Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'd actually like that if the new area is part of the next xpac but expanded upon. Imagine some people would find a way to QQ about it though.
    i see a big complaint coming, and i can sorta agree with it

then to have it be the next expansion

notice something that may get alittle fuckign annoying?
    also argus is not a very varied planet, the whole thing is either green and black or purple and black, just like the emerald dream, it does not have much variety so to make a whole expansion about it will be a problem
    argus= green and black rock, green and black city, purple and black rock
    emerald dream= green woods, green plains, green jungle (with nightmare varients of them all)
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-04-20 at 09:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly green is starting to hurt my eyes lol. Why can't we have a xpack with nice blue tones?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlanFran View Post
    Honestly green is starting to hurt my eyes lol. Why can't we have a xpack with nice blue tones?
    Like underwater? Nagas?

We had tons of Black/Orange, Black/Green now. (Lava/Fel-Lava), Whites/Blues mostly dominated Wotlk content.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-04-20 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    It all depends, we still get a ton of help from armies and crazy empowered artifacts. I really wonder what will happen after they "take them away".
    Even without our artifacts, we'd still mop the floor with them. Nzoth is the weakest old god and Azshara by all rights should have been a wretched with her level of addiction to the well. It would be a combo of incredibly bad story telling or them not knowing their own lore for the millionth time if they made either a real threat.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    But....Uhhhh....

The Legion has purple shit as well....

Have you not seen all of the broken shore? All of HFC?!
    You're mental aren't you? lol

90% of HFC was Fel Green. What wasn't was already established and built by the uncorrupted ORCS not the Legion. As for Broken Shore the only purple on the broken shore is leftovers from Elven structures, nothing Legion related.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Even without our artifacts, we'd still mop the floor with them. Nzoth is the weakest old god and Azshara by all rights should have been a wretched with her level of addiction to the well. It would be a combo of incredibly bad story telling or them not knowing their own lore for the millionth time if they made either a real threat.
    Well, I think the naga Tap their magic out of leylines underseas, look at Azuregale bay they mine crystals there using those slave squids on top of vrykuls heads to mind control them.

so funny, when this was phrased in an earlier post a while back, people lambasted it and me for what seems to be the most obvious thing.

Argus as that thread pointed out, is not just 7.3, but also 8.x .. Thal'dranath was truly cut, and instead the first zone or the first part of the first zone of 8.0 given as 7.3 - to save costs, and roll out the expansion faster.

Ion Hazzikostas is jsut the type of person that would spin the Thal'dranath cut into something like that by announcing it like that, but it is in essence, 8.0 come early because it eases the developmenet pressure, rather than wait 1 year for htem to complete 5 or more zones, well they can ship out the first zone or part of it quite early while they focus on other stuff for it. i t makes a lot of sense.

I'm just sad the night elf focus lasted only till 7.1 b/c faces it they are barely a thing in 7.2 even though it is still their lands and their city all the stuff is happening. No more about their new sub-race too, Thal'dranath woudl have certainly given us much more of that.

Seriuously, why do people want to go to Argus so much? It's a fucking fel-saturated rock. A whole continent like this would just look like Mardum in all zones. No thanks, I don't need Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i see a big complaint coming, and i can sorta agree with it

then to have it be the next expansion

notice something that may get alittle fuckign annoying?
    also argus is not a very varied planet, the whole thing is either green and black or purple and black, just like the emerald dream, it does not have much variety so to make a whole expansion about it will be a problem
    argus= green and black rock, green and black city, purple and black rock
    emerald dream= green woods, green plains, green jungle (with nightmare varients of them all)
    that's what they said about Northrend, and they still made it work.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    You're mental aren't you? lol

As for Broken Shore the only purple on the broken shore is leftovers from Elven structures, nothing Legion related.
    Elven ruins/structures look more grey to me, the purple is clearly void energy, use one of those night potions, Broken shore actually glows green (purple in the void summoner place), whereas and of the uncorrupted elven ruins don't glow at all (places with grass on the island)
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-04-20 at 10:10 PM.

I could see it happen. I also believe there won't be a level expansion as well.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    that's what they said about Northrend, and they still made it work.
    Northrend isn't really a planet that had to suffer 10 thousand+years of corruption. Northrend was only a continent and wasn't really corrupted persay at least not the way Argus was. That said if we didn't see Argus already, I can see Blizzard finding a way to give variety but it seems their plan is to show what Argus is in it's demonic glory.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Northrend isn't really a planet that had to suffer 10 thousand+years of corruption. Northrend was only a continent and wasn't really corrupted persay at least not the way Argus was. That said if we didn't see Argus already, I can see Blizzard finding a way to give variety but it seems their plan is to show what Argus is in it's demonic glory.
    a planet is a BIG place, and you didn't know what Argus looked like till the Nighthold cinematic, and that's just from above,, it could be another Outland .. Outland they thought would be all HFP it wasn't, they invtnted stuff to make it interesting. Norhtrend they thought would be all snow, how cna you make an expansion in just snow? well they manged to invent stuf f and do interesting things with it.

it woudl likely be the same with argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    I think its a bad move to do one more expansion focused on the legion.
    2nd that, i think we beat the shit out of legion way too much that they became a punching bag joke instead of a 'fearsome' enemy in anyway
    seriously legion is total failure, even KJ in the new cinematic is showing how frustrated he is with their constant failures, they are getting to murlocs level of threat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    a planet is a BIG place, and you didn't know what Argus looked like till the Nighthold cinematic, and that's just from above,, it could be another Outland .. Outland they thought would be all HFP it wasn't, they invtnted stuff to make it interesting. Norhtrend they thought would be all snow, how cna you make an expansion in just snow? well they manged to invent stuf f and do interesting things with it.

it woudl likely be the same with argus.
    They didn't invent lot of 'stuff', if u were up to lore before Outland u'd knew already that a zone like Nagrand existed, or how many wrath zones were like (they were mentioned in the -now unofficial- RPG books)
    in fact the (non canon, why -.-) have way too much more details that are in game, so if anything blizz reduced a lot of what zones actually are (and yes they also changed minor details, also hard to remember i think they merged few zones too from RPG in the game, like how dead waste is part of Terrokar Forest instead of its own zone)
    Argus however I don't remember it was mentioned in details in any book
    Last edited by sam86; 2017-04-20 at 11:20 PM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Guys, guys, there's an easy solution to this.

World of Warcraft: Exarchs of Argus.

What could possibly go wrong.

Yeeeeah, no... I hate Fel effects on the environment... having a whole expansion based on it will be so incredibly visually boring...

Besides, Blizzard have said they're ending the Legion threat with this expansion. Next expansion will indefinitely be the Old Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    I like the idea, but please, no more Legion stuff, or not as heavy as it is now, Argus is a wasteland of Legion corrupted zone. It would basically be 1 large corrupted zone devided in states.
    I agree, these demons have no personality. It is like fighting a basic, simple monster- that somehow got strong enough to challenge a max level character. For villians with names like "the Corrupter," "the corrosive," "the fel" they sure are boring. i can't help but fell they could have been so much more with a little work.

I want to wrap up the Legion storyline this x pac and move on to something else. I am "felled out."

davidbane123

Future Argus: PATCH 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    Didn't even cross my mind, but yes! Something like that.

Do we even know when the Army of the Light will appear? A cutscene post ToS?
    *Theory: Maybe we have to go into the future, when we go to argus to defeat the legion (there's only one legion in all timelines EVER). POSSIBLE EVIDENCE: DON'T SCROLL UP/DOWN http://wow.gamepedia.com/Anduin_Wryn...f_.28future.29

Enough with the demons, I want pirates, naga and some trolls again dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    So what instead having Azshara and Nzoth who are even more bumbling and for all intents and purposes should be less powerful than KJ? I mean at this point the only place we could realistically be challenged is a void lord.
    Anything else. Hell, even an expansion based on a war between the horde and alliance. I'm just sick of one dimensional comicbook bad guys.