Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Lor'themar does not want a new dynasty to start. It would be good if quelthalas becomes a republic
    Or Rommath tells him to stop being a bitch and he does his duty.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Or Rommath tells him to stop being a bitch and he does his duty.
    Lorthemar is not the king and does his duty as a loyal public official of Quelthalas. A republic would be well to elect a president

Anduin x Vanessa VanCleef
    They're practically the same age. It's time for Defias Brotherhood to rejoin the Alliance.

Also, Illidan x Maiev.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Lor'themar does not want a new dynasty to start. It would be good if quelthalas becomes a republic
    Wanting does not always equal to doing.
    Lor'themar maybe would never be king himself. But his son/daughter could very well become it.

After this recent cinematic, I kinda want to see Anduin and Tess Greymane hook up.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Wanting does not always equal to doing.
    Lor'themar maybe would never be king himself. But his son/daughter could very well become it.
    And if not Lor'themar then Rommath easily could pick a random Blood elf noblewoman.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

And if not Lor'themar then Rommath easily could pick a random Blood elf noblewoman.
    I would very much like a new dynasty to be started. I feel like they're so shy about calling anyone a king because the humans' coolness is so fragile and always depends on other people being worse at whatever it is the humans are depicted as being good at. So if other people are called kings, then Varian and now Anduin aren't as special.

I like kings. And making Lor'themar a king MIGHT force Blizzard to, at the very least, write a couple-page short story about him to build him up the slightest little bit with no human interference in the story, to be like "here's what this guy is up to these days" because they couldn't seriously expect people to be satisfied with Burning Crusade-era lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    I also find romances kind of dumb in fantasy stuff. When the story is super grand, and it's not a movie or book, being present for two characters falling in love is kind of weird. Like "Hey, I'll just be standing a few feet away while you two kiss for the first time, because that won't be awkward at all. *Heavy breathing*"

And if there is romance, it has to be very well-written. Aggra and Thrall was dumb. It might have been better if she didn't insist on calling him "Go'el," because that's the worst thing they've ever done to Thrall, but still would be dumb.

Maybe the reason we dislike Aggra is because she came in at the same time that Thrall changed so drastically? I felt the same way about my aunt when she got a boyfriend and I wanted to hang out with him (because I was a little kid and he was a teenager, which are cool to kids) and she was always being like "babe! blah blah blah, we have to go do this blah blah blah" Despite her being my aunt, and he just some guy who was her cool boyfriend, I somehow felt like he should be hanging out with me and my cousins instead of her, and thought her lame for it.

So we don't like Aggra because we subconsciously feel like she took Thrall away from us and replaced him with Go'el.
    Aggra is the Yoko Ono of Azeroth =)

Anyway, I remember there being a lot of joking about how "Sylvanas dragged Koltira into her sex dungeon" a while back, that would actually make a good plot point if she broke him and made him a sex slave, Mord Sith style

Staying away from the elves, its about time for Mankrik to move on as well. Poor guy can't handle being alone.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Varo'then and Azshara
    if you dont know why read the description of one of the destro legendaries
    ]
    Kinky~
    *insert obligatory Fifty Shades joke here*
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

republic like cromwell age

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    None? Except painfully rare exceptions, every attempt at romance in Warcraft ends up looking like hilariously unfitting teenage drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Honestly, I am disappointed that nobody has brought up Maximillian of Northshire and Doloria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Speaking seriously:

Lor'themar and Liadrin could make a good couple. Their son/daughter could eventually initiate the new Thalassian lineage
    Halduron and Vereesa, thought it's doomed love as neither of them would be able to change allegiances, so it's platonic mostly.
    I believe Liadrin has an adopted daughter(Salandria)
    Also,the Thalassian lineage has ended,Anasterian was the last king and Kael'thas the last prince,seeing how terrible it went with Kael'thas I'm not sure the Sin'dorei want another king

Pepe X Basic Campfire

Greymane + silvanis

10+ Year Old Account
    Koltira Deathweaver and Kor'vas Bloodthorn. Death knights and Demon hunters will only have each other after the Legion is defeated, being oddities of nature.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Koltira Deathweaver and Kor'vas Bloodthorn. Death knights and Demon hunters will only have each other after the Legion is defeated, being oddities of nature.
    Isn't Kor'vas already married to the blood of sargeras trader?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Isn't Kor'vas already married to the blood of sargeras trader?
    95% sure they're cousins or distant family, considering how old night elves/blood elves are.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    95% sure they're cousins or distant family, considering how old night elves/blood elves are.
    Bloodthorn isn't a typical night elf family name. Or even high elf. Is definitely more blood elf when they changed their names after the Sunwell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Bloodthorn isn't a typical night elf family name. Or even high elf. Is definitely more blood elf when they changed their names after the Sunwell.
    Maybe Kor'vas changed her family name after her family was murdered by the Legion, after her initiation into the Illidari, and years later, perhaps convinced Illnea(alleged cousin/distant family) to undergo the demon hunter ritual, and take the last name "bloodthorn".
    Last edited by Zethras; 2017-04-21 at 09:09 PM.