View Poll Results: Do you want Myta to be mod?

Voters
42. This poll is closed
  • Yes

9 21.43%
  • No

9 21.43%
  • I dont care

24 57.14%

I want Myta to be Monk sub-forum moderator.

Thanks myta

who?

/10char
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

@Myta
    Quote Originally Posted by Myta
    The RBGs point is true, but RBGs are irrelevant, they are still casual PVP content. Meanwhile Druids have had outside of certain comps and brief periods been the defacto PVP healer. There were times where Druids were the ONLY viable PVP healer, in all content, period for many months.

Again MW isn't allowed to be good at anything. Other healers dominating is simply not seen as a problem, MW dominating is. MW were broken in one fringe case and historically irrelevant in most PVP content that mattered. Oh well. MW are simply evaluated at a different standard than other healers.
    LOLOLOLOL

I will apply If he doesn't get it.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Qualifications include being really good at saying go to peakofserenity.com and stop asking your stupid questions here that are already answered for you there.
    Last edited by Height; 2017-04-21 at 12:22 AM.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

No one wants this, I don't want this.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    No one wants this, I don't want this.
    lol. we want you