Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...if we re sign treliving that is

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Anyone ready for more overtime? Caps/Leafs tonight so odds are good...
    Glad ours is done, I get to sit back and enjoy rather than worry for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    ...if we re sign treliving that is
    It would be goddamn retarded if they didn't.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Caps better show up tonight especially Holbty. Dude needs to stop giving up 4 goals a game.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Anyone ready for more overtime? Caps/Leafs tonight so odds are good...
    Likely to be the case, yeah.

Caps didn't play great but thankfully still got the W. Holtby was awesome. Thankfully Ovechkin wasn't seriously hurt, fuck that guy on Toronto who tried to take him out and fuck the refs for not penalizing him more. But then again when you're the golden boy Maple Leafs you get every benefit of the doubt from the league.

Close these nags out on Sunday and then brace yourselves for the war that will be the Penguin series.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Caps didn't play great but thankfully still got the W. Holtby was awesome. Thankfully Ovechkin wasn't seriously hurt, fuck that guy on Toronto who tried to take him out and fuck the refs for not penalizing him more. But then again when you're the golden boy Maple Leafs you get every benefit of the doubt from the league.

Close these nags out on Sunday and then brace yourselves for the war that will be the Penguin series.
    golden boy maple leafs? lol...Sid the kid Crosby is the only one who gets the benefit of the doubt with excessive/exceptional dirty play...On other news...it took the Bruins three goals in Overtime to finally get the win. Hopefully that will wake them up for the rest of the series.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sweden and USA are building good teams for the worlds this year. Finland and Canada seem rather weak, the next few days are interesting once the first round of NHL playoffs is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Clearly is a bandwagon fan who never watched hockey in the last 15 years because that hit is 100% legal and not a penalty. Next time, I hope Kadri goes for the head instead, maybe it will put that cocky ass Soviet in his place and remind him that he can't run around doing what he wants without punishment.

But then again when you're the golden boy Maple Leafs you get every benefit of the doubt from the league.
    You're actually serious or just mimicking the shit you read on HFboards and have never actually watched the Leafs before this series?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Clearly is a bandwagon fan who never watched hockey in the last 15 years because that hit is 100% legal and not a penalty. Next time, I hope Kadri goes for the head instead, maybe it will put that cocky ass Soviet in his place and remind him that he can't run around doing what he wants without punishment.
    That's a tiny bit of an overreaction isn't it?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    That's a tiny bit of an overreaction isn't it?
    Yep, just like Caps fans PMSing about the hit, it was legal, it wasn't a penalty and could very well have cost Toronto the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finland vs USA tomorrow in U18 WC final! Be sure to check it out. Russia vs Sweden for bronze game.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Yep, just like Caps fans PMSing about the hit, it was legal, it wasn't a penalty and could very well have cost Toronto the game.
    Yeah but wishing your player to cheap shot him because he plays hard is a bit retarded is it not? You're no better than the Caps fans who thought the hit was anything but an accident.

I don't think it should have been a penalty for the record too btw. Ovie tried to jump out of the way and got clipped because of it.

Alright I'm actively watching to support the Rangers right now. Go team~

- - - Updated - - -

I thought fights weren't allowed in hockey.

- - - Updated - - -

How he is just allowed to rip his jersey off and fucking the Ranger guy up?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    fights are most definetry allowed. fight goes until the refs decide to break it up

That guy just got sticked in the nose. Why don't they wear better helmets?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    That guy just got sticked in the nose. Why don't they wear better helmets?
    better vision of the ice with just a visor, Ive played hockey with full cage, half face visor small visor and no visor and the difference is massive. The trade off however is quite substantial if you ever get high sticked or a puck in the face lol.

Rangers win!

Im glad and amazed Rangers won in less than 7.
    Pacioretty was invisible too.