Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    MK's storyline is just boring now.

I haven't watched yet, had to see a girl about her vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    MK was boring as usual, literally doing nothing but running around with his shirt off... It really feels like this season is WAY more about the Barons and the political stuff than it is about the Sunny/MK/His powers plot from last season. Not sure how I feel about that.
    I'm hopeful for next weeks episode on that front. From the preview it seems like Sunny and MK may get back together finally. Or at least Baji and Sunny run into the monk guys. What is odd is it seems like Sunny is asking Baji who they are when he's already had a run in with them. Oh well, should be more focused on last seasons plot from what the preview showed.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    What is odd is it seems like Sunny is asking Baji who they are when he's already had a run in with them. Oh well, should be more focused on last seasons plot from what the preview showed.
    To be fair, his last run in with them consisted of trying to take them on and getting absolutely curb stomped. It could be that Bajie knows who the ORDER is, and this that will lead them on the path to reuniting with MK while on the journey there.

I keep forgetting that this season is 10 episodes, not 6 like last time, so we're actually only 1/2 way through the season. Fingers crossed we'll get more of the Sunny/MK plot in the back half of the season.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

To be fair, his last run in with them consisted of trying to take them on and getting absolutely curb stomped. It could be that Bajie knows who the ORDER is, and this that will lead them on the path to reuniting with MK while on the journey there.

I keep forgetting that this season is 10 episodes, not 6 like last time, so we're actually only 1/2 way through the season. Fingers crossed we'll get more of the Sunny/MK plot in the back half of the season.
    Yup, I'm hopeful. However to me, it is seeming to become more and more out of place with the monks. Like, it doesn't really fit with the rest of the story of a war torn world.

But just based on action so far the monks are totally bad guys or at least that's what they're heavily trying to force on us at the current moment. Interesting stuff.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Yup, I'm hopeful. However to me, it is seeming to become more and more out of place with the monks. Like, it doesn't really fit with the rest of the story of a war torn world.
    Yeah... There is definetly a wierd clash between the Civil War plot between the barons and the mystical stuff with MK and the monks. Not really sure how they're going to make the two mesh... They probably wont tbh.

But just based on action so far the monks are totally bad guys or at least that's what they're heavily trying to force on us at the current moment. Interesting stuff.
    Yeah... Kinda hoping for a Monks vs Badlands showdown, would be SO cool. Imagine the huge armies of the united Barons vs a smaller force of super powered Kung Fu Monks.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    MK's storyline is just boring now.

I haven't watched yet, had to see a girl about her vagina.
    MK is basically Bran from GoT. You know he is going to probably end up being the most important character in the show, but damn is it a slog to watch, because you have no idea where his story is going.

I was saying last week during the episode that they could just remove Mk from the show entirely and I would enjoy it just as much, probably more.

MK has grown up a lot, his fighting is so much better this season than s1. He even looks like a young Christian Ronaldo, which is.....a good look for the character. His dialogue is still flat and unconvincing though. Just make him fight, imo.

Quinn is by far my favorite character in this series. Every speech he gives is fantastic. Even his non-verbal stuff with Vale in this last episode was beyond insane.

Sunny is super boring for now, he's just fighting his way back into the real fight, but all these different paths will collide.

The choreography in this show is what Iron Fist should have been.

One thing that bugged me: wasn't the thing that made the Widow unpopular in s1 the fact that she was claiming to be a Baron-while-female? Like, that's why everyone rejected her claim? Now, we have a female Baron de facto in the "old guard" (Chao), and Jade as a new Baron who everyone just accepted immediately? Is that a bit of a retcon, or something? Kind of weird to me that The Widow needs to go on this mission to protect women if women can achieve the highest office in the land, so to speak. It seems to me her mission has kind of shifted to this egalitarian "protect the unwashed masses" sort of thing now.

Also, that girl who trains MK has shown her face too much to not be returning, despite MK running away from the monestary. I imagine she and the Master will be looking for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Quinn is by far my favorite character in this series. Every speech he gives is fantastic. Even his non-verbal stuff with Vale in this last episode was beyond insane.
    Agreed. Didn't like Quinn last season, but he's been amazing this season. The scene with him, Veil and Ryder in this weeks episode was a god damned masterclass.

One thing that bugged me: wasn't the thing that made the Widow unpopular in s1 the fact that she was claiming to be a Baron-while-female? Like, that's why everyone rejected her claim? Now, we have a female Baron de facto in the "old guard" (Chao)
    I don't think the problem was that she was a lady Baron, I think the problem was she just kinda... Murdered her Husband, declared herself the Baron and started making some fairly bold moves.

Now, Jade's path to power is fairly similar, so I'm guessing the other Baron's will probably be as dismissive of her as the were of The Widow. Although the difference is, The Widow was trying to upset the apple-cart, whereas I think Jade will happily go along with the established rules, and will play fair.

I don't think the problem was that she was a lady Baron, I think the problem was she just kinda... Murdered her Husband, declared herself the Baron and started making some fairly bold moves.
    This, Chao even says as much in the last episdoe. Chao worked her way up through the ranks to Baron just like Quinn did. The Widow was a cog, married a baron, killed him and took the Barony. That's why she's disliked.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The choreography in this show is what Iron Fist should have been.
    Watched last night, and Sunny vs Floki's band of dogshit I was thinking how shit Iron Fist fights were in comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    This, Chao even says as much in the last episdoe. Chao worked her way up through the ranks to Baron just like Quinn did. The Widow was a cog, married a baron, killed him and took the Barony. That's why she's disliked.
    She is a pretty bad ass fighter for having been nothing but a run of the mill cog.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Watched last night, and Sunny vs Floki's band of dogshit I was thinking how shit Iron Fist fights were in comparison.
    Ha, I did the same thing. I know the guy actually has a name on the show, and I am sure they said it plenty of times, but I just called him Floki and suspect I will for as long as he is on the show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    She is a pretty bad ass fighter for having been nothing but a run of the mill cog.
    And if she'd put in the work, ground her way up to Regent, and then become a Baron in the normal way, they would all have no problem with her.

And if she'd put in the work, ground her way up to Regent, and then become a Baron in the normal way, they would all have no problem with her.
    But.......didn't she? Aren't Barons made by killing other Barons? They make a justification for why the Baron is overthrown, and then overthrow them? Isn't that exactly what she did? And it's not so much about killing family, since they easily accepted Ryder, believing he had killed Quinn?

Wasn't that exactly her point, that when her Baron died, Quinn took her lands, and no conclave was held, and the issue was mainly with her?

I could have sworn last season someone said that the idea of a female Baron was preposterous and would never stand, heavily implying it was because she was a woman that her claim was denied.

It'll be interesting to see if Jade's claim is denied as Ryder's heir, and if so, if that pushes her closer to the Widow.

havent watched any of the episodes yet because of being busy. about to binge them before watching doctor who. will post my thoughts after each one :P

- - - Updated - - -

episode 1

shit looks rough man, rag n bone man is great.

is that sunny? the fuck happened to him O-O

Damn @_@ my man sunny got da moves son. rip that mans throat out wit his damn feet
    @_@!

that dudes lip ring thing looks nasty as fuck

new opening credits are radical

the call is on, their forces getting strong, they'll have to brave the weather! ninja storm stand together!

SANTA CLAUSE @_@

new black ninja is way cooler than little dude i forgot the name of

master is not a guinea pig 0/10 worst show

AW SHIT ITS MISS MURDER @_@ new waifu confirmed

waifu number 2 coming through 2 waifus for the price of one buy one waifu get one free

women covered in blood are just hotter than women that arent its a scientific fact

this is the sexiest woman who has ever lived O_O

SHE CUT THAT MANS HEAD OFF @_@

BITCH IS STRAIGHT JEDI'IN THEM ARROWS @_@

Q-Q-Q-QUADRUPLE KILL!!!

back to minecraft slave edition

yeah, we need santa clause!

TAKE SANTA CLAUSE SUNNY GAD DAMNIT

that wasnt very jolly of you mister santa

STOP waifus time

coat is very cruella deville

waifu team best team

the power rangers dont seem to be getting along very well

YA DONE FUCKED UP FUCKBOIS WAIFU TEAM GONE FUCK YO SHIT UP @_@

waifu team numba 1!

I TRUSTED YOU SANTA! I LOVED YOU AND YOU BETRAYED ME WITH YOUR JOLLY WYLES~!

ew that baby ugly as shit

HE LIVES @_@

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit if that episode is a sign of things to come this shit is going to be magical O_O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    ew that baby ugly as shit
    LoL yup, I don't understand how a kid with such attractive parents is so fucking ugly... I mean Sunny is a handsome fella and Veil is my future wife, so how is their kid a hobgoblin?

so i fucked up and messed up the page while i was typing so i lost half of episode 2 ill try to remember the best ones

guess he was your biggest fan

the vegans are fucking lame

you can dance if you want to you can leave your friends behind because your friends dont dance and if they dont dance well there no friends of mine

santa fucking caught and ate a rat

mk omg fucking shut up can we keep evil mk

mirrors are low budget doctor strange world

oh my god please kill mk

sunny stop fighting the bromance

king swag is very fabulous and thirsty as shit

now back on, just saw baby jesus get baptised

finally more waifu content

trump actually built that god damn wall
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

episode 3

my boys

pls pls pls another fight with santa!!

enemy of my enemy is my friend!!! even better @_@

santa overboard! santa overboard!!!

DAT MAN KICKED A HEAD @_@ HE KICKED A GLOB DAMNED HEAD!!!

clipper bros and santa clause

mk really working hard to be the flag twirler in the marching band

waifu time boiz

KILL THEM ALL WAIFU @_@ KILL THEM ALL!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK?? YOU GONE TAKE WHEELZ OVER WAIFU NUMBA 2??? @_@ ARE YOU INSANE!??!? HAVE YOU NOT SEEN DAT BITCH KILLIN PEOPLE AND YOU GONE TAKE WHEEELS?

king swag and some spoopy music

holy shit, king swag got some king tumors up in his skuil

SHES LYING TO YOU SWAG KING @_@ YOU'RE FULL OF THE CANCER

goodbye sunny beard we barely knew you

i think the tumor is making king swag weirder and i like it

#CutForZayne

HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD

sunny is definitely going to end up being forced to kill clipper bro

i dont trust wheels

STAY IN THE HOUSE MK!!!

these ninjas look like theyre about to probe some buttholes

THEM NINJAS IS STABBIN DAT MANS NIPPLE @_@

mk is such a fucking loser dweeb

.... how did sunny get his old outfit back?

WE WERE BROTHERS!

okay, this fight is awesome but how the fuck did he slide under that table with no momentum beforehand? is sunny the fucking last airbender or some shit?

SANTA SAVED THE DAY! THE BROMANCE IS REAL!

goth bitch waifu strollin in

great episode but very little waifu time, to offset it though there wasnt much mk and the wind ninja academy tom foolery

Deleted
    @Immitis

Are you high on something? I have no idea where those things you quote are from xDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    @Immitis

Are you high on something? I have no idea where those things you quote are from xDDDD
    nick frost played santa clause in doctor who. mk and his ninja school remind me of power rangers ninja storm, the widow is my waifu

and yes, yes i am, or drunk, or both

- - - Updated - - -

episode 4!

fire! fire fire fire!!!

waifu lookin foine

JELLYFISH @_@

are they using birds to send messages? king swag is legit cray cray

how did she get down and have the baby on her boobers so quick @_@

SHES GONE ROOFIE YOU HIPSTER GUY @_@ DONT TRUST HER!

I KNEW IT! SHE ROOFIED HIPSTER GUY!!!

HOW IS HIPSTER STILL AWAKE @_@

god damn @_@ she straight murderlated that man with his pipe

that orange dudes face is all fucked up @_@ got fuckin calligraphy on his cheeks

i wish chaos was on my menu

YOU TELLEM WAIFU @_@ TELLEM GO EAT SOME SHIT AND GET THA FUCK OUT @_@ WAIFU CLAN BEST CLAN

O SHIT @_@ IS BOUTTA GO DOWN BOIS @_@

THE KING OF SWAG HATH RETURNETH @_@

WHEELZ GOT SOME SKILLS BUT YOU KNOW WELL MY GURL WAIFU NUMBA 2 WOULDA HAD DAT WHOLE COURTYARD CLEARED OUT BY NOW

O_O WAIFU! SHE SHOWED UP TO SAVE THEM!

WHEELS AND THE WAIFUS SURVIVE! WAIFU TEAM NUMBA 1 AGAIN!

prince douche has met his end. LONG LIVE THE KING OF SWAG

WAIT A GOD DAMNED MINUTE @_@ sunny wasnt even in this one O_O