Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    TL,DR: Trump administration is in deep shit, finger-pointing has commenced.
    I think this must be restated. Absolutely. Remarkable, isn't it, that it's yet another week and yet another major Trump-Russia figure facing potential prosecution.

Last week was Carter Page. The week before that was Paul Manafort. The week before that was Roger stone. The week before that was Michael Flynn.

It's all just circling the great orange con-artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I think this must be restated. Absolutely. Remarkable, isn't it, that it's yet another week and yet another major Trump-Russia figure facing potential prosecution.

Last week was Carter Page. The week before that was Paul Manafort. The week before that was Roger stone. The week before that was Michael Flynn.

It's all just circling the great orange con-artist.
    I also find it funny that the same people who vocally supported Assange (the Trump administration overall) and admittedly communicated with him during the election are now suddenly trying to arrest him just days after Pompeo's statement.

That Pompeo pick is backfiring on Trump time after time already and it's not even 100 days. It's further proof that the IC doesn't have much in terms of loyalty except to the country, even if they go about it in shady ways. Pompeo assimilated damn near immediately.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-04-20 at 11:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    No one really cares that much about whistleblowing. The issue is that Assange and Wikileaks have access to tons of leaked information over the years and have been formally, by our IC who are just now catching up to what EU ones have been saying for years now, declared as Russian state sponsored actors. That's why there's the sudden push to bust his balls over shit he's done.

Hell, Roger Stone even admitted that he and Trump had a back channel to Assange that they used during the campaign and claimed it was legal. Now they're trying to silence him after Pompeo's statement since Pompeo, despite being a Trump guy at first, is being assimilated into the IC and trying to actually do his job.
    Anything to beat the war drum against Russia eh?
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Trump's own people are the ones making these comments.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Trump's own people are the ones making these comments.
    According to everything you've been saying Pompeo is hardly Trump's man, furthermore since your narrative is the general Establishment one it really doesn't do anything but reinforce what I said.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Yo, wait a second. Are you American? If Russia committed acts of aggression against us (they did), then this country has a right and responsibility to respond.

I have _never_ understood this alt-right "we gotta avoid World War III in Syria with Russia" or whatever. Nevermind it is the exact same kind of stupid binary-choice Obama used to do with respect to Iran (as in, be "pro-deal" or do "Gulf War III"), but since when have Americans rolled over to Russia to avoid a confrontation in the face of their aggression?

According to everything you've been saying Pompeo is hardly Trump's man, furthermore since your narrative is the general Establishment one it really doesn't do anything but reinforce what I said.
    The point about Pompeo is that he was a pick that was gungho Donald Trump, supported his ludicrous ideals about the CIA like heavy usage of torture, supported Wikileaks, etc and was hugely controversial getting his seat at the head of the CIA.

Then he gets in and immediately assimilates and has been a thorn in the side of Trump on multiple occasions now.

Maybe Assange can call Trump and Sean Hannity as a character witness.

'just sayin... the nutjob alt-tright / Trumpkins don't get to escape their dalliance with Putin's Favorite Albino.
    So do you think Assange has been Russian Intel all along, or just recently?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghaleon View Post
    i found the russian agent here to seed doubt, and cover up the russian agenda and to recruit wow players!
    dammit i've been foiled.

Back to the kremlin i go comrades!

- - - Updated - - -

Any by the way, we're in a new Cold War.

Don't worry, you'll catch up.
    It's not really a Cold War when the only people that think they are in it are conspiracy theorists.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Not Skroe but Assange was considered compromised years ago. He was shooting hit pieces about everyone left, right, and center, but was publicly threatened by Russia and vanished for like 2 years before reemerging as a talk show host on Russia's state sponsored television network. Wikileaks has been dropping conveniently timed hit pieces on Russia's "enemies" since.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Naw, sell WoW gold, man. Bannon did invest in and then later run a Chinese-based gold farming/selling company for a while : P
    It's all about those Arena Carries. Selling Gold is for scum!

Yo, wait a second. Are you American? If Russia committed acts of aggression against us (they did), then this country has a right and responsibility to respond.

I have _never_ understood this alt-right "we gotta avoid World War III in Syria with Russia" or whatever. Nevermind it is the exact same kind of stupid binary-choice Obama used to do with respect to Iran (as in, be "pro-deal" or do "Gulf War III"), but since when have Americans rolled over to Russia to avoid a confrontation in the face of their aggression?
    Of course I am, and a military veteran.

Attempting to pry the hand of the West off your neck isn't exactly what anyone except those looking to keep their hand there an act of aggression. It's amusing when people like you act holier than thou like we haven't been using every means at our disposal to disrupt, thwart and also simultaneously steer Russia and the rest of the world. Then again you're on record scoffing at the entire Manifest Destiny impetus and the actual baked in necessity for an enemy to demonize and focus the American people against that exists in our political and business infrastructure.

We shouldn't be in Syria, we shouldn't have fucked up Libya nor half of the other places we have. That both branches of the Neo tree (Lib/Con) not only think it's necessary but are in a constant state of flux over just how much to fuck up, where and what for is the problem.

Frankly the thing you don't get about the alt right or however you want to call them is they're not interested in sending their people or their resources to foreign lands to kill and disrupt people and their society for no reason that matters to them. They'd be able to exist just fine without all the 7 degrees of social and financial separation you'd want to bring up, but I seriously doubt you would be able to.

The point about Pompeo is that he was a pick that was gungho Donald Trump, supported his ludicrous ideals about the CIA like heavy usage of torture, supported Wikileaks, etc and was hugely controversial getting his seat at the head of the CIA.

Then he gets in and immediately assimilates and has been a thorn in the side of Trump on multiple occasions now.
    Yeah that's the simple stuff I already knew.

And he pulled a Trump on Trump, big surprise. There were a fair number of Establishment people who hitched their wagon to him in various degrees and talked the talk even when it was obvious they didn't believe any of it.

Not Skroe but Assange was considered compromised years ago. He was shooting hit pieces about everyone left, right, and center, but was publicly threatened by Russia and vanished for like 2 years before reemerging as a talk show host on Russia's state sponsored television network. Wikileaks has been dropping conveniently timed hit pieces on Russia's "enemies" since.
    I feel like the US has better capabilities than Russia to "get" Assange.

- - - Updated - - -

Being Allies with Iran would have made a lot more sense than being allies with the Saudis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    >People think Assange is under Putin.

It's quite sad that it's gotten to the point of Cold-War Hysteria again when anyone the losing side dislikes is suddenly a Russian agent.

I wonder how long until People start calling Tom Brady a Russian Spy trying to infiltrate Murican Foosball because he's friends with Trump.

OMG GUYS! NEW CNN ARTICLE! - NEW REPORT FROM ANONYMOUS OFFICIALS PUTIN DEFLATED TOM BRADY'S BALL
    They're a laughable bunch. In 5 years they'll be parroting another line. /point and /laugh I'd say is enough.

^ bingo.

Whatever Wikileaks started as, what it's become since (you know, after pretty much everybody else involved quit on Assange nearly 8 years ago) is quite different.

- - - Updated - - -

Any by the way, we're in a new Cold War.

Don't worry, you'll catch up.
    Russia and China both realized early on that technology would be a good avenue to help equalize the disparity the emerging superpowers have with the U.S. militarily and otherwise.. America failed to realize this, at least to the extent that Russia and China did and we're playing catch up since, especially in cyber warfare.
    Russia especially has been setting up networks of hackers, providing them drugs, booze, and prostitutes and paying them nicely. Just so long as they remember who the hand is that feeds them. We lost "some" of the early talent in cyber crime because basically Russia was setting up these networks instead of putting them in prison.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Deleted
    It's not you going anyway? Let some poor American soldier deal with it. Fuck them am I right? Next life they should go to school so they can be like you.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I'd go back to around the time of the State Department Cables, or that period of time after which pretty much everybody he co-founded Wikileaks with quit on him and Wikileaks went pretty much inert for a bit. Not before that though.

Deleted
    The news here is what would 2016 Trump tweet about the 2017 President Trump? The US going after Assange is not shocking, how fast Trump got lost in the Presidential machine is.

I'd go back to around the time of the State Department Cables, or that period of time after which pretty much everybody he co-founded Wikileaks with quit on him and Wikileaks went pretty much inert for a bit. Not before that though.
    So how did Russia get him before us, our capabilities have to be tenfold compared to theirs, maybe more.

Deleted
    Leave him alone , he had to sleep with pamela anderson.