MOBA is what i would recommend too. I've been getting tired of playing WoW so i'm playing Heroes of the Storm on the side. Its cool because i played Diablo and WoW so it has that familiarity with the map settings, characters and music.

I recently bought a GTX 1080 and the 27" IPS Acer Predator monitor... £1500 upgrades... Then realised havent much to play. Hating life right now.

Please tell me some good games to play!!!!! I like action/adventure... 1st or 3rd person is cool. I dont like tabletop so much though.... Loving Horizon Zero Dawn atm but thats on PS4, I want to be using my newly purchased PC hardware!

Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DStrukt View Post
    I recently bought a GTX 1080 and the 27" IPS Acer Predator monitor... £1500 upgrades... Then realised havent much to play. Hating life right now.

Please tell me some good games to play!!!!! I like action/adventure... 1st or 3rd person is cool. I dont like tabletop so much though.... Loving Horizon Zero Dawn atm but thats on PS4, I want to be using my newly purchased PC hardware!

Cheers!
    Dark Souls trilogy, Bioshock (HD) trilogy, Resident Evil HD/4 Remake, The Witcher 3.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Dark Souls trilogy, Bioshock (HD) trilogy, Resident Evil HD/4 Remake, The Witcher 3.
    I dont like The Dark Souls series nor Bioshock really.
    Completed RE7, loved that, not too fond of the controls of 4.. puts me off.
    Witcher 3, great game but unfortunately lost my save half way through... Cba starting over :-(

Anymore ?

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Witcher 3, great game but unfortunately lost my save half way through... Cba starting over :-(

Anymore ?
    Have you played the Dead Space series? They're quite good (more so the first and second) action/horror games. Otherwise you can try Dishonored 1 and/or 2, Binary Domain, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Enemy Front, The Darkness (II), Darksiders 1 and 2, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Alice: Madness Returns, Metro 2033 and Last Light. Different flavors of games there, but they all kind of fit your criteria.

Also how dare you Dark Souls 1 is perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account

Anymore ?
    I was talking about the REmake, not RE7.

Alright, Doom, Metal Gear Solid 5 (either you love it or hate it), Nier: Automata, Titanfall 2.

Oh and do check out Inside.

edit: I agree about the Dead Space series, especially the first 2.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2017-04-16 at 09:44 PM.

Cheers you two, yeah hellhamster I knew what you meant I was just saying I played number 7 - I didnt like the remake of 4, the controls ruined it for me

I am gonna look into them games vomlix said, some good names there

- - - Updated - - -

Just bought Enslaved: Odyssey to the West for less than £2.. I remember being interested in this ages ago but had forgotten about it! :-) Happy

MMO's to play NOW

Recommend me best MMO to play right now, just been looking at Revelation Online - Looks OK
    Anything else as good or better than this? Thats free to play
    Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Recommend me best MMO to play right now, just been looking at Revelation Online - Looks OK
    Thanks
    World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    World of Warcraft
    Since when was that free to play?
    Any serious non time wasters able to answer please

10+ Year Old Account
    Since when was that free to play?
    Any serious non time wasters able to answer please
    fair enough. just seemed as if you were stating the game you mentioned was f2p

Sooooooooo, jokes aside... anyone? lol
    I probably shouldnt but I am missing the social side of what MMO's bring...

Elder Scrolls Morrowind expansion is released on June 6th

Sent from my SM-T805W using Tapatalk

5+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys! i see you discuss (What is my favourite game)

- - - Updated - - -

May i also add something what i prefer)

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you like it))

Deleted
    Thanks
    Elder scrolls online is pretty good, though i think you have to buy the game :\

5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you can recomended me some cool games!

- - - Updated - - -

Something like the races or shooters, yeah i like that games!

- - - Updated - - -

My friends prefer something like WarThunder or WorldofTAnks!

- - - Updated - - -

I think its, too boring(((

- - - Updated - - -

What is your attention to this games?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe one of you like this games or smth like that)

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me your views on this themes which i mentioned already)

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Elder scrolls online is pretty good, though i think you have to buy the game :\
    Shame you recommend that, I didnt think the beta was much good but that was long time ago and it was on sale recently on steam with a free weekend, doh :-(

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know of any good RTS games? Age/graphics aren't really a factor, as I've been playing Red Alert 3 for a long ass time now and enjoying it. I'm especially interested in a RPG/RTS combo like Brutal Legend, where you play as an individual hero commanding an army from the frontlines, as opposed to an omnipotent commander in the sky.

I'm also kind of interested in a city builder or kingdom game where you aren't encouraged to micromanage. Most of these games I play have you in control of every little detail, and I find that more tedious than fun. In these types of games I'm more interested in picking the right general to win me a fight rather than directly controlling every unit. Organic growth rather than ordering the construction of new buildings, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Anyone know of any good RTS games? Age/graphics aren't really a factor, as I've been playing Red Alert 3 for a long ass time now and enjoying it. I'm especially interested in a RPG/RTS combo like Brutal Legend, where you play as an individual hero commanding an army from the frontlines, as opposed to an omnipotent commander in the sky.
    Best mix of RPG/RTS is imo Spellforce. It's a little older, and both elements (RPG and RTS) aren't really good on their own. But the mix and the hero/army interaction is really good. I personally prefer the first game, but the second got better reviews overall, from players and critics. Though I didn't play custom games, just the campaigns. And I don't know how they compare to Brutal Legend.
    But watch out for the last stand alone addons (Faith in Destiny, Demons of the Past): they're quite bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys,

Can someone recommend an MMO game same as WoW? I'm kinda bored with playing WoW, so just wanted to try another MMO game.

I don't mind if it's free or paid (with subscription ); however, it should have a good graphic. I was thinking about FFX, but now I want to hear your opinion.