Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think it is cool to have these mini consoles coming out with select games... But, they should be DEFAULT games... Where a use can idk go online and maybe BUY older games (at a discount) for their system given the specs of the system and the storage..

I still own my SNES, and all the games I had as a kid... Still works fine, and plays well, but some games I may never be able to find out there (physical copies) I would like to play without sitting at my desk... Plus the mini consoles are pretty portable

It'd be nice if they built this one to be expandable and they you could buy memory card packs with something like 20 games on each one, maybe an additional slot for game saves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    I will buy the SNES mini if it includes Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, Final Fantasy IV, V and VI.

Oh, and Dragon Quest V and VI and Breath of Fire 1 and 2 aaaand Lufia 1 and 2.

If it somehow had Seiken Densetsu 3 i'd cry tears of joy. Since that game was only released in Japan and the translated version is a fan project. despite the following it has the odds of nintendo bringing it over is about the same as hell freezing over.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    If it somehow had Seiken Densetsu 3 i'd cry tears of joy. Since that game was only released in Japan and the translated version is a fan project. despite the following it has the odds of nintendo bringing it over is about the same as hell freezing over.
    I have it on RetroPie, and I didn't even have to rely on Nintendo to make it happen.

On a closely related note, I lived my life's dream of holding onto a (psudo-)SNES controller and beating someone's ass at Gundam Wing: Endless Duel over Easter.
    Last edited by Sergar; 2017-04-20 at 07:17 PM.

Why would this mean discontinuing the NES mini? Unless the SNES also includes NES games? Personally I never played much of the super nintendo, but I played a ton of the nes. That's the mini I wanted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Why would this mean discontinuing the NES mini? Unless the SNES also includes NES games? Personally I never played much of the super nintendo, but I played a ton of the nes. That's the mini I wanted.
    Nintendo doesn't like to do things that make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Nintendo hates money, unless it's other peoples money for content they made on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I read am article that said the NES mini sold 200,000 in the U.S. alone. That seems like plenty for the people who actually want one.
    And that would have been true if scampers had been somehow barred.

But they weren't, and I haven't found one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Yeah but as I said you could always dream.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Step 1-4:
    - buy a Raspberry pi 3
    - Install Retropie
    - Download roms
    - Install roms

Step 5:
    - Enjoy a tiny gaming system, that can run all NES games, SNES games, atari, amiga, mame, sega, psx,. and plenty more, at a fraction of the cost you'd otherwise be spending,. with the controller you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Yeah but as I said you could always dream.
    Secret of mana was better anyhow.. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Secret of mana was better anyhow.. :/
    Best thing about Secret of Mana?

Accidentally leaving the 2nd controller plugged in and realizing your friend can play too. First co-op Squaresoft experience ~ was best experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Best thing about Secret of Mana?

Accidentally leaving the 2nd controller plugged in and realizing your friend can play too. First co-op Squaresoft experience ~ was best experience.
    you can 3 player it even, if you had a multitap.

https://twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/857501292402360320

Kimishima on the SNES Classic: "Nothing to talk about it right now."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    i know how to do it, apparantly the mass's here dont.
    Well you did ask if someone could post a guide on how to do just that.