Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Are you for real OP? If stuff like that is a problem so bad that you have to come here and moan about it I wonder how you manage stuff like tying shoelaces.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    This is one of the reasons, why I hate current packed claustrophobic design - such high respawn rates completely ruin immersion for me. I remember old MOP times, when after doing Tillers' dailies on that freakin hill - I had to run whole way to Farm on my own feet, cuz freakin combat was so bugged, that I couldn't get out of it even via evading.

Also this is one of the reasons, why I hate this obsolete mechanic, that artificially locks you and prevents you from doing anything - combat. You should know, that combat - is like plague. You deal just 1dmg to other player's mob - and you become somehow "entangled" with that player since that moment. And you just can't get out of combat, till this other player won't do it too, no matter, how far you are from each other. I.e. if that other player chainpulls mobs non-stop - you will never get out of combat. And if there are several players, who are "entangled" with each other... You know... Just freakin endless bugged combat.
    remember in vanilal when you were fighting mobs, pulled a mob, then a mob respawned ontop of you, then well fighting them another would, then you would die.
    aww yeah
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    remember in vanilal when you were fighting mobs, pulled a mob, then a mob respawned ontop of you, then well fighting them another would, then you would die.
    aww yeah
    Back in Vanilla respawn rate was so low, that I could complete whole quest and get safely out from location, before all mobs would respawn. How many players were able to complete quests simultaneously? It's very simple. Quest zones were much larger, so there were enough mobs for all players. For example quests with Harpies had zone, that is shown on following screenshot, 1/6 of current Northern Barrens.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

I strongly prefer quickly respawning mobs and having to run away to come out of combat over slow spawning mobs where you have to wait for your questmobs to spawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    It's especially bad at the murloc place and where the treasure goblin demons are. If there are too many players in the area the respawn rate is so high that it's impossible to finish off mobs before the next ones spawn. You are constantly in combat. How are people supposed to mount up, log out or do anything this way?
    Just like through the YEARS of WoW, move away till safe. It IS a warzone after all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

OP always open autism-level thread. Nice Job.

Next thread will be "Waterstrider sometimes forget to actually waterwalk"?

You should have been in the mini dungeons in Tol Barad during the first couple of weeks.

Specifically in the murloc area you can just grapple up on the rocks.

Now the Imps near Impmother... just run away...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    unless you are a tank that is going to take a long time with the constant refreshes on daze.
    Have you tried strafing? You can move full speed without turning your back.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Just go "mrgrlrglmrlgmrglmmmrlggg" to scare the shit out of them. They will eventually run, so u dont have to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I strongly prefer quickly respawning mobs and having to run away to come out of combat over slow spawning mobs where you have to wait for your questmobs to spawn.
    Yep i do totally agree with this, and also the murloc quest it is chaotic indeed, but because of that i find it fun, once i get the crystal inside the cave, i do pause and try to get out without agrooing too many mobs, or just using the escape routes provided for other players agrooing the mobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    aww yeah
    Ah, fargodeep mine, the memories XD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Run away on foot until you can mount.
    That is retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    There is some middleground between instant respawn and super slow respawn.

Mobs don't have to respawn the second I've killed them. At least give them like 15-30 seconds. That's not too long to wait. It works for bosses.

Deleted
    This is a new level of Blizzard bashing. Bravo.

You should have paid attention during the tutorial. If you use one of the movement keys, you can run away from mobs.
    A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.

World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004

Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.

Also this is one of the reasons, why I hate this obsolete mechanic, that artificially locks you and prevents you from doing anything - combat. You should know, that combat - is like plague. You deal just 1dmg to other player's mob - and you become somehow "entangled" with that player since that moment. And you just can't get out of combat, till this other player won't do it too, no matter, how far you are from each other. I.e. if that other player chainpulls mobs non-stop - you will never get out of combat. And if there are several players, who are "entangled" with each other... You know... Just freakin endless bugged combat.
    What the hell are you talking about?

You can run away from combat. You are not entangled with another player until that player exits combat.
    There is a range limit to combat. You are only in combat with the mobs that you attacked.. doesn't matter if the other player pulls 10 more mobs, when the ones you attcked dies, you are out of combat.
    Last edited by Quibble; 2017-04-20 at 05:18 PM.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

7+ Year Old Account
    I died 3 times on an alt yesterday at the murloc place, I basically just said screw it, I finished the objective 2 minutes ago, I'm not killing another mob. Almost mounted before 6 things spawned on top of me. Started to run away. Died. Res'd with Aggramar ability. Died again. Res'd with reincarnate. Died again. Finally said screw it and spirit res'd. Did the rest of my broken shore stuff with res sickness (I had already finished all the quests that involved killing things).

God forbid the enemy resistance actually took effort into stopping you from running away and kicking your ass. It's just, like, a game where you fight goons and they're supposed to fight back.

Actually that place is even worse when you have to click on the green gem to deactivate it, sometimes those murlocs are respawning instantly and the mage mobs will aggro from a good distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdrone View Post

You should have paid attention during the tutorial. If you use one of the movement keys, you can run away from mobs.
    Thank you for that, I actually laughed out loud at work. ggwp
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

Finish your gaming session with this WQ, alt+f4, because anyways, tomorrow the same motherfucking WQ will be there AGAIN and you will have to do it AGAIN.

Or just dont do this one, fuck spamming the same WQ everyday.