Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Is it? I mean, if you are building an army you never had before, ala WWII, I would definitely say so. But, we already got all this gear built. We could probably go a good while before we had to build new stuff, aside from ammo. (que Skroe telling me why I'm wrong, in 2,000 words or more)
    nowaday is enough because there are any war beside fighting towelheads with toyota pickups, but in case of invading a country with proper armaments then you need much more even the piss poor north korea could swamp an abraham and hamuvee just by using crap portable atgm.

steel is pretty important defending it and sustain the in house production is an important assets for a big country like the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Like with Obama, Trump is having to circumvent Congress to get anything done.

Unlike Obama, Trump's party holds both houses.

It's almost like there's a common problem between the two... : D
    Except Obama tried to get things through Congress and was blocked by the GOP. Trump's just bypassing them entirely because he thinks being president gives him unlimited power.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    That's because it's something you normally learn in fifth grade at the latest.
    I'm not European so, my education didn't include a lot of worry over problems with the military. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Except Obama tried to get things through Congress and was blocked by the GOP. Trump's just bypassing them entirely because he thinks being president gives him unlimited power.
    Obama tried, but quickly gave up because it was a waste of time. He circumvented them because his hands were tied.

I was more pointing towards the Republicans in congress being the issue, as they're the same ones who were causing legislative gridlock for Obama, and now Trump as well.

He knows that others can play this game too and can and will put tariffs on imports from the US? Who am i kidding, he certainly doesn't.

China will repay him in the same coin, and the winners will be everybody else.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-04-20 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    He knows that others can play this game too and can and will put tariffs on imports from the US? Who am i kidding, he certainly doesn't.

China will repay him in the same coin, and the winners will be everybody else.
    We did it last year.

So the idea is to build more military things, increase the cost of said things by being protectionist and lower taxes at the same time. And then trickle down economics will make everyone rich. Except for the flyover states, because their airports are being closes so the stacks of cash can't be delivered.

Are you capable of answering the question?

Why do you think this is an issue? I mean come on...just spit it out. Why is it hard to answer the question?

You want me to stop guessing why, but you won't just say for yourself why it bothers you. Is it because the wrenches are metric? Or that they are painted?
    I have answered this question, as has another poster. If you don't like the answer both of us provided, I don't know what to tell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I have answered this question, as has another poster. If you don't like the answer both of us provided, I don't know what to tell you.
    I just went and reread your posts, just to be sure. You have factually never stated why you have a problem with Trump standing in front of a flag made out of wrenches. I find it odd that you would post ~15 times, avoiding the question in every post. Why not just answer the direct question? What is it that bother's you about the fact that Trump stood in front of wrenches depicted as the flag? Why are your thoughts in this regard a big secret? Would it not be easier to share your views, since we are on a discussion forum?

I think you might be the only human in THIS galaxy, that is offended by the existence of flag art.
    No, it's just you getting offended and badgering another poster because someone just offhandedly pointed out it happens to flout a rule.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    No, it's just you getting offended and badgering another poster because someone just offhandedly pointed out it happens to flout a rule.
    It factually doesn't break any rules, policies, or laws. But, he is super angry about where Trump stands, and what art is around him, and I'm just wondering why. /shrug

It factually doesn't break any rules, policies, or laws. But, he is super angry about where Trump stands, and what art is around him, and I'm just wondering why. /shrug
    You're literally the only person in this thread that reads his posts and thinks he's angry/upset. That should be a clue that you're adding emotions that were clearly unintended, especially since he flat out told you that he was not angry/upset.

I mean, if you're just looking to ignore folks actual posts and argue with what you want them to post (ignoring if that's not what they actually posted), that's fine. But expect people to call you on it.

All jobs are outsourced !

Why do we need raw material for?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good. American steel first.

I just went and reread your posts, just to be sure. You have factually never stated why you have a problem with Trump standing in front of a flag made out of wrenches. I find it odd that you would post ~15 times, avoiding the question in every post. Why not just answer the direct question? What is it that bother's you about the fact that Trump stood in front of wrenches depicted as the flag? Why are your thoughts in this regard a big secret? Would it not be easier to share your views, since we are on a discussion forum?
    This is the problem with making up shit to argue against. I never said I had a problem with it. You made that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. He can only do so much and he has found that out with some of his executive immigration orders. But if he can get something done by bypassing Congress and he thinks it is the right thing to do. Sure, why not? Just about every President has on occasion. If it is wrong and challenged , they are overturned. Just like when Obama tried his executive order on citizenship for immigrants. Do not know all the details, but it was ruled by the Supreme Court to be Unconstitutional.

10+ Year Old Account
    That, and everything he's proposed is utter crap.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

You're literally the only person in this thread that reads his posts and thinks he's angry/upset. That should be a clue that you're adding emotions that were clearly unintended, especially since he flat out told you that he was not angry/upset.

I mean, if you're just looking to ignore folks actual posts and argue with what you want them to post (ignoring if that's not what they actually posted), that's fine. But expect people to call you on it.
    Did you take a poll? How do you know how everyone in the thread thinks? Or is it that you are literally saying literally when you literally mean probably?

I'm sorry if I offended you or whatever. I just thought it was a bizarre thing to take issue with: Trump standing in front of wrenches made to be art. Since I come here to find out what the views are of others, I wanted to know why this bothered him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    This is the problem with making up shit to argue against. I never said I had a problem with it. You made that up.
    Not really. But, you clearly find it curious or at least interesting, where Trump stands, and what art is nearby. Why is this of interest to you? I'm just trying to understand your 15 posts on the topic, since none of them really say.

I'm sorry if I offended you or whatever.
    I know you won't believe me, but I take no offense. Just throwing it out there.

I know you won't believe me, but I take no offense. Just throwing it out there.
    Why wouldn't I believe you? You have always been genuine in the past. /shrug