Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    You do realize that in last 240+ years or so since US independence there were only few years when USA didnt attack some country? And that USA is the only country that has ever used nuclear weapon against other country?
    What's your point?

The most likely way to it to occur would be for a deep economic crisis to hit europe or north america that leads to the government getting overthrown in a nuclear country and replaced by war mongers. In other words, take a peaceful nuclear nation and convert it into a hostile aggressive one.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    Did the Annexing of Crimea not give it away?
    Ah someone who doesnt know any facts... let me explain.

The USA has over 8,000 bases outside of the USA on foreign soil... Russia has TWO. And one of those bases is Sevastepol, a Naval base which was located in Ukraine, you guessed it, in CRIMEA. The Ukraine allowed access through Ukraine to Sevastapol for this base.

So when the Ukraine deposed their leader Russia was concerned that they would lose access to their military base. THAT is why they occupied Crimea. Sure theyre now attempting to annex Crimea, i completely agree. But its fukk all to do with a "Soviet Empire" and everything to do with protecting thier current assets.

Anyone who thinks this is a the actions of a "Soviet Empire" is dumb as fukk and doesnt understand facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You do know we had bomb drills in the 80s?
    Oh, fuck those. The air raid siren for downtown was located just across the street from my school and they always turned it on when I was in the classroom facing it.

Hardly. There's good money to be made keeping you terrified of shit.

Turn off your TV. Only read the news about things that actually effect you.

We've all got more pressing stuff to worry about than loons on the other side of the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    In the thousands, with most nukes being of MIRV types (one nuke containing multiple warheads, thus increasing the lethal range).
    Most? Have a source for that?