Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How about you go in public and say it to someone, Lets see how well that works out for you.
    I guess you're implying that it's rare to meet someone who has called someone else fat anywhere but the internet? Weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Oh, she's fat, no question there...
    All of that aside, did you see the part where I suggested that she could be used as a mode of transportation? That was a good part of the post I want to make sure you didn't miss it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's over the line. Uber driver was paid to drive, not lecture people how to live. The passenger may be wrong in that her lifestyle isn't healthy, but it's not the driver's business.
    Putin khuliyo

At my heaviest I weighed over 300 lbs. I was 6'4 (195cm), and no one, ever, said anything to my face about it. On the internet, the yappy smart-asses are usually manlets who'll pick on women or anyone else they can get away with it.

None of those shits ever had the balls to do it to me. Now that I've lost the weight, I am not an asshole, so I leave people alone.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    I guess you're implying that it's rare to meet someone who has called someone else fat anywhere but the internet? Weird.
    No I am saying 99.9% of the people who run there mouth over the internet don't have balls to do anything in RL.

In other words, trying to be a internet tough guy.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Vellus View Post
    Why do Jaylock and Tennisace still have the ability to create these awful SJW article threads? The main intention here is to cause an ideological flame war over non issues. Can mods start closing these? This is a daily occurrence and seriously needs to stop
    This kind of shit is why the thread starter's name should be shown before one even clicks on it at the very least.

No I am saying 99.9% of the people who run there mouth over the internet don't have balls to do anything in RL.

So basically you're saying that you think it's rare to find someone who has called another person fat anywhere but the internet. Like I said, weird.

Particularly weird since I bet you can remember plenty of people from your own past that must have teased you into the quick-to-bristle manguypersonthing that you are today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    One solution to avoid being fat shamed is to lose weight. That much is fairly certain.
    The only thing that needed to be said in this thread.

something like 5'2" and in the 270+ range... She's a full foot shorter than me, but has over 50 lbs on me...

Since this is the image that pops up when you google her I think she needs to take a step back and think about whether she really does in fact care.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    So basically you're saying that you think it's rare to find someone who has called another person fat anywhere but the internet. Like I said, weird.

Particularly weird since I bet you can remember plenty of people from your own past that must have teased you into the quick-to-bristle manguypersonthing that you are today.
    Nope, I find it amazing someone can be on a forum site and don't know how to read.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'm 6'0 and 240lbs, yet I look thinner than my brother who's over 10lbs lighter (we're both Male, just for context). By some standards I'm considered Obese but NO ONE would think that.

What people don't seem to understand is that being healthy is entirely possible even if you appear large. Are your physical capabilities (running speed and such) lower than someone who's thinner? Possibly. But at the end of the day if your blood pressure is ok and you don't have any immediate health problems why complain?

Seems like a poor business practice to insult your customers.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Nope, I find it amazing someone can be on a forum site and don't know how to read.
    You're deflecting prematurely. I hadn't even inquired as to your own, present day heft. Not yet anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    I'm 6'0 and 240lbs, yet I look thinner than my brother who's over 10lbs lighter (we're both Male, just for context). By some standards I'm considered Obese but NO ONE would think that.
    At 6'0 and 240, 10lbs isn't going to be an immensely obvious weight differential to begin with. Also the woman in the OP probably has you by a cool 10lbs herself, and she ain't 6'0.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If your that fat you should be ashamed. No way that's healthy and promoting fat models is stupid why it just promote diabetes.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    something like 5'2" and in the 270+ range... She's a full foot shorter than me, but has over 50 lbs on me...

Since this is the image that pops up when you google her I think she needs to take a step back and think about whether she really does in fact care.
    The Miss. Piggy tattoo is appropriate at least.

She has a somewhat nice face and seem young ... and we don't hear anything he says except cholesterol ... Maybe he was just being worried ? yaknow... ? he kinda fat too...
    Last edited by DarkAztaroth; 2017-04-21 at 04:34 AM.

Deleted

So in other words, you do not have the balls to do anything? Because, you know, you basically just called someone else a pussy on the interwebs.

OT, people get offended left, right and centre these days. Specially these types that somehow want the whole world to be their "safe place" make a sport out off being offended. The guy did nothing more then state the obvious, but what did she expect? He is an Uber driver for fuck sake.

Morbidly obese af, her funeral though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this the same woman who claimed she was fat shamed and then tried to destroy some pre-teen's life?

Seems like a one trick pony. Who could crush a pony with gravity.

Deleted
    I always get fat shamed when I see some of Tennisaces most popular topics.

Deleted
    If you don't want to deal with certain people, don't have a job that requires you to do so.