Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perfect timing, Tucker deserved to replace him anyway. I can't believe someone who makes that kind of money never had their teeth fixed, it bothered the shit out of me whenever he was talking.

Ham replaced with ham.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    That depends. When millions of viewers are tuning into watch ORly on another network, the advertisers wont be giving fox nearly the same amount of money because their exposure is going to be many times lower than before.

But you bring up a good point, maybe his parachute payment contract says he cant move to another network for X amount of years. I doubt it though, ORlys ego is bigger than a 250 ft super yacht with a 32 man crew, and he doesnt seem like the kind of guy who would keep his mouth shut for too long.
    Who on earth would hire him now? The notion that he is going to ANY other network, is just ridiculous.

Look, this isn't just smacking asses and leering at women. This is quid pro quo. This is basically mutually agreed upon rape.

He is done. Completely. Nobody will buy his books, or any of that going forward, unless they are just Kool-aid drinkers that think he is innocent. But his best seller days are OVER.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Who on earth would hire him now? The notion that he is going to ANY other network, is just ridiculous.

Look, this isn't just smacking asses and leering at women. This is quid pro quo. This is basically mutually agreed upon rape.

He is done. Completely. Nobody will buy his books, or any of that going forward, unless they are just Kool-aid drinkers that think he is innocent. But his best seller days are OVER.
    It won't be a major television network, but he will land a gig doing something, somewhere; probably radio I'm guessing. And the reason is actually as you said, he has a super old and loyal fanbase who don't believe any of the allegations are true, and will follow him wherever he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    It won't be a major television network, but he will land a gig doing something, somewhere; probably radio I'm guessing. And the reason is actually as you said, he has a super old and loyal fanbase who don't believe any of the allegations are true, and will follow him wherever he goes.
    He is pretty old, and fabulously wealthy. I predict he will just retire and go away forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    They didn't cave to anything PC here. They caved to them losing the almighty dollar they are losing with over 60 fucking advertisers leaving advertisements for the O'Reilly Factor. It wasn't just 2, there were 5 confirmed cases of O'Reilly paying women and 3 more have come forward since then. Fox did an "internal review" and found the claims to have evidence to support their claims.
    Don't forget to add the fact they were paid 13 million dollars. Of course there were 5, probably 20 more waiting for the payday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Don't forget to add the fact they were paid 13 million dollars. Of course there were 5, probably 20 more waiting for the payday.
    Doesn't change the fact that he paid out and that Fox News saw evidence that they better cut him loose. If you are calling Fox News PC, then you are ignorant of the truth. This would be one of the first times that Fox has actually done something right.

10+ Year Old Account
    FOX News will probably fail soon. Murdoch's son now runs the place and he's embarrassed by the network. He'll make it CNN Lite and then it will fail because why would you watch CNN Lite when you can watch CNN...

Now to watch Fox viewers burn down Fox news. Great fun.

7+ Year Old Account

But there you go

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - Bill O'Reilly being let go from Fox is about as possible as Hillary Clinton winning the 2016 election.

It has been fucking hilarious watching the usual suspects in the MSM try to take down O'Reilly and Fox. they are as feckless and laughable as their dipshit leader Obama was. Just pathetic.

Bullshit - he lost over 20 advertisers last week and his rating did not take a hit at all. In fact, they went up.

#1 for over 16 straight years.
    But there you go he was fired as he should be. Not only is paying off woman for sexual harrasment admitting guilt in said harrasment but with him gone I say "Lets make American brains great again"!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yep, Fox viewers aka people that have 1 foot in the grave already, are now boycotting Fox News because they lost their favorite bullshit artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    If you can point to a single Conservative riot in US history, I would like to see it. I have been searching for one my whole life. It's like a 6 legged unicorn.

as much as i hate bill oreilly, i do get a kick out of watching him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    If you can point to a single Conservative riot in US history, I would like to see it. I have been searching for one my whole life. It's like a 6 legged unicorn.
    No, tbh its just been a history of beating down protesters like in the civil rights era. Not much need to riot when you have the power.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    No, tbh its just been a history of beating down protesters like in the civil rights era. Not much need to riot when you have the power.
    ya.. didn't see too many whites in South Africa rioting during the apartheid either....
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Wow, lost a ton of respect for Fox here. "The Factor" with Dana Perino? They just completely caved to the PC Bull, she mentioned the "letting go" for like 20 seconds then they went straight to the news. Not to mention the fact that using Dana as a pawn, like looks at us standing up for women. O' Reilly carried Fox for like 20 years and 2 bimbos come out of the woodwork wanting money and they threw him completely under the bus. How could anyone think this is right?
    Since when is not harassing women PC?

And it's not 2 bloody women, it;s a bit more (the ones we know about at least) and some of them don't even want money.

Bloody right-wingers, nothing more then bloody hypocrites

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Since when is not harassing women PC?

And it's not 2 bloody women, it;s a bit more (the ones we know about at least) and some of them don't even want money.

Bloody right-wingers, nothing more then bloody hypocrites
    You liberal lefties won't be happy until you've removed ALL sexual harassment from the workplace.

Character Assasination by the Alinskyites

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
    think he was being sarcastic given that he does say
    ALL sexual harassment
    Worst part is though, we are at a period where people are making this argument

The demographics of O'Reilly's show was around 60 years old, lol.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland