Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    This is Argus:

It's a burned out fel rock. Has been for over 16.000 years. Argus isn't like Outland, which was a dying world, but far from dead. It's corruption was years old. Only Shadowmoon Valley is mostly corrupted. Argus has been bathing in fel, completely corrupted, for an incredibly long time. It's a black rock that's coming apart.

The only thing of interest there will be Mac'Aree, the Eredar capitol, which should still be glorious. But beyond that, this place is just literal hell.

There's no saving Argus. There's nothing interesting enough there to keep us amazed for an expansion. We'll all be happy to be done with demons.

Blow it to hell, and remove the Legion's heart from the universe.
    Your picture is broken. I can't see it.

Edit: ahh i can see it when I quote you.

I disagree with you that there is nothing of interest there. I fel corrupted planet is not just completely corrupted. There are pockets of beauty and Blizzard is certainly creative enough to make an alien corrupted world interesting enough to have a full on expansion there.
    Last edited by Jaylock; 2017-04-20 at 05:27 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please no. I've had enough black dirt and green slime to last me a good 2 years between Broken Shore and Tanaan Jungle.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

This is Argus:

It's a burned out fel rock. Has been for over 16.000 years. Argus isn't like Outland, which was a dying world, but far from dead. It's corruption was years old. Only Shadowmoon Valley is mostly corrupted. Argus has been bathing in fel, completely corrupted, for an incredibly long time. It's a black rock that's coming apart.

The only thing of interest there will be Mac'Aree, the Eredar capitol, which should still be glorious. But beyond that, this place is just literal hell.

There's no saving Argus. There's nothing interesting enough there to keep us amazed for an expansion. We'll all be happy to be done with demons.

Blow it to hell, and remove the Legion's heart from the universe.
    But we gotta worry about sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only way an expansion via Argus would work is that if how Argus ended up would be different. 10 thousand years of Legion presence doesn't exactly spell healthy for a planet.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Won't be Argus. Shouldn't be Argus. We'll finish that up this expansion.

Someone said this a bit earlier... we haven't had a full expansion with a known villain since Deathwing, and I think it's long overdue. The list of truly memorable already-existing expansion-worthy villains is a short list; this is why I'm counting on the next expansion being spearheaded by an invasion of Azeroth by Queen Azshara, with all of the south seas/islands scenarios people have been projecting for years. (And I still think they've been crafty and thinking ahead to avoid the IP-revealed-by-copyright-filing and will be using "The Dark Below" as its title, regardless of its other uses.)

No!

Let us go to Mac'aree, Have Anduin train with Turalyon, Have both Illidan And The High King Fight and Defeat Sargeras (With Azeroth's Help Might I add), come back, only for the Old Gods/Void lords to start arising....

We Defeat the Old Gods, And then, MANY Years later, we take the Final battle against the Void.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2017-04-20 at 05:37 PM.

I think what WoW needs is a crossover expansion with Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Yes...BUT....

That's why we have The Artifacts...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I think what WoW needs is a crossover expansion with Overwatch.
    Overwatch Characters: We'll take the Deceiver down!

Velen: No, WAI--

Overwatch Characters: *Hits Kil'jaeden HUNDREDS of times, with him just looking at them...not even phased*

Kil'jaeden: Ugh....Kneel before your master....

*Overwatch guys are down*

Khadgar, Illidan, Velen, And the Heroes: *Facepalm*

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I highly doubt they'd base an entire new expansion on the Burning Legion... again.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I don't see blizzard doing an expansion where every zone is Shadowmoon Valley 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Only way an expansion via Argus would work is that if how Argus ended up would be different. 10 thousand years of Legion presence doesn't exactly spell healthy for a planet.

Let's test that Theory now, shall we?

H

E

L

L

F

E

L

Y

!

You're not wrong....

It only spells Hellfely for me....

Nothing near close to Healthy....

Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Then lure Sargeras to Argus, and detonate the planet on his face like a fel grenade.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Your picture is broken. I can't see it.

Edit: ahh i can see it when I quote you.

I disagree with you that there is nothing of interest there. I fel corrupted planet is not just completely corrupted. There are pockets of beauty and Blizzard is certainly creative enough to make an alien corrupted world interesting enough to have a full on expansion there.
    Would you mind backing up a single one of those claims with actual proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    I don't see blizzard doing an expansion where every zone is Shadowmoon Valley 2.0
    Argus Before-hand: Everything looked like Talador/Old Shadowmoon Valley!

Argus now: Everything's TBC Shadowmoon....

But...The city still looks pretty....

Deleted
    Would anyone be receptive to the idea of us maybe destroying the planet? I just watched Man of Steel again recently, so I am getting those Krypton vibes.

Then lure Sargeras to Argus, and detonate the planet on his face like a fel grenade.
    Then, Illidan makes a Spirit bomb, throws it at Sargeras, Sargeras dies, and then everything seems fine...

BUT, Sargeras lives, Shoots Illidan, Kills Velen, Making Anduin Into a TITAN-MORTAL!

Then, on a dying Argus, Sargeras And Anduin Battle their Final Battle....

Oh, shit...

Wrong series....

Old Gods is next Xpac, between WoD and Legion the story is done. Sargeras will be the final boss of the Argus raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    Would anyone be receptive to the idea of us maybe destroying the planet? I just watched Man of Steel again recently, so I am getting those Krypton vibes.
    More or less getting those Namek vibes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    Well Illidan did do that to a planet once. In theory he could do it again, weather that will happen or even bother Sargeras is another matter entirely.

Old Gods is next Xpac, between WoD and Legion the story is done. Sargeras will be the final boss of the Argus raid.

Not fighting Sargeras in his full form without some form of maguffin or a cosmic event making sense of it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    More or less getting those Namek vibes...
    Probably should read everything haha!