Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by alexkeren View Post
    This thread was started in regards to MOAB, want to try again on providing proof that that bombing killed any civilians?
    You may want to read the OP again.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The bomb may have been dropped on Afghanistan but it was aimed at Russia, Syria and NK.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

They don't have to win.

If they die in a war, they get 64 virgins in paradise.
    You, on the other hand, will be tortured by his god forever !

Are you worry now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    While I agree that ISIS needs to be dealt with: It is even sadder that there are still people who realize that the families of todays isis, their children, especially, will form the next isis a couple of years from now. Last generation was Al Quaida. Bombing them is only a short term solution, and in the end, nobody wins.
    The problem arises from Islam's corrupt teachings themselves. If we could kill every single islamist in the world simultaneously, it would only take a couple of decades, and the same shit would repeat itself again.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    They don't have to win.

If they die in a war, they get 64 virgins in paradise.
    You, on the other hand, will be tortured by his god forever !

Are you worry now?
    lol they are still pussies and are getting destroyed all over the place. 72 virgins, yeah sure buddy.

when will they lose tho. Been years since "we've" started fighting them..
    hit & run posting lol

Isi is not just people in caves. They are funded, have weapons, vehicles and use people to get hide.
    Last edited by beyelynn; 2017-08-02 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    did ISIS thought they are going to win?
    it wasn t hard to predict they would get bombed "the sh$%@t out of them" by the next us president regardless who won
    No one has ever accused ISIS of being intelligent, after all they are the JV team.

10+ Year Old Account
    People like ISIS don't really care if they are going to win. If anything, they're going to be a lot more dangerous when they're losing.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    They are not losing soon™ enough for my taste.

Deleted
    But they won infact. America is scared of muslims of all kinds. No matter if islamist terrorists are just a small minority of them.

I am not sure a secular group can ever defeat a dyed in the wool religious group.

When do you stop fighting for your god?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    You may want to read the OP again.
    I did, did you pay attention to what massive bombing of ISIS happened 24 hours prior to that? Because their emphaticness wasn't about a bunch of smallish (in comparison to MOAB) bombings.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I am not sure a secular group can ever defeat a dyed in the wool religious group.

When do you stop fighting for your god?
    not unless the secular group wants to act genocidal.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    not unless the secular group wants to act genocidal.
    Honestly. Aside from killing every muslim down to the last and removing every bit of islamic texts, imagery, media and ect.... its a fruitless fight.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    But they won infact. America is scared of muslims of all kinds. No matter if islamist terrorists are just a small minority of them.
    Thats what scares me.

I mean, do you really think that a suicide bomber goes into it thinking he's going to live ?

They are willing to die to satisfy that hatred. You don't fight people that are willing to die... you fight the hate.

"Terrorism" isn't about killing, its about advancing a political agenda through acts that generate Terror. One of the biggest ironies to me, is the 'rallying cry' people generate in response, that complete changes their normal lives in response to terror.

Remember when Boston was literally SHUT DOWN because of two people ? And how people were claiming "Terror won't win! Boston Strong!" all while the streets were completely abandoned and everyone huddled in their houses until everything returned to normal.

People didn't understand what was happening on 9/11. On 9/12 I went to class like any other day. That's how you fight terror. !@#$ing live your life.