Page 62 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Just because we haven't gotten the full story yet, doesn't mean this is fake news like you said. As someone else said in another post, you probably would have hated when Watergate was happening because they used anonymous sources the entire time and it took 2 years and eventually made Nixon resign before being impeached.
    As ive said before... anyone who thinks this is a real story is a gullible fukkhead... sorry but thats how i see it.

Hillary Clinton lost the election because she was the worst possible candidate... its that fukking simple.

None of the mainstream media has even discussed this fact... and u wanna trust that media!?!?!?!

Yes Donald Trump is a terrible, awful, fukkwit candidate... yes, he was was the most hated person in the USA with the lowest ever approval rating in the USA ever... but he won to the person who had the SECOND WORST approval rating in US history.

She fukked up her campaign because shes an idiot... IT WASNT THE RUSSIANS.

Its utterly unbelievable that shes gonna run again... the establishment are fashioning a narrative to hide what really happened and convince people of the lie, that Russia blah blah blah.

Ive read every new Russia claim VERY CAREFULLY and so far i havent seen a single source, only accusation aafter accusation, opinion after opinion, conjecture after conjecture.... if that shits good enough for you then go for it. Well sorry but the number of people who dont believe that shit outnumbers you in the billions. Outside of the USA nobody believes it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    What was "proven" from that Dossier?
    Its the same dossier they submitted that proved "without doubt" that Iraq had WMDs that could be mobilised and launched within 45minutes... he means that dossier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    What was "proven" from that Dossier?
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39435786
    http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...ated-calm-down
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02...ging-to-trump/

When the Blaze is even reporting it, yeah, its not good.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You say this:

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    As ive said before... anyone who thinks this is a real story is a gullible fukkhead... sorry but thats how i see it.
    But so many others have already demonstrated corroborated evidence of collusion.

Exactly. This is only going to get much, much worse for Trump and (perhaps) the GOP. @Skroe had chimed in on this topic awhile ago.

Its not a talking point, it is the truth. Investigations take time. And when piece after piece of the Buzzfeed Dossier has been confirmed over and over again, it really isn't bullshit that Trump is going to be in deep trouble as time goes on. More and more people on his campaign, transition team, and cabinet have very strong ties to Russia and secret Russian meetings.
    Buzzfeed?

LAWL

I think your are trolling me.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All the time the sources are not named then its Fake News.

Everyones sick of the Mainstream Media pulling this shit... we understand that stupid people will believe this crap but us intelligent people shall remain sceptical and demand facts.

So Trump is fake news?

Deleted
    Taken from the first line of the first article:-

"The BBC has learned that US officials "verified" a key claim in a report about Kremlin involvement in Donald Trump's election"

Ive underlined and bolded the problem... what fukking 'US officials'!?!?!?!

Name them or its utter BULLSHIT.

The CIA can release any crap they want that claims that 'US officials' have found any random shit to be true... without anyone putting their name to the claim its BULLSHIT. Lets get a name who will take the fall if those claims are proven false... JUST ONE DAMN NAME.

Nobody will put their name to this shit because itll end their career.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Its utterly unbelievable that shes gonna run again... the establishment are fashioning a narrative to hide what really happened and convince people of the lie, that Russia blah blah blah.
    When will you understand that this isn't about Hillary - she lost, remember? That's over with. Now we're doing something different. With me so far?

Ive read every new Russia claim VERY CAREFULLY and so far i havent seen a single source, only accusation aafter accusation, opinion after opinion, conjecture after conjecture.... if that shits good enough for you then go for it. Well sorry but the number of people who dont believe that shit outnumbers you in the billions. Outside of the USA nobody believes it at all.
    Lol . . . OMFG this is so hysterical. You lying so boldly is just priceless. Did they offer you a cabinet position?

Hillary Clinton lost the election because she was the worst possible candidate... its that fukking simple.

None of the mainstream media has even discussed this fact... and u wanna trust that media!?!?!?!

Yes Donald Trump is a terrible, awful, fukkwit candidate... yes, he was was the most hated person in the USA with the lowest ever approval rating in the USA ever... but he won to the person who had the SECOND WORST approval rating in US history.

- - - Updated - - -

Its the same dossier they submitted that proved "without doubt" that Iraq had WMDs that could be mobilised and launched within 45minutes... he means that dossier.
    That is your opinion on the first line. That is all you have to say. That isn't how British Intelligence or the 17 American Intelligence Agencies see it. Since they are the ones that are confirming this and outing more and more people from the Trump transition, campaign, and cabinet as meeting with Russians about government business in secret.

No one is talking about Hillary Clinton but you. There is evidence that shows that Trump has help from Putin and Russia, the only thing that they don't have evidence for yet, is collusion.

And yes, there are countries outside of the US that believes that Russia interfered with our election as the Dossier that I am talking about comes from a British MI6 agent Christopher Steele. British Intelligence is helping us on this investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    When will you understand that this isn't about Hillary - she lost, remember? That's over with. Now we're doing something different. With me so far?

Lol . . . OMFG this is so hysterical. You lying so boldly is just priceless. Did they offer you a cabinet position?
    I would suggest you not rely on Buzzfeed and PaintHuffingPost for your news journalism.

Probably save you a lot of humiliation.

Just sayin'

No. This has fuck all to do with Iraq and WMDs. I have no fucking clue what you are talking about. I am talking about this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...Russia_dossier That was published by Buzzfeed and CNN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    But so many others have already demonstrated corroborated evidence of collusion.
    Feel free to post the proof right here so we can all see it...

Because so far all ive seen are mainstream media articles making claim after claim after claim without a single fact. No names, just "US officials" who nobody knows, nobody can question. No explanations of what the Russians actually did... if they have proof of any hacking then anyone with any IT knowledge knows it s PISS EASY to release the data that proves the hack...

But so far NO PROOF... just claim after claim after claim.

Sheesh this shit would be thrown out of court in seconds because there is no damn case... nothing. Just hot air.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Buzzfeed?

LAWL

I think your are trolling me.
    Nope. I have produced my evidence, how about you actually contribute to the conversation instead of calling me a troll because you don't like the evidence.

Deleted
    No. This has fuck all to do with Iraq and WMDs. I have no fucking clue what you are talking about. I am talking about this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...Russia_dossier That was published by Buzzfeed and CNN.
    I was making the comparison...

Your imaginary 'dossier' is about as valuable as the dossier that everyone stood behind that took us all to war the last time.

NOTE: you do realise that 100% of the media came out and admitted that was fake right?

If you are standing behind that shit that was first passed around 4Chan then you truly are an idiot... really.
    Last edited by mmoc978ad45763; 2017-04-21 at 09:19 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would suggest you not rely on Buzzfeed and PaintHuffingPost for your news journalism.

Just sayin'
    Who would be better for news than?

Taken from the first line of the first article:-

"The BBC has learned that US officials "verified" a key claim in a report about Kremlin involvement in Donald Trump's election"

Ive underlined and bolded the problem... what fukking 'US officials'!?!?!?!

Name them or its utter BULLSHIT.

The CIA can release any crap they want that claims that 'US officials' have found any random shit to be true... without anyone putting their name to the claim its BULLSHIT. Lets get a name who will take the fall if those claims are proven false... JUST ONE DAMN NAME.

Nobody will put their name to this shit because itll end their career.
    Sorry, but this is how ALL ARTICLES are written if the source wishes to remain anonymous. Just because you don't like what they are reporting, doesn't mean it is fake.

- - - Updated - - -

I was making the comparison...

Your imaginary 'dossier' is about as valuable as the dossier that everyone stood behind that took us all to war the last time.

NOTE: you do realise that the 100% of the media came out and admitted that was fake right?

If you are standing behind that shit that was first passed around 4Chan then you truly are an idiot... really.
    No, they didn't come out and admit it was fake, otherwise, they wouldn't be confirming it. This isn't the one that 4chan claimed was theirs. This is one from a British Intelligence agent name Christopher Steele. Jesus fucking christ read the fucking articles.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Just sayin'
    Ok, first of all, the Paint- thing is hysterical. I think you're crazier than a shit house rat (and I know you of me), but that is well done. I don't think I'll ever see that name again without the word Paint in front of it.

Second, I don't use HuffPo for my sources. The best I do with them is read the story, and then seek out corroborating stories/evidence. I never rely on them as a cited source.

Finally, the humiliation is on you, and people like you, who can't see the forest for the trees. An expanding investigation is usually a bad indicator. But these investigations, especially ones stymied in National Security, always take time. We won't see anything this year, aside from possibly a Special Prosecutor appointed.

Sorry there is no "liberal silver bullet" that will link Trump to Russia. It is just not going to happen, no matter how many prayers you utter (sorry).

So, what did happen?

Russia did try to influence the election. Hillary called Putin "Hitler" and the Obama/lib coalition does not like Putin because he did not bow at the altar of Obama. Putin knows all this so he would rather have Trump.

So far, all we have is that they hacked the DNC and released the e-mails that showed collusion between Hillary, the media and the DNC. Exit polling (which is considered accurate) demonstrates that the hacks really had basically zero affect on the election. Most voters didn't even know what was in them, only the people that really follow politics closely knew much about them. The people that follow politics closely usually vote according to party lines, so the hack wouldn't really influence their vote.

That is all we have (as of yet) and even that hasn't been "proven." All we have is statements from intellegence agencies that they have seen evidence that shows that Russia did hack the DNC. They never explained and have not shown us this proof. I will also remind you of what the libs thought of the FBI when they were investigating Hillary.

As far as I know, nothing else has even been alleged.

Don't worry though, The Dems will continue to try and distract us with this nonsense like there is nothing else important going on (like terrorists attacks and NK, etc) and waste millions of our tax dollars (that could have done things like provide aid to struggling families) desperately trying to find something on Trump.....

It's been almost five months already, sheesh! If you haven't found your "liberal silver bullet" on Trump/Russia yet then:

1) they did conspire but they were smart enough to hide it so well that we won't ever find it. Look at Trump's personality, subtlety is just not in his nature. Nor do I think he could pull that off. I mean, they unearthed a tape from a hot mic from almost twenty years ago when trump made a comment about that girl....... if there was this magic "liberal silver bullet" they would have found it already.

2) It never happened. (woah! imagine that.......)

Just sayin'
    Buzzfeed actually has a stupidly top notch investigative journalism division that got pulled away from them by CNN and being rebuilt.

It just gets funded by their stupid clickbait lists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Feel free to post the proof right here so we can all see it...

Because so far all ive seen are mainstream media articles making claim after claim after claim without a single fact. No names, just "US officials" who nobody knows, nobody can question. No explanations of what the Russians actually did... if they have proof of any hacking then anyone with any IT knowledge knows it s PISS EASY to release the data that proves the hack...

But so far NO PROOF... just claim after claim after claim.

Sheesh this shit would be thrown out of court in seconds because there is no damn case... nothing. Just hot air.
    Your break with reality continues. "U.S. sources" is the source. They can't use names at this point. If you don't understand how good journalism works, that's fine, we can help. But don't continue to embarrass yourself with these colossal misunderstandings of basic concepts.

Deleted
    Sorry, but this is how ALL ARTICLES are written if the source wishes to remain anonymous. Just because you don't like what they are reporting, doesn't mean it is fake.
    LMAO

Dude have you heard yourself?

DO you really want to start WW3, a nuclear war, in which millions and millions of people will die without real evidence?

Sorry bro but i demand more... especially after the last time these very same people KNOWINGLY lied to us to bring us all into Iraq.

You wanna trust those assholes again with your childrens lives?

Like i said... gullible fukkwits.