Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    It might not be revolutionary, but it sure is showing Kim power of the US. NK cannot do this, US can, with ease.
    NK is well aware of America's capabilities. Not even the fat man is so insane as to think NK would stand even a sliver of a chance against America. What the fat man counts on, is China's support. He think he's safe as long as America wouldn't dare piss off China, and China wants NK as a buffer state.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post

Lol inappropriate....still laughing at Skroe for that one. It was a gem, to be sure.
    He was correct about you being ignorant about this topic though...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    Wow nice.
    Since NK is posing threat I hope US tests their new toy on them, poor Kim, flexing his muscles and failing miserably.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...t-Range-Nevada
    nuclear gravity bomb? what dropping rosie o'donell out of the next c-130??
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    He was correct about you being ignorant about this topic though...
    It's one of many, no doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    We started out back in the day with dropping gravity bombs, then we upgraded to various rocket designs and, later on, GPS guided bombs. Now we're back to dropping gravity bombs?

We've gone full circle!

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    We started out back in the day with dropping gravity bombs, then we upgraded to various rocket designs and, later on, GPS guided bombs. Now we're back to dropping gravity bombs?

We've gone full circle!
    This is a B61 nuclear bomb mated to, essentially, the tail fins and JDAM guidance kit. It adds precision to a nuclear weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Russia Rivals U.S.

U.S wouldnt win against Russia 1 on 1. U.S relies too heavily on digital, vulnerable to EMP strikes.

Perhaps U.S is equal to Russia. But because on reliability on Digital, U.S would lose the fight. Remember how a single RUssian Jet with EMP rendered a U.S Ship to be complexly useless? And as a joke too. A single Russian Jet, literally took down a destroyer. 1. JUST ONE.
    Russia did no such thing, it was a hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    I read the title and got all exited we had a bomb that used gravity...but they just meant one that falls down without an engine...
    kinda disappointed now
    Yeah.. the whole name makes it out to be alot more than it actually is. My first thought was I missed some sub-atomic penomenon that they now weaponized. Nah, they just throw it oiut of a plane. Fucking clickbait and misnomers, this is like the hoverboard brand scam .

all this stuff about bombs and stuff. it truly scares me.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    man. I thought this was some kind of crazy bomb that made a localized gravity anomaly or something. nope it's just old school.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Gravity?

Ogon po gotovnosti! - Zarya
    I'm going for the toasty tea!
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself