Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Zlatan scoring almost 30 goals in one season at 35/36 years old. Answer that?
    Answer mine first

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Tide goes in, tide goes out. Explain that.
    The moons gravity. next question?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Answer mine first

- - - Updated - - -

Eh no? I said you have to try harder than that if you wanna bait or troll people with your constant nonsense. No one takes you seriously anyway.

Deleted

How do magnets work?

On RedCafe:

Successful said: ↑
    This is one of the saddest moments in my life as a United supporter. Just thinking of this match, at this stage. Compare it to the previous nights where star players were going head to head. Juve, Barca, Bayern, Real... and this is us. We're like the guy who never gets laid on a night out. I'm seriously thinking about quitting.

Eh no? I said you have to try harder than that if you wanna bait or troll people with your constant nonsense. No one takes you seriously anyway.
    Im not trying to bait its a fair question. We beat the best team in the league without him playing. You cant answer that. But doesnt matter

Would be amazing if it went to penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    How do magnets work?
    magnetic fields

Zlatan is just a more arrogant Giroud, let's be honest. Giroud scores a fair few goals a season but we're so much worse when he plays. All our big wins this season have been with Giroud on the bench and Alexis as center forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not trying to bait its a fair question. We beat the best team in the league without him playing. You cant answer that. But doesnt matter
    Lol ok then so if Barca or Real win a game WITHOUT Messi or Ronaldo that means they are also bad players? Ok got it, thank you for your wisdom!

I think YOU have to explain why a guy who have scored soooooo many goals is suddenly a garbage striker because Untied win one game without him? What about the other games they played without Ibra and failed? Did make him a great striker then or something?

Cant even sub him when hes playing shit either because of the "Im zlatan im a lion" shit

Finally rashford. No zlatan we score

No penalties

Anderlecht need to score now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes!!!! Fucking Rashford!!! Only took almost 110 minutes, but ill take it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh thank fuck for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Them to score now and win with away goals.

BTW away goals in extra time is the most retarded thing ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally. It's deserved too, paid a price with injuries though.

Lol ok then so if Barca or Real win a game WITHOUT Messi or Ronaldo that means they are also bad players? Ok got it, thank you for your wisdom!

I think YOU have to explain why a guy who have scored soooooo many goals is suddenly a garbage striker because Untied win one game without him? What about the other games they played without Ibra and failed? Did make him a great striker then or something?
    Why u talking about real or barcelona. They have loads of talent to step up if their big name players are missing. Yes zlatan has scored a decent number of goals, hes also pretty much been a lone striker all season with an ungodly amount of service from pogba, miki, mata etc. He gets yellow/red cards from stupid tackles trying to reclaim the ball. And his passing is either pretty good or awful. I wish he would keep things simple instead of trying to be superman every game

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice to see Pogba score a few goals now at the end of the season too. He has missed alot of nice chances this season and deserve more goals.

This game is a mess :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Heart attack stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... and breathe.