Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    Turalyon is still alive, right?

Or at least not confirmed dead.
    -SNIP-
    Did I miss something? Is Turalyon confirmed dead?
    If you play a Paladin or Priest and finish your class campaign, Turalyon is name-dropped repeatedly then [Holy Nathrezim] specifically calls for aid from a passing ship to send Paladins down and attack the Legion in Netherlight Temple. He communicates with "High Exarch Turalyon" directly.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    After returning to the game to see my guild gone. I am tempted to return to the alliance after this, seems the story on the alliance side is truly evolving.

Finally get to see him taking the steps to becoming the old battle scarred king at the end of the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    Legion1: Hey priests your big lore quest ends with the paladins saving your dumb asses. Noobs..
    If you bothered to actually play WC2 or read the manual even, you'd know this is sort of an important thing as this was the original purpose of the Paladins.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Sadly...

I know Blizzard long enough to know this...

Turalyon MIGHT Die in 7.3...
    I dont know how I feel about that, bringing someone long lost back, only to die.

I'd be let down by this. I'd like to see him in a Lothar role leading the alliance while Anduin grows. To see his own son, Arator! That would be quite cruel to kill him off right as he gets back. Much like Genn losing a son, Anduin losing a father and them becoming bonded through that, Arator would be gaining his father back, a bit of hope in this whole thing!

Oh man, that might be one of the saddest things Blizz could do.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    I dont know how I feel about that, bringing someone long lost back, only to die.

I'd be let down by this. I'd like to see him in a Lothar role leading the alliance while Anduin grows. To see his own son, Arator! That would be quite cruel to kill him off right as he gets back. Much like Genn losing a son, Anduin losing a father and them becoming bonded through that, Arator would be gaining his father back, a bit of hope in this whole thing!

Oh man, that might be one of the saddest things Blizz could do.
    If Blizz can do it with guys like Blackhand, and so forth...

Then they can do it again....

Well if they would just throw over the several million AP that the alliance receive for doing those quests to the Horde i wouldn't care about getting a cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Well if they would just throw over the several million AP that the alliance receive for doing those quests to the Horde i wouldn't care about getting a cinematic.
    ...Nahhhhhhh.....

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    He needs to do something about those eye brows if he wants my support.

15+ Year Old Account
    If Blizz can do it with guys like Blackhand, and so forth...

Then they can do it again....
    Meh, Warlords, time travel, blah blah balh. I dont even count that.

Plus, Blackhand was a raid boss. Also, I'm less attached to Blackhand as an alliance player, and way more attached to Turalyon as a paladin lore geek and 10 year paladin main player. He was always one of my favorites, second maybe only to Alexandros Mograine. I'd rather Turalyon die as a raid boss, than die essentially the same way Varian did. If Turalyon goes out in a blaze of glory, similarly to Varian, that cheapens both their stories. If he goes out like a punk, well, that sucks too. Having us kill him in some raid instance at least would be cool, there would HAVE to be some story as to why he is now a bad guy, which could be interesting. I'd prefer him just come back and take a role in leading the Alliance, but a raid boss situation would be...not the worst, imo.

From a storytelling perspective, Turalyon dying, after all this time gone, seems to be the least compelling. If he's actually already dead, thats better than coming back and dying. If he's in like, an Obi-Wan voice over situation, thas kinda cool. Varian has already filled the role, this expac, of a great alliance leader, going out like a badass.

I guess we'll find out.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Deleted
    ...Wait....what?

Anduin is becoming a pally Lore-wise...

That shouldn't affect our gameplay...

Besides, i'm doing better this patch than I did the last...

- - - Updated - - -

Legion also gave us a bunch of new Naga models...

They're also hinting us about the Old Gods/Void Lords coming back...

Hmmmmm......

- - - Updated - - -

You seem...very troubled....
    sarcasm but maybe you cant relate to what I am saying as someone who is a long time ret player(since tbc) its just my own crazy headcannon as to why rets after wotlk had to be nerfed so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Being a vanilla alliance player, I get so many feels when I see Anduin. He was this little boy when I met him, now he's this strapping young King.

God, the goosebumps from this cinematic, as well as just from this entire expansion with his story. I haven't been alliance since WOTLK, but I'm seriously considering going back over. The current solidarity of the alliance is just beautiful. I love to see faction leaders interacting with one another.

"If the sword ignites I'm gonna cry"
    And not only does it ignite, it empowers with what I'm guessing is holy power, versus Varian's red

Ughhhhhhh. Leave me here to die.
    Aww that cute picture of him with Onyxia and The Lich King... That kid sure knows how to rub shoulders with wow celebs

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Here it is, the cinematic we've all been waiting for.

Too many feelings, can't wait to see more cinematics from Blizzard. :]
    First mentions of Anduin beyond launch 8 months ago! Wow, and now we won't hear of him for another 8 months.

But sarcasm aside, where'd the sword come from? From both horde and alliance cinematics, each sword was left In a different place after the explosion. One was left on the beach somewhere when the Alliance retreated, another when the Horde retreated... how'd It find It's way there? Just a nitpick cause Blizzard can mess these things up (I'm looking at you, 5.4 cinematic with Warsong Howling Axe instead of Gorehowl In Garrosh's hands).

Otherwise, I feelz no hype boyz, skepticism. If we see a lot more of Anduin (Finally) and Greymane and Sylvannas, that'd be nice. It's been 8 months after all.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    Aww that cute picture of him with Onyxia and The Lich King... That kid sure knows how to rub shoulders with wow celebs
    Hahah, didn't think about it like that.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because he is showing he is not a sissy, lets go through the video step by step

-sneaks to his fathers grave, ditching his duties to stay in stormwind to go see his fathers true grave
    -feels such a huge connection to his father
    -understands how fucking badass his dad was
    -knows he is not as good as his father and admits it like a true man
    -admits he will never live up to his fathers legacy
    -actually speaks to his father in the grave (i think? it may just be a vision he is having)
    -seems to be becoming a paladin, empowering shalamane with the fucking holy light
    -getting super serious and is about to kick some legion fucking ass!!!!
    Just adding that during the questline he particularly mentions Tirion and Bolvar as examples of fighters against evil forces.
    The boy going to meet Turalion and will be trained as a paladin under him.
    Now this can either happen on Azeroth or not. If the latter happens I suspect Genn and Co will serve as chiefs instead of the king and next expansion we will have a nice revival of the allie/horde rivalry.