Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I just get Dave to take care of my light work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosdrone View Post
    You should have paid attention during the tutorial. If you use one of the movement keys, you can run away from mobs.
    You would have to run away through even more mobs, pulling more and more and eventually dying.

I think this is only an issue in the murloc area and will probably get some changes.

Roll a rogue....and vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    There is some middleground between instant respawn and super slow respawn.

Mobs don't have to respawn the second I've killed them. At least give them like 15-30 seconds. That's not too long to wait. It works for bosses.
    Agree. But when I have to choose, I prefer the quick respawn.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Actually that place is even worse when you have to click on the green gem to deactivate it, sometimes those murlocs are respawning instantly and the mage mobs will aggro from a good distance.
    I experienced that as well. I would call it a minor annoyance as opposed to a major problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's especially bad at the murloc place and where the treasure goblin demons are. If there are too many players in the area the respawn rate is so high that it's impossible to finish off mobs before the next ones spawn. You are constantly in combat. How are people supposed to mount up, log out or do anything this way?
    Race change to master race, nelf, shadowmeld MVP.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

OP, what class are you?

7+ Year Old Account
    You would have to run away through even more mobs, pulling more and more and eventually dying.
    then run into a direction where less or no mobs spawn.
    problem solved.

Formerly known as Arafal

Or simply don't do that fucking quest.
    Took me like 7 min to do this shit yesterday, I'm not doing this crap anymore for sure

Quote Originally Posted by ganush View Post
    I experienced that as well. I would call it a minor annoyance as opposed to a major problem.
    There are tons of spots where mobs spawn oddly fast though as well as having a higher then normal aggro range. Plus with everyone being able to tagg mobs, should we really have them instant spawning nowadays

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    then run into a direction where less or no mobs spawn.
    problem solved.
    Do you think I play this game for the first time? Do you think I don't know how to get out of combat? My point is that it is getting annoying, because the respawn rates are so high that mobs respawn the second I kill them. I don't constantly want to run a marathon across half the map just to get out of combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You must have played on a dead server then. Not being able to kill things for quests was always a huge problem before dynamic spawn rates and multi tagging.
    The only problem, I had - when somebody were killing quest bosses. This is the reason, why simple rule was invented - no matter, what list of quests you have - boss should die first. How could I have had any problems, if mobs and items were sometimes spread on WHOLE location? Mulgore for example. Remember it? You needed to kill wolves and pumas, collect cones, etc. Half of location had this items and mobs. You could pick any spot, you liked.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    It's especially bad at the murloc place and where the treasure goblin demons are. If there are too many players in the area the respawn rate is so high that it's impossible to finish off mobs before the next ones spawn. You are constantly in combat. How are people supposed to mount up, log out or do anything this way?
    Just actually move 15 yards away from the actual spawn spots?

It's really not that hard.

How on earth is this a complain, in all seriousness.

Oh, i just checked his list of started threads. Trying to be the new jaylock i reckon? Got it. Don't mind me.
    Last edited by hulkgor; 2017-04-21 at 05:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Just actually move 15 yards away from the actual spawn spots?

It's really not that hard.

How on earth is this a complain, in all seriousness.

Oh, i just checked his list of started threads. Trying to be the new jaylock i reckon? Got it. Don't mind me.
    15 yards is nothing. If I get attacked by 4-5 mobs, and I move 15 yards over somewhere, the same 4-5 mobs will still attack me. Have you ever played the game?

Just give players a couple of seconds inbetween killing mobs where they can mount up. It's just 3 seconds or something. Sometimes you don't even get that. Trying to get out of combat takes longer than doing the quest.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-04-21 at 05:29 AM.

15 yards is nothing. If I get attacked by 4-5 mobs, and I move 15 yards over somewhere, the same 4-5 mobs will still attack me. Have you ever played the game?

Just give players a couple of seconds inbetween killing mobs where they can mount up. It's just 3 seconds or something. Sometimes you don't even get that. Trying to get out of combat takes longer than doing the quest.
    You're making a mountain out of a molehill, what spec are you?

Either way, just keep running, who cares if you have to run for 30seconds to get out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Either way, just keep running, who cares if you have to run for 30seconds to get out.
    So you like having mobs respawn immediately after killing them, constantly being in combat and having to run across half the map just to be able to mount up? Not everybody is like you. Some people don't like to spend 2 minutes to get out of combat after doing a quest that is done in a minute.

It's not like all quest areas are like that. It's just some of them, so some areas just have too many mobs concentrated in one location with respawns that are too fast. It's worth adressing no matter how much you wanna downplay it. But if you don't care, don't post here. If all you can contribute here is to say that you don't care, then you should just say nothing at all. Ironically, you are the one being negative at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Feign Death + Camouflage is a wonderful thing.
    lol what a comment

you realize not every class is a hunter right?

but congrats to asssuming people are too stupid to realize that hunters can do that

next thing you're gonna tell me is that rogues have vanish and night elves have shadowmeld

I guess we're all at fault ourselves for not exclusively playing night elf rogues and hunters
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-04-21 at 06:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    next thing you're gonna tell me is that rogues have vanish and night elves have shadowmeld

I guess we're all at fault ourselves for not exclusively playing night elf rogues and hunters
    Maybe you should if this upsets you so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Maybe you should if this upsets you so much.
    Maybe you should make constructive posts instead?

The biggest thing here I am seeing is that the OP doesn't know that getting hit from the back causes the daze, and that you can avoid that by strafing away with no mobs hitting your back, as a previous poster suggested. It takes 15 to 30 seconds max to get out far enough anyways. Once you are far enough away from the respawn areas, kill the mobs if they are persistent, and get away. It's not hard at all, and if it is, you should probably quest elsewhere until you get better gear.