Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Season 3 isn't getting as much attention on MMO-C as the previous seasons did...

New episode tonight. I'm excited.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg our beloved characters both fell into traps today.
    There's just too much good television out. I didn't even realize BCS was back on the air. Or Into The Badlands. Maybe it's because I don't watch TWD any more so I don't see their advertising of their other shows.

Good television like what? I don't watch the shows you mentioned. Do you recommend them?

#fuckchuck coming back in force. God this show is so good.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, Jimmy's screwed.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. Chuck is insane, you said it in a lie to make him feel better. No one in their right mind would have ever taken him seriously in court, ever! You fucked up by confronting that weasel buddy.

A more important factor. If I was in a $3000 suit, I sure as fuck wouldn't go climbing over walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. Chuck is insane, you said it in a lie to make him feel better. No one in their right mind would have ever taken him seriously in court, ever! You fucked up by confronting that weasel buddy.
    To be fair, Chuck thought Jimmy would be crafty and cunniving like a thief and try to steal it at night. Jimmy didn't care about that at all, Jimmy was happy that him and Chuck connected over that book and did an activity together. And it was all torn apart, their whole family was torn apart, because Chuck decided to try to bring Jimmy down, as usual.

Jimmy was upset that his brother would do something like that and confronted him in broad daylight. I don't think what he did was wrong, at all. I think any family in America could behave like that and no one would bat an eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    A more important factor. If I was in a $3000 suit, I sure as fuck wouldn't go climbing over walls.
    Howard is Batman by night.

15+ Year Old Account
    Chuck is an asshole and deserves to die in a bonfire. I hope we get to see that! My assumption is that Chuck will die one way or another as he was never seen or heard of in Breaking Bad. At least I don't remember seeing or hearing about him at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I thought it was dumb for Gus to show up to see Mike face to face. Mike never even went into the store, there's no way he'd realize Gus, the manager, was the one that the guy was meeting with every day to do the transfers with.

I thought Chuck had a "he's my brother and he would never hurt me" moment when talking to the lawyer. And then Jimmy broke down that Chuck just wants to take his license away. I thought for sure that the felony deal would make Jimmy a not-lawyer and that's how he becomes Saul, because he's not actually a lawyer.

I was wondering why Mike was firing warning shots in the air, but he just wanted them to think someone was randomly shooting so they wouldn't get suspicious. What he did was wait for Hector's crew to cross the border as usual, but he shot the shoe to drop cocaine or meth or w/e onto the truck so border patrol would catch them. He didn't rob Hector's truck like last time, he's not shooting Hector, but he's still fucking with Hector. I was wondering wtf the opening was with the Los Pollos Hermanos truck until that final scene with Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by A Couple of Things Nice View Post
    "Like the guy in the $3000 suit is going to climb a wall for a guy who doesn't make that in three months. COME ON!"
    I'm pretty sure Chuck owns the majority of the company. Or rather, I think it was stated that if Chuck chose to ask for his shares to be liquidated into cash, HHM would go bankrupt or go out of commission or something. (Good god, season 1 was a long time ago.)

I think that's why Chuck has so much power over Howard, and why Chuck has interns bring him food and shit like that.

? What were you referencing, Everything Nice? I don't recognize it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gief more episodes. I hate watching one episode per week.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

He most certainly isn't a lawyer while working in the mail room. He gets his law degree, asks to be a lawyer at HHM, learns it's never going to happen, and quits. I like how you clipped my next sentence, though, his law degree is from the law school of AMERICAN SAMOA, which is not an accredited or recognized law school in the United States, nor would it be if it was real. And you're the one misremembering shit. Chuck was (in episode 8), super proud of Jimmy when Jimmy shows him he's graduated from law school online, even if it is American Samoa. And then yes, Chuck makes sure he can't work at HHM - but that's a business decision. Big law firms like HHM are prestigious, and require actual accredited law degrees. I actually went to law school and got my law degree, and the NYC firms all my friends went to would never have accepted Jimmy either. Even more concerning is that Jimmy is the younger brother of a NAMED partner. Chuck's name is literally on the door, and you can't have that name tarnished in any way if you want to be a lawyer to bankers and corporations.

Chuck made sure he didn't become a lawyer at HHM not because of where he got is law degree but because he knew his past. Remember Slippin' Jimmy? Previous episodes go in depth on how he was scamming people. (Btw, Jimmy got a very good job at a firm in season 2). The reason Jimmy quits is mostly because his brother fucked him over.

I'm also quite sure Chucks 'super proud' reaction on Jimmy getting his law degree was fake and Chuck was more worried than anything. Worried about his own ass, worried about how Jimmy would practice law and all that while Jimmy was actually trying to get his shit together. He left Slippin' Jimmy behind him, got a job and tried to follow his brothers footsteps and even cared for Chuck everytime he got 'sick'. So yeah, Chuck was pretty much being an asshole trying to cover his own ass with the justification that 'Jimmy was bad' and made Jimmy slip back into old bad habits. Chuck never believed in him even when he tried and now he is trying to stop him entirely, which is obviously going to make things worse (we already know how is going to practice law in the future from Breaking Bad).

It's like you didn't watch the show at all.
    Last edited by Gilian; 2017-04-26 at 12:28 PM.

Jimmy quits Davis and Maine because he couldn't stand being around a normal law environment. He wanted to be out there hustling old people and being himself. It wasn't about Chuck. At all.

If anyone needs me the number is in the description.

???? The episode ended and I don't understand. Why did Mike take pictures? Why did they go through with accepting the deal? What trap did Howard an Chuck fall into in the end?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They know Chuck made a copy of the tape - and Chuck will demonstrate it at the hearing, proving that he made it - that proves he expected a break in and that was his plan all along, because he didn't just go to the police with the tape, he laid a trap and provoked Jimmy to break in. This also proves that Chuck himself didn't think that Jimmy's words on the tape were proof enough - that plays well with "I just said it to make it easier on him" card. Couple this with the provocation of the break in... and the photos - I think jimmy is going to focus on Chuck's condition, that he imagines stuff and needs help because it is dangerous for him to be by himself, placing oil lamps on flammable materials etc... As Chuck himself said the definition of proof at the bar hearings is more lenient.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

I think somebody might have already predicted the ending and I feel like the photo of the lantern helps it hold a little more water...it could be a little bit of foreshadowing maybe.

None of this will even matter as Chuck will die in a fiery death in the finale.

7+ Year Old Account
    Chuck got owned.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, looks like I was spot on.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    I just got the first Season on a used DvD-Box for 9 Bucks, and somehow the show doesn't click with me. I loved Breaking Bad, esp. the first and second season. Does it get better later? The Stories with his brother are boring, the stuff in the old people home is awful. Most Scenes with Saul are kinda tedious. But all the Stuff with Mike is really cool. Mike should have gotten the TV Show .

Does it get better later?