Page 63 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Why? They are some of the most respected journalists institutes in the world. The are only bad to people like Trump voters that don't like truths.
    Yeah, the Washington Post did a bang up job of fairly representing PewDiePie and doing their research. Clearly no backlash there.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Your break with reality continues. "U.S. sources" is the source. They can't use names at this point. If you don't understand how good journalism works, that's fine, we can help. But don't continue to embarrass yourself with these colossal misunderstandings of basic concepts.
    So u cant provide any evidence... ok got it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Sorry there is no "liberal silver bullet" that will link Trump to Russia. It is just not going to happen, no matter how many prayers you utter (sorry).
    How do you know this? Proof? Source? Anything? Or just your bullshit opinion fed and cultivated by Breitbart? Thought so.

1) they did conspire but they were smart enough to hide it so well that we won't ever find it. Look at Trump's personality, subtlety is just not in his nature. Nor do I think he could pull that off. I mean, they unearthed a tape from a hot mic from almost twenty years ago when trump made a comment about that girl....... if there was this magic "liberal silver bullet" they would have found it already.
    How do you know they haven't found it already. Do you even understand how they build a case against someone? Or are you just violently guessing at this point based on what you want to believe rather than reality?

Ok, first of all, the Paint- thing is hysterical. I think you're crazier than a shit house rat (and I know you of me), but that is well done. I don't think I'll ever see that name again without the word Paint in front of it.

Second, I don't use HuffPo for my sources. The best I do with them is read the story, and then seek out corroborating stories/evidence. I never rely on them as a cited source.

Finally, the humiliation is on you, and people like you, who can't see the forest for the trees. An expanding investigation is usually a bad indicator. But these investigations, especially ones stymied in National Security, always take time. We won't see anything this year, aside from possibly a Special Prosecutor appointed.
    Jesus tap dancing christ these guys have no clue what they are talking about. They are handwaving it away because they want it to be false. They aren't reading the sources and even Endemonadia is saying the dossier that I linked was the 4chan one and not the Christopher Steele one that was from British Intelligence. It is clear he isn't reading articles. He doesn't understand that journalism has used anonymous sources for forever.

So nothing. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Yeah, the Washington Post did a bang up job of fairly representing PewDiePie and doing their research. Clearly no backlash there.
    That wasn't the fucking Washington Post, that was the Wallstreet Journal, jesus fucking christ get your facts strait.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    So u cant provide any evidence... ok got it.
    Stop demonstrating your ignorance. Please. If you don't know what a source is, we can help. But there is already evidence of major collusion and they really haven't even scratched the surface.

But . . . but . . . where's the evidence?!?!!?, says our little friend here.

It's already been linked, in this thread, with multiple stories, using multiple sources.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    One of literally hundreds of examples of fake news from the mainstream media since the US election... but these regressive gullible fukkwits still believe everything theyre told by the square box in the corner of their room.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    So nothing. Got it.
    Just going to ignore the sources? Got it.

Deleted
    Stop demonstrating your ignorance. Please. If you don't know what a source is, we can help. But there is already evidence of major collusion and they really haven't even scratched the surface.

But . . . but . . . where's the evidence?!?!!?, says our little friend here.

It's already been linked, in this thread, with multiple stories, using multiple sources.
    So still no evidence... why are you still posting?

One of literally hundreds of examples of fake news from the mainstream media since the US election... but these regressive gullible fukkwits still believe everything theyre told by the square box in the corner of their room.
    AGAIN, THAT WASN'T THE WASHINGTON FUCKING POST, it was the WALLSTREET JOURNAL. GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIT.

15+ Year Old Account
    That wasn't the fucking Washington Post, that was the Wallstreet Journal, jesus fucking christ get your facts strait.
    Clearly no blood on their hands.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3918d308d38e

Also, kicking and screaming will get you nowhere.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Jesus tap dancing christ these guys have no clue what they are talking about. They are handwaving it away because they want it to be false. They aren't reading the sources and even Endemonadia is saying the dossier that I linked was the 4chan one and not the Christopher Steele one that was from British Intelligence. It is clear he isn't reading articles. He doesn't understand that journalism has used anonymous sources for forever.
    Yeah, they just can't admit a mistake. They aren't reading the articles, they don't understand the basics of journalism. They are missing the entire boat at this point. Cracks me up.

Deleted
    Actually they all ran articles with pretty much the same text... WSJ was just the first one to drop the story.

Yeah splitting hairs but hes not actually wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

AGAIN, THAT WASN'T THE WASHINGTON FUCKING POST, it was the WALLSTREET JOURNAL. GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIT.
    Im talking about the mainstream media not the Washington post specifically... and i stand by that comment.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    So still no evidence... why are you still posting?
    Because teaching you to read takes longer than one might think. Also, learnin' you the basics of how journalism works is taking awhile. For instance, you don't know what a source is, just for starters. But it's ok, we'll help you.

LMAO

Dude have you heard yourself?

DO you really want to start WW3, a nuclear war, in which millions and millions of people will die without real evidence?

Sorry bro but i demand more... especially after the last time these very same people KNOWINGLY lied to us to bring us all into Iraq.

You wanna trust those assholes again with your childrens lives?

Like i said... gullible fukkwits.
    See, the problem with you handwaving this away was because the Republican president at the time, LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and journalists. It wasn't the Washington Post or New York Times that said that Iraq had WMDs, they were reporting on what the President said at the time. If anyone is gullible, its you.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually they all ran articles with pretty much the same text... WSJ was just the first one to drop the story.

Yeah splitting hairs but hes not actually wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Im talking about the mainstream media not the Washington post specifically... and i stand by that comment.
    Jesus fucking christ, you are done. Find me one source that doesn't use anonymous sources and use that then. I will continue to use sources that are telling the truth instead of ignoring it like you are.

Deleted
    Just going to ignore the sources? Got it.
    You still havent post a single source... nada, none, nothing, zip.

So what sources is he ignoring exactly?

At least with wikileaks the actual source was there for everyone to peruse and fact check... this Russia shit has NOTHING. Just article after article full of opinions and conjecture. Opinions and conjecture that you think are facts.

So whose suffering from intellectual dishonesty here?

Its you isnt it.

You still havent post a single source... nada, none, nothing, zip.

So what sources is he ignoring exactly?

At least with wikileaks the actual source was there for everyone to peruse and fact check... this Russia shit has NOTHING. Just article after article full of opinions and conjecture. Opinions and conjecture that you think are facts.

So whose suffering from intellectual dishonesty here?

Its you isnt it.
    Just because you ignored the 3 links that I posted to him and the link I posted to you, doesn't mean I didn't post any sources. It just means you have your heads buried in the fucking sand. Also the fact that you use Wikileaks for anything is telling. Considering they are also working for fucking Putin.

Deleted
    See, the problem with you handwaving this away was because the Republican president at the time, LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and journalists. It wasn't the Washington Post or New York Times that said that Iraq had WMDs, they were reporting on what the President said at the time. If anyone is gullible, its you.
    More proof you cant read.

I fukking hate asshole Trup and cant wait for the asshole to get impeached.

Wanna try to invent more crap about me? Wanna invent more stuff i didnt say?

But hey i understand if you cant bring yourself to admit that if we do go into WW3 then you are to blame and im totally free of guilt... on your hands be it. Millions and millions of peoples blood is tough to wash off...

More proof you cant read.

I fukking hate asshole Trup and cant wait for the asshole to get impeached.

Wanna try to invent more crap about me? Wanna invent more stuff i didnt say?

But hey i understand if you cant bring yourself to admit that if we do go into WW3 then you are to blame and im totally free of guilt... on your hands be it. Millions and millions of peoples blood is tough to wash off...
    Why would I be to blame for WW3? Are you fucking high? If anyone can't read, its you. That is clearly evident because you are ignoring sources. Something you have yet to do.