Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why would you give affliction a flat 15% damage increase to make up for the talent nerf? They're already dominating dps charts.

Shit like this is the reason I quit this game. Shadow priests are good for one patcth and you nerf them into the ground making them mediocre at best. You turn around and make affliction a BETTER VERSION of shadow priest in every way and then you don't even nerf them as they sit in the top 10 on nearly every fight in nighthold holding all 10 slots on multiple fights.

Last time I did the math after looking at the top 100 affliction and shadow priest logs for every single fight, on average affliction was 160k dps ahead of shadow AT MINIMUM, and on some fights 500k+ ahead of it.
    Last edited by Alcsaar; 2017-04-20 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Why would you give affliction a flat 15% damage increase to make up for the talent nerf? They're already dominating dps charts.

Shit like this is the reason I quit this game. Shadow priests are good for one patcth and you nerf them into the ground making them mediocre at best. You turn around and make affliction a BETTER VERSION of shadow priest in every way and then you don't even nerf them as they sit in the top 10 on nearly every fight in nighthold holding all 10 slots on multiple fights.

Last time I did the math after looking at the top 100 affliction and shadow priest logs for every single fight, on average affliction was 160k dps ahead of shadow AT MINIMUM, and on some fights 500k+ ahead of it.
    This.

After the recent buffs to other classes shadow priests will be bottom dps. No AoE, bad single target, no moving and casting, crappy new traits.

And what do shadow have to look forward to in the next Tier, shadowfiend set bonusm you couldn't make it up.

Amount of posts about shadow in 7.2.5 from blizzard : Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodydemize View Post
    0.006% of Blood Death Knights? Is this just a random number thrown out or is there somewhere that shows all the stats for all the different classes and specs? I would love to see the breakdown for the numbers of players and % of players from each spec and class that has completed their challenges
    Not random, just a fun number. Full list coming soonish.

Nerfs to the tank challenge, wish they would leave it alone so it could remain a challenge; 10% health is massive

Quote Originally Posted by ssynec View Post
    Are there statistics available for other classes/specs? I'd be curious to see which classes had the easiest time with each of their challenges, or specifically if a challenge has far more completions for one spec than it has for another.
    I was looking for one at the last mage tower and couldn't find anything, it definitely sounds like the type of easy census MMO-Champ is capable of though. From an analyst perspective, I think you'd just have to cross reference characters that have two achievements:

(my account is not permitted to post automatic links on MMO due to being a low activity account, I apologize)
    Code:
    A) Reached 110 {max statistic} - wowhead.com/achievement=10671/level-110
    B) A Challenging Look {min statistic} - wowhead.com/achievement=11611/a-challenging-look

(B) / (A) =  Eligible % of Completion
    Repeat/Filter by Class and graph
    How this data is gathered as a collective database is beyond me however.

Priests are hybrid classes that can Heal or DPS.
    Warlocks are a pure DPS class.

You can't really compare SPriest to Lock. Pure damage classes should always come out above hybrid classes. By how much? Now you can argue that point.

Quote Originally Posted by sluddyazin View Post
    Priests are hybrid classes that can Heal or DPS.
    Warlocks are a pure DPS class.

You can't really compare SPriest to Lock. Pure damage classes should always come out above hybrid classes. By how much? Now you can argue that point.
    You can because theres no longer "hybrid dps class penalty". Its just thing from the past that was discarded long time ago by devs.

Quote Originally Posted by sluddyazin View Post
    That argument does not fly these days. I'd be all for having specific roles for each class but honestly people would be so angry at a change like that. For example you have a couple superior single targets classes, but they're bad at AE, then you have a couple of really good AE classes. Let's go one step further, then you have a couple of classes that focus on crowd control - yeah this means that only these few classes will even have stuns, roots, silences and things like that. I'd be all for a game like that, ie "old" school rather than "everyone should be on the top".

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the warlock post...

Yeah so we've had a lot of feedback of this spec, players have told us they want another output for soulshards rather than just unstable affliction. Sooooooo yeah here's a 15% damage increase to every spell. oh yeah turns out you liked the drain soul and agony talents a bit too much so we are nerfing them to force you to pick haunt. Because who wants choices anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Silversorrow View Post
    Would love to see this too!
    As far as I know only one blood DK has the appearance so far
    So from this it's not hard to pull some number

That argument does not fly these days. I'd be all for having specific roles for each class but honestly people would be so angry at a change like that. For example you have a couple superior single targets classes, but they're bad at AE, then you have a couple of really good AE classes. Let's go one step further, then you have a couple of classes that focus on crowd control - yeah this means that only these few classes will even have stuns, roots, silences and things like that. I'd be all for a game like that, ie "old" school rather than "everyone should be on the top".
    Good point and I agree with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dvstec
    Its because everyone thinks they are a unique snowflake and their departure means something. facebookbabies

I like how we get waterwalking a few days after most people get flying... Thanks for the useless tower Blizzard lol I want my AP affixes back!

Deleted

Unhappy soo favorite highter ilvlels...

Quote Originally Posted by EllesmereGaming View Post
    I like how we get waterwalking a few days after most people get flying... Thanks for the useless tower Blizzard lol I want my AP affixes back!
    Agree,

Why challenge mode is for classes 910+ ilvl.... The better way would be to scale it to the boss level or to the character level. I tried x times to do my challenge and my dps dont allow me to do that with gear ~900. Every video depicts players with lvl ~915+ and they do it with ease. 10ilvl its abount 150-250k dps (for me) its not small.. ;/