Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    As fat as the driver is, probably nothing compared to the land whale he's lugging around in the backseat of his car. "Model" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Is it rude though to point out the obvious?
    Yes its no ones business but her's, Even more so someone who is as equally "unhealthy" as her(Like the driver).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vellus View Post
    Speak of the devil
    If you speak its name, You summon it.

Thanks a lot.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I am extremely impressed that she didn't use the drivers name or face in the video, or identify him at all.

Her publicly complaining about this but keeping him anonymous shows an actual maturity that you usually don't see out of "body positive" people. Uber knows who the driver is, it's not hard for them to find out. She should absolutely report him, doing it like this isn't all that bad, he was clearly unprofessional and shouldn't be a representative of the uber blackcar brand. But wow, I'm shocked she didn't parade his name around and all her apologizers online aren't fire bombing this guys house with bacon grease molotovs.

Weird, even at my heaviest no one ever dared to shame me to my face. I don't think anyone had the balls to. Is this more common for overweight women? Then again, I didn't get as big as this lady got. I'm tall and have a pretty wide build, so even at my heaviest I didn't have folds or curtain-chins.

This could just be drama cooked up by an activist, but on the off-chance the driver did harass her, that's an asshole thing to do.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2017-04-21 at 02:23 AM.

This chick's response using another popular service

"I just had the rudest cashier question my weight at this one single walmart I shopped at. I'm NEVER shopping at ANY walmart ever again!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Well the driver should worry about himself seeing as how he's a bit on the heavy side.
    He's a bit heavy. She's disgustingly obese and people glorify her as some model goddess. She will probably die of a heart problem. He can talk about any topic he wants and if the article is correct that all he said is "are you not concerned about your cholesterol" I really don't think that's shaming. He's barely overweight. There's a huge difference between this woman and fat people in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Weird, even at my heaviest no one ever dared to shame me to my face. I don't think anyone had the balls to. Is this more common for overweight women? Then again, I didn't get as big as this lady got. I'm tall and have a pretty wide build, so even at my heaviest I didn't have folds or curtain-chins.

This could just be drama cooked up by an activist, but on the off-chance the driver did harass her, that's an asshole thing to do.
    He didn't shame her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    depends on you definition of Fat? If you're using BMI as a standard as most do. Then yes you are ignorant and need to educate yourself.
    She is obese by both BMI standards and looking at her. You're trying to use the fact that technically by BMI standards there are body builders who are obese where it's blatantly obvious they aren't and this woman it is blatantly obvious she is.

If she's happy at that weight, then I don't know why any of you give a shit.

While the Uber driver had absolutely no reason to say anything about her weight (regardless of whether she started it or not), this should not be news.

Quote Originally Posted by Killadrix View Post
    If she's happy at that weight, then I don't know why any of you give a shit.
    Because a lot of posters here are angry internet boys, so they feel the need to go after any woman they dislike with the fury of a school of virginal piranhas.

She is disgusting. Both her body and personality.

Also fat people should be charged extra by uber/taxi drivers as they make car use more fuel and damage car shock absorbers at greater rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Also fat people should be charged extra by uber/taxi drivers as they make car use more fuel and damage car shock absorbers at greater rate.
    There should also be an idiot tax too, if we're going to be so stingy.

Any nation could solve their debt problems with an idiot tax.

I can't stop thinking about the amount of soap she needs to shower properly...

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    All we heard him say was "cholesterol?"

There must have been some conversation leading up to this. And without knowing for sure, since her whole career is based on her weight and she's very outspoken about fat acceptance, I'll guess she's the one who brought the topic of weight up to begin with.

Useless trying to debate this when we've got no idea what the context was.
    Yeah, I'm not taking this at face value, she is known for being a bit of a cunt. Needs more context.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Is it rude though to point out the obvious?
    Yes, I'm really sad that I have to tell you this.

Fat shaming is one of the few things keeping these gluttonous monsters in check, and I for one hope we continue to see more of it.

- - - Updated - - -

virginal piranhas.
    cousin to the militant feminist, "vaginal piranha".
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    Fat shaming is one of the few things keeping these gluttonous monsters in check, and I for one hope we continue to see more of it.
    I doubt it has any positive effect, really.

Well, it does have one. it makes it clear in a public setting who's an unmitigated asshole. So I guess there's one benefit of it.

You can always tell who's a shit-tier human by their need to shame and attack strangers for spurious reasons.

You can always tell who's a shit-tier human by their need to shame and attack strangers for spurious reasons.
    Lest she be mounted and actual spurs put to use...

YAH YAH

Real easy to hide behind a computer screen and say shit like this isn't it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Real easy to hide behind a computer screen and say shit like this isn't it.
    I mean, it's certainly not difficult.

I mean, it's certainly not difficult.
    How about you go in public and say it to someone, Lets see how well that works out for you.

Lest she be mounted and actual spurs put to use...
    Oh, she's fat, no question there, and she's probably drumming this up, like all activists are wont to do (look at MRA types, BLM, extreme feminists, etc).

I just don't get people who want to abuse and mock strangers in public. Sounds like they have poor breeding or upbringings. I might have my negative thoughs about others (WASPS, slobs wearing sweats in public, fedoramancers, MLP weirdos) but I know those are my thoughts or issues, and there's no need to dump them on an unsuspecting stranger whose done me no wrong.