl View Post
    Could you please post your WA ? Thank you !!
    Sorry for the late response, school has been keeping me from signing on this past week. I've got two weak auras, the first one is active and the second one is for when it's inactive:

Code:
    dKJweaGAHuA9usXUevABkWCPKmBb3uur3Mu2POSx0ULY(PKk)KszysIXPq8BOgQqsgSqsnCvCqjv(SQ6yQuhxifluvAPKWIPuTCjomKNcEmj9CLopjAQkAYs10P60uCvkPQNjjDDr2OqcltszZQKTleNtu1xLu10OeFxOUmXFjvJwvmEkP0jvqDlHuDnfs3tuHxRGSoHe9nfQ5nNe0i0j05KqQ5fZ)lfojSp4yBnc7do2wtHG6kjShjeYqAcZUhXs1bJPtaP6MiYSy(FPKtCxyw0VRqWlM)xkCsiTI(bhlf(siTIEQzC(s4GJLIR8im7MqAf9dowkUYJWxc7rcHmKMWS7rSuDWycPv0Du5lUcjAsMI0PDcUYJqyDKNwcPv03hCSTgFjCWXsHWDLkeo4yPOJpsb54cHCKdcseP5eIkCSuiueuaosiKH0eckqAh0xiKwrFpsiKH0e(si1KisZjGsoMW(GJT1iSp4yBnfcQRKGAADSM(JPleCJM0Pt4rm)hNzwYtiGrDojOgq7YjH10(bHq91PqXW2uqNqAf9J42rUheANqAf9Merk0obhfKMZjbTuWnCsNoH0k6rKhJAqODc7ru5KWAA)GWSA0juqQcNe0sb3WjD6esROhrEmQbX6n0oHU56YOMcUsojOLcUHt60juWbHtcAPGB4KoDcxiv3GBCsqlfCdN0Pt4e54OG0CojOLcUHt60jKwrFpIkFjKwrxfRzh58LqAfD1aAx(sNWfU5GXAeMDBHq3SNasj4i1HwcwxutOiFdUnvEecgvCJas1n42YjH1rfNtcDS(pGJ5lHFahRFvqAcH6f0q1LkOnkvG0oOVqOJ1xCQ15lHfNADcd3CPCHufRQR3T1wRQxqdvxQGwRYP0niRaCQ1xRuGTJ93G5Kl()j8d4yDKQBWnc7doMoDcOE34gCdf09I5)LYYjDcMobfiTd6le6MnAtnv3eriGcbcxfKMaEb5iMvLqSP7pmZsEcwRTRRvCMnECUvYxnFEl3wQmO2OeAjTzX8)szz2nbL2UUwXzumUA(kdQmoFnl1gyj)Gb8k6JwHq3SNas5WQ4gZURwR6O1iOIXHooUr70jSeQLB1ChHqeMDBP2nDs
    Code:
    dudTdaGAsk16vQKDrQQxJIQMnHBQuPUnj2jkTxy3sA)Ik9tj0Wiv8BHgkjfgSsfdxQoOOWXusNtu0cLOLIISyrPLlYtv9ys55konrtvktMknDkhgvxffvUmY1f8xQ4BKkTzsY2vkFNQ6ROO0NPkZJKIEMOQPjbJwjgpjLCssQ6wOO4AKu58OWYuQABKQmorfJv0WvWDXDrdNrrvQgYaRE6Ro9W5AMCJAjPNhL2D0LalZSQdULKEEucn8WqoY6gLgcL4HHCcvPHs8E0NsgJob2v8Wqo9OpLqjEyiNE0NsgJoHsCTWyrfNfPlHBsfYf3y0j8X4wyWdd5mlr)IvuI3J(ucFvhDW7rFk5e7uIBXeUAIhQ0gvnCEWI40gvnC1i6tj8eXfVtcblxHWzIR05EeEyiNPtcblxHqj(Se9lwXNLOFgcFoJbF6KqWYviWUMtH86PlmCxA4wiXncL4lK0BXaBHmXfrUlA4Ac(mOHpYQNGWz2myIj1xKjy4HHC6KLLBMGqw8WqovAJsilUXfu1qdxjimjAWGHhgYzJwKAcczXNoPHg(iREccS7HHNIccnCLGWKObdgEyiNnArQjiMtIS4UsvQKAbHXanCLGWKObdgEIRrOHReeMenyWWvX1mzSIgUsqys0GbdVV1nUGQgA4kbHjrdgm8WqotN0qjEyihTOswUHs8WqoAc(mOegUQy1UCxeyxlG7kNUGZ4gxJ5h8C3bprEYyTXOt4sTyfN76knzSYfows65rPbny4sxCM4kDUhL7oSrl3DYyJlf8Scc3voQDOQzYncNle4QsCf6wIBCWMh3x6AlGTqM4QvrvQgYaRU6QVozIxdkTK0ZJsdyxXdvlj98OeA4Zs0VyfFwI(zi85mg8PtcblxHa7AofYRNUWWDLtxWzOETyfSR53NxD7X1IrHB0VIsy4d(E9ZRFo4BGDTW(vyaa
    Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Sorry for the late response, school has been keeping me from signing on this past week. I've got two weak auras, the first one is active and the second one is for when it's inactive:

Code:
    dKJweaGAHuA9usXUevABkWCPKmBb3uur3Mu2POSx0ULY(PKk)KszysIXPq8BOgQqsgSqsnCvCqjv(SQ6yQuhxifluvAPKWIPuTCjomKNcEmj9CLopjAQkAYs10P60uCvkPQNjjDDr2OqcltszZQKTleNtu1xLu10OeFxOUmXFjvJwvmEkP0jvqDlHuDnfs3tuHxRGSoHe9nfQ5nNe0i0j05KqQ5fZ)lfojSp4yBnc7do2wtHG6kjShjeYqAcZUhXs1bJPtaP6MiYSy(FPKtCxyw0VRqWlM)xkCsiTI(bhlf(siTIEQzC(s4GJLIR8im7MqAf9dowkUYJWxc7rcHmKMWS7rSuDWycPv0Du5lUcjAsMI0PDcUYJqyDKNwcPv03hCSTgFjCWXsHWDLkeo4yPOJpsb54cHCKdcseP5eIkCSuiueuaosiKH0eckqAh0xiKwrFpsiKH0e(si1KisZjGsoMW(GJT1iSp4yBnfcQRKGAADSM(JPleCJM0Pt4rm)hNzwYtiGrDojOgq7YjH10(bHq91PqXW2uqNqAf9J42rUheANqAf9Merk0obhfKMZjbTuWnCsNoH0k6rKhJAqODc7ru5KWAA)GWSA0juqQcNe0sb3WjD6esROhrEmQbX6n0oHU56YOMcUsojOLcUHt60juWbHtcAPGB4KoDcxiv3GBCsqlfCdN0Pt4e54OG0CojOLcUHt60jKwrFpIkFjKwrxfRzh58LqAfD1aAx(sNWfU5GXAeMDBHq3SNasj4i1HwcwxutOiFdUnvEecgvCJas1n42YjH1rfNtcDS(pGJ5lHFahRFvqAcH6f0q1LkOnkvG0oOVqOJ1xCQ15lHfNADcd3CPCHufRQR3T1wRQxqdvxQGwRYP0niRaCQ1xRuGTJ93G5Kl()j8d4yDKQBWnc7doMoDcOE34gCdf09I5)LYYjDcMobfiTd6le6MnAtnv3eriGcbcxfKMaEb5iMvLqSP7pmZsEcwRTRRvCMnECUvYxnFEl3wQmO2OeAjTzX8)szz2nbL2UUwXzumUA(kdQmoFnl1gyj)Gb8k6JwHq3SNas5WQ4gZURwR6O1iOIXHooUr70jSeQLB1ChHqeMDBP2nDs
    Code:
    dudTdaGAsk16vQKDrQQxJIQMnHBQuPUnj2jkTxy3sA)Ik9tj0Wiv8BHgkjfgSsfdxQoOOWXusNtu0cLOLIISyrPLlYtv9ys55konrtvktMknDkhgvxffvUmY1f8xQ4BKkTzsY2vkFNQ6ROO0NPkZJKIEMOQPjbJwjgpjLCssQ6wOO4AKu58OWYuQABKQmorfJv0WvWDXDrdNrrvQgYaRE6Ro9W5AMCJAjPNhL2D0LalZSQdULKEEucn8WqoY6gLgcL4HHCcvPHs8E0NsgJob2v8Wqo9OpLqjEyiNE0NsgJoHsCTWyrfNfPlHBsfYf3y0j8X4wyWdd5mlr)IvuI3J(ucFvhDW7rFk5e7uIBXeUAIhQ0gvnCEWI40gvnC1i6tj8eXfVtcblxHWzIR05EeEyiNPtcblxHqj(Se9lwXNLOFgcFoJbF6KqWYviWUMtH86PlmCxA4wiXncL4lK0BXaBHmXfrUlA4Ac(mOHpYQNGWz2myIj1xKjy4HHC6KLLBMGqw8WqovAJsilUXfu1qdxjimjAWGHhgYzJwKAcczXNoPHg(iREccS7HHNIccnCLGWKObdgEyiNnArQjiMtIS4UsvQKAbHXanCLGWKObdgEIRrOHReeMenyWWvX1mzSIgUsqys0GbdVV1nUGQgA4kbHjrdgm8WqotN0qjEyihTOswUHs8WqoAc(mOegUQy1UCxeyxlG7kNUGZ4gxJ5h8C3bprEYyTXOt4sTyfN76knzSYfows65rPbny4sxCM4kDUhL7oSrl3DYyJlf8Scc3voQDOQzYncNle4QsCf6wIBCWMh3x6AlGTqM4QvrvQgYaRU6QVozIxdkTK0ZJsdyxXdvlj98OeA4Zs0VyfFwI(zi85mg8PtcblxHa7AofYRNUWWDLtxWzOETyfSR53NxD7X1IrHB0VIsy4d(E9ZRFo4BGDTW(vyaa
    Enjoy!
    Thank you !!

Hi I need some clarification.

Currently I'm using Infused Chitin Fragment from N Skorpyron and I recently just got a Warforged Charged FelFire casing. It is a 10 ilvl increase for me

According to Archi's Best Relic Traits, the 10 ilvl increase would trump having Unrivaled Strength from the Skorpyron relic, is that right?

Edit: I'm currently 6/7 for my Unrivaled Strength and am currently working on getting it to 7/7. My three relic slots are all buffing Unrivaled Strength
    Last edited by ReclusiarchGrim; 2017-04-18 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReclusiarchGrim View Post
    Hi I need some clarification.

Currently I'm using Infused Chitin Fragment from N Skorpyron and I recently just got a Warforged Charged FelFire casing. It is a 10 ilvl increase for me

According to Archi's Best Relic Traits, the 10 ilvl increase would trump having Unrivaled Strength from the Skorpyron relic, is that right?

Edit: I'm currently 6/7 for my Unrivaled Strength and am currently working on getting it to 7/7. My three relic slots are all buffing Unrivaled Strength
    Best bet is to sim it in a few scenarios... hectic add cleave and patchwerk.

This web based simcraft is awesome. Try it out.

https://raidbots.com/simbot/relic

If you sim higher with the +10 ilvl relic in both single target and AOE situations.. then its clear which is better.

Hi Arch, quick question if you have the time to answer.

I got the legendary cloak yesterday so I have the fabled helm+cloak combo. It was still an upgrade to what I was currently wearing (had to change rings though), but not as big of one as I expected. I expect it was due to the crappy statting tier 19 has, but I was wondering, do you think that the legendary combo will have more "value" with the statting on tier 20 gear? Right now, I could potentially be getting more dps with a helm+prydaz combo (don't have prydaz so I can't sim it) based on the better allocated stats alone.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftExE View Post
    Hi Arch, quick question if you have the time to answer.

I got the legendary cloak yesterday so I have the fabled helm+cloak combo. It was still an upgrade to what I was currently wearing (had to change rings though), but not as big of one as I expected. I expect it was due to the crappy statting tier 19 has, but I was wondering, do you think that the legendary combo will have more "value" with the statting on tier 20 gear? Right now, I could potentially be getting more dps with a helm+prydaz combo (don't have prydaz so I can't sim it) based on the better allocated stats alone.

Thanks!
    the combo isnot so awesome becouse it forces you to use crap tier pieces and maybe can be even worst with 2 t19 + 4 t20

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    the combo isnot so awesome becouse it forces you to use crap tier pieces and maybe can be even worst with 2 t19 + 4 t20
    Yeah I sim way higher using my current Helm + Prydaz vs a helm/cloak combo... the stats on T19 pieces you have to use to maintain bonus suck balls.

Which I actually am kind of happy about, we shall see how it changes with T20 but with the trinket that requires you to stay above 80% HP or whatever, Prydaz will actually help with that.

Quick question about the relics and how to determine what is better to use. I am not great at using SimC and couldn't figure out how to sim a new relic I just got. I currently am using a 895 Unrivaled Strength and got a 905 Raging Blow relic.

Looking on the first page of the thread, does the 895 still outweigh the 905? Or should the 3ilvl upgrade and still decent trait be worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tulair View Post
    Quick question about the relics and how to determine what is better to use. I am not great at using SimC and couldn't figure out how to sim a new relic I just got. I currently am using a 895 Unrivaled Strength and got a 905 Raging Blow relic.

Looking on the first page of the thread, does the 895 still outweigh the 905? Or should the 3ilvl upgrade and still decent trait be worth it?
    Hey use this to sim. I am a simcraft program idiot and could never figure it out either. This one is super easy to use and intuitive.

https://raidbots.com/simbot

I have an 895 Ring of the scoured clan. Now I need to decide between an 890 jeweled signet vs 880 Collapsing futures. I've simmed them both and there is a 2k difference between them. Realistically wouldn't it be just better to use jeweled signet?

So, now that arms seems to be getting some decent buffs, are they going to outshine us again? Especially since we won't have the DoS crutch next tier.

Quote Originally Posted by TehTemplar View Post
    So, now that arms seems to be getting some decent buffs, are they going to outshine us again? Especially since we won't have the DoS crutch next tier.
    Arms is just as reliant on DoS as Fury, and this thread is for discussing Fury, not Arms. I'd recommend waiting till 7.2.5 before making assumptions.

I apologize, didn't really want to discuss arms per se, rather it's relation to fury in 7.2.5.

It's just that after staying with fury since launch day and having to exploit every little opportunity to do some decent damage as fury I really don't want to go back to that.

But yeah, waiting till 7.2.5 does seem like the only thing we can do.

What is a i875 Fury Warrior supposed to be doing damage wise ? It seems on average I do like 475k, and can do burst dps of 650k with Enrage.

I kind of ran into a similar dps issue with my Frost DK. He is i887, and I wasn't doing the best dps on him, because I couldn't figure out the BoS spec that well, plus I did not like it, so I stcuk with the MG build, and was doing like 450k dps, but everyone was telling me a Frost Knight should easily be pulling 700k dps at i890 or so. But I had only one Legendary.

I guess my point is, why does it seem a little difficult to get high damage going on a Fury Warrior and Frost Death Knight for me ? Everyone saying I should be doing 600k to 700k dps easily. Not sure how that's possible at i875 and one Legendary ? But maybe it is, and I'm not playing right ?

Yeah doing World Quests and Broken Shore stuff solo, is very fun, I easily kill anything in a few seconds, even lower Mythic's like +5's are easy and I blast right through them. But in the Raids I just can't seem to keep that consistent 650k dps going non stop, and Mythic +10's I can't do a ton of damage like i think I should.

That just frustrates the heck out of me, and makes me almost want to stop playing. Why should it be so difficult to play a Fantasy themed RPG, where I just want to have fun, whack and slash away and kill bad guys. But it seems to master that dps of over 500k is some trick I haven't learned ?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ingowar/simple