Hey everyone, I was hoping someone could look over my logs. I *really* tried here and came out with a shit parse.

I know my legendaries are crap for the spec, but that can't be the only reason.

Thanks!

warcraftlogs. com/reports/8RDCLt1Y9NAqWvZJ#view=analytical&type=damage-done&source=15

Quote Originally Posted by surgency View Post
    Hey everyone, I was hoping someone could look over my logs. I *really* tried here and came out with a shit parse.

I know my legendaries are crap for the spec, but that can't be the only reason.

Thanks!

warcraftlogs. com/reports/8RDCLt1Y9NAqWvZJ#view=analytical&type=damage-done&source=15
    without knowing the gear i only see a crappy managing of envenom/surge of toxin

Quote Originally Posted by Nospmas View Post
    Inconsistent you say https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...false%24225739 . That feel when RNG says "No!"
    The real problem here is you're not playing around the trinket.
    You only have 11 hits, which means you did not manage to get a full window for the trinket.
    You can blame the luck, but try to have an optimal usage of it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    without knowing the gear i only see a crappy managing of envenom/surge of toxin
    Well if youre interested, it's Sionix on Area-52

Appreciate your time.

Must admit I am liking the sub changes so far.

but where are the Assassination changes!? please! i need to know what is gonna happen to Agonizing Poison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could some 1 help me out, I've got both entwined elemental foci (910) and DoS (880) which one is better to use?

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Could some 1 help me out, I've got both entwined elemental foci (910) and DoS (880) which one is better to use?
    I would highly suggest you go sim your character on AMR (askmrrobot.com). No one can tell you for sure. If you have the shoulders, it's probably a wash, if you don't have the shoulder the Foci is almost definitely an upgrade.

I have shoulders and boots, and taking off my DOS and equipping a Tirathon's trinket that is socketed was an upgrade in my DPS because the boots vendetta uptime scales better with mastery etc. DOS does not scale at all with any of our skills, the only thing that helps DOS is making sure you have surge of toxins up and all 5 stacks of AP. If you have shoulders, you want to use it in the shoulder crit window to get all crits out of the trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by surgency View Post
    Well if youre interested, it's Sionix on Area-52

Appreciate your time.
    other the maintanance of the two buffs, no 4p and maybe try to take more pieces with more mastery than crit

Anyone know what the trait priority is after Vendetta CD, Envenom dmg, and Rupture dmg? My gut said Rupture crit, but I see some people doing Poison Knives and Master Alchemist first. Makes sense given how high our Mastery/AP scaling is at the moment.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

anyone know an addon that counts how many poison bombs and BotA you had in a fight ? and how many consecutive casts failed to proc it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Anyone know what the trait priority is after Vendetta CD, Envenom dmg, and Rupture dmg? My gut said Rupture crit, but I see some people doing Poison Knives and Master Alchemist first. Makes sense given how high our Mastery/AP scaling is at the moment.
    using ap and bracer+boots for me the priority was 2MA + env>PK>ruptures>MA>master alchemist
    so now with the new traits probably is 3MA or 1MA+env>pk>ruptures>MA>master alchemist

dont know how it become with shoulders

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Mark of the Hidden Satyr is better than Mark of the Trained Soldier? I see alot Sin Rogues going for the last neck enchant

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Is Mark of the Hidden Satyr is better than Mark of the Trained Soldier? I see alot Sin Rogues going for the last neck enchant
    It depends on your scale factors. If your mastery scales well enough then Trained Soldier outpaces Hidden Satyr.

15+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean if your "mastery scales well enough"? All sin rogues mastery scales the same..

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    What do you mean if your "mastery scales well enough"? All sin rogues mastery scales the same..
    hidden satyr does static damage whereas mastery scales with your gear, so the higher ilvl the better it gets

with that said im 910 and satyr is still slightly better(even with bracers)

so i it's not better for me yet.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    if ur low on mastery id go with trained. above 130% poison damage id stick with hidden.

IMO n all that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    if ur low on mastery id go with trained. above 130% poison damage id stick with hidden.

IMO n all that
    Is your opinion based on feelcraft or theorycraft?

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tcable View Post
    Is your opinion based on feelcraft or theorycraft?
    Who really cares. Its a video game bro. Take my opinion with a grain of salt. I could have just said "sim it" like another generic response I guess if you prefer
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-04-22 at 05:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Who really cares. Its a video game bro. Take my opinion with a grain of salt. I could have just said "sim it" like another generic response I guess if you prefer
    Just asked so we can know if we should use one or two grains of salt.
    Feelcraft confirmed, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    using ap and bracer+boots for me the priority was 2MA + env>PK>ruptures>MA>master alchemist
    so now with the new traits probably is 3MA or 1MA+env>pk>ruptures>MA>master alchemist

dont know how it become with shoulders
    I'm already playing the 7MA playstyle, IMO it's the best, but that's a personal choice since I hate mis-aligned cooldowns. I was wondering about what to do after MA. So far I have Env and PK, probably going Rupture and Rupture Crit next, then I'll sim to see if Mut crit or Master Alchemist is a bigger upgrade.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US