Page 64 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Just because you ignored the 3 links that I posted to him and the link I posted to you,.
    Oh those 3 links i read and commented on... oh those 3 links.

I blew them out of the water with the first line on the first page.

I repeat WITHOUT NAMES ITS ALL BULLSHIT

So until you can either show us this elusive dossier or introduce us to these US officials... ITS ALL FAKE NEWS.

Fake News that only gullible fukkwits believe.

Just going to ignore the sources? Got it.
    2nd and 3rd point to same article that has no actual facts. Just says "someone verified something in this thing", but doesn't give specifics. Got it?

Fake News when it broke...still fake news. The Beta Males are STILL crying over the election. gotta move on...

Deleted
    That is clearly evident because you are ignoring sources. Something you have yet to do.
    Oh those sources you havent provided

Hey Warmonger im still waiting for a source... anything.

Why would I be to blame for WW3? Are you fucking high?
    You are the one trusting obvious fake news and therefore backing the warmongers to go to war... so yes you are to blame if this Russia fake news escalates into WW3... YOU.
    Last edited by mmoc978ad45763; 2017-04-21 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post

So until you can either show us this elusive dossier or introduce us to these US officials... ITS ALL FAKE NEWS.

You didn't blow anything out of the water. You ignored it because you don't like anonymous sources. That is all. But enjoy your time off. Again.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh those sources you havent provided

Hey Warmonger im still waiting for a source... anything.
    How am I a warmonger again?

Quote Originally Posted by stabya23 View Post
    Fake News when it broke...still fake news. The Beta Males are STILL crying over the election. gotta move on...
    At least we know what happened to AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck. Our very own alt-left celebrities posting here.

Any day now!

10+ Year Old Account
    More proof you cant read.

I fukking hate asshole Trup and cant wait for the asshole to get impeached.

Wanna try to invent more crap about me? Wanna invent more stuff i didnt say?

But hey i understand if you cant bring yourself to admit that if we do go into WW3 then you are to blame and im totally free of guilt... on your hands be it. Millions and millions of peoples blood is tough to wash off...
    What the fuck are you going on about? I've seen Infowars articles that make more sense and were less grimdark than what you posted.

"The blood of millions will be on your hands" lol. You're delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    What the fuck are you going on about? I've seen Infowars articles that make more sense and were less grimdark than what you posted.

"The blood of millions will be on your hands" lol. You're delusional.
    Yeah, he is all over the fucking place. I have no fucking clue what he is talking about either. Calling me a warmonger out of left field when I have not said anything about bombing anyone or nuking anyone or even brought up anything about war. Yet, he brought up Iraq and WMDs and calling me a warmonger and saying I will have the blood of millions on my hands for apparently proving him wrong.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinge...78#.bxwKz4xQpg

There's the full text of the report. This report has been confirmed to be genuine, but its contents were what was at issue as it was unverified.

And yes, the BBC link itself verifies the existence of one of the people mentioned in the report (though with their name spelled incorrectly) and corroborates other details.

If you don't understand how anonymous sources work or don't trust them, that's an issue on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by stabya23 View Post
    Please, by all means, 2nd account for someone obviously banned, what part is fake? Because so far it is closer to being proven true to being proven fake.

Deleted
    You didn't blow anything out of the water. You ignored it because you don't like anonymous sources. That is all. But enjoy your time off. Again.
    Says a man whose lost the argument

Congratulations for proving to the internet that you trust bullshit when its put in front of you.

FYI i was 100% against going into Iraq at the time, and yes i was in a total minority... who was proven correct?

The fact is that they had more 'proof' back then, and that was proven an orchestrated lie from the USA. And now with considerably LESS proof people trust this shit a second time around... seriously bro if you trust this crap you are nothing more than a gullible fukkwit. Oh and you can class yourself as a warmonger too... because you represent the kind of idiot that killed thousands of young Americans in Iraq.

That blood will be on your hands....

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinge...78#.bxwKz4xQpg

There's the full text of the report. This report has been confirmed to be genuine, but its contents were what was at issue as it was unverified.

And yes, the BBC link itself verifies the existence of one of the people mentioned in the report (though with their name spelled incorrectly) and corroborates other details.

If you don't understand how anonymous sources work or don't trust them, that's an issue on your end.
    Yeah, he doesn't like anything anonymous, even though that is how journalism has worked since forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Says a man whose lost the argument

Congratulations for proving to the internet that you trust bullshit when its put in front of you.

FYI i was 100% against going into Iraq at the time, and yes i was in a total minority... who was proven correct?

The fact is that they had more 'proof' back then, and that was proven an orchestrated lie from the USA. And now with considerably LESS proof people trust this shit a second time around... seriously bro if you trust this crap you are nothing more than a gullible fukkwit. Oh and you can class yourself as a warmonger too... because you represent the kind of idiot that killed thousands of young Americans in Iraq.

That blood will be on your hands....
    WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I never said anything about being for or against the Iraq war or any war. Hell if you wanted to know, all you had to do was ask. I have never been for the Iraq war.

Deleted
    Yeah, he doesn't like anything anonymous, even though that is how journalism has worked since forever.
    100% correct i dont trust that shit either.

Ive come to my conclusions myself thanks... i dont need a garbage news outlet to prove im right.

- - - Updated - - -

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I never said anything about being for or against the Iraq war or any war. Hell if you wanted to know, all you had to do was ask. I have never been for the Iraq war.
    I said that because you blindly believe that crap about Russia from the mainstream media.

You are 100% behind it, you trust it without question.

You have the audacity to try to shame those of us who are questioning it. Those of us who dont trust either the sources or those who report it.

So yes, you are a warmonger, the exact same kinda gullible idiot that trusted the 'evidence' presented the last time around for Iraq.

I suggest bleach... its probably the best at cleaning that blood off your hands.

Infracted - please stop derailing the conversation with repeatedly and randomly calling other posters warmongers
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-04-21 at 10:09 PM.

Ive come to my conclusions myself thanks... i dont need a garbage news outlet to prove im right.

- - - Updated - - -

I said that because you blindly believe that crap about Russia from the mainstream media.

You are 100% behind it, you trust it without question.

You have the audacity to try to shame those of us who are questioning it. Those of us who dont trust either the sources or those who report it.

So yes, you are a warmonger, the exact same kinda gullible idiot that trusted the 'evidence' presented the last time around for Iraq.

I suggest bleach... its probably the best at cleaning that blood off your hands.
    I guarantee your conclusions will most likely be wrong, EVERY FUCKING TIME, if you don't trust anonymous sources.

I am 100% behind it, because the evidence is there. EVEN MORESO than the Iraq war narrative. If I am a warmonger for believing evidence then yes I am a fucking warmonger. Even though that has absolute fuck all to do with what is being discussed.

I guarantee your conclusions will most likely be wrong, EVERY FUCKING TIME, if you don't trust anonymous sources.

I am 100% behind it, because the evidence is there. EVEN MORESO than the Iraq war narrative. If I am a warmonger for believing evidence then yes I am a fucking warmonger. Even though that has absolute fuck all to do with what is being discussed.
    So, when is President Donald J. Trump going to be impeached and imprisoned?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    So, when is President Donald J. Trump going to be impeached and imprisoned?
    Again, like everyone has said, investigations like this take time. Watergate took 2 years. And with investigations like this, that have the presidency at stake, they want to be right and check every lead. Just because you want to ignore it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Again, like everyone has said, investigations like this take time. Watergate took 2 years. And with investigations like this, that have the presidency at stake, they want to be right and check every lead. Just because you want to ignore it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.
    Is it happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Is it happening?
    The investigations into these connections and Russian interference? Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    A bunch of crybaby's that can't handle the fact their side didn't win. If they go for impeachment, the Trump supporters will start fighting back. This would probably include Armed Protests. That's where Democrats want to go?
    If you're pathetic enough that you have to resort to armed protests to defend someone betraying the office of the president to collude with a foreign power and enrich his own family then you're just the type of stupid that deserves to get shit protesting something that idiotic.

Sorry but unlike you I don't scramble to gobble up the president's ejaculate like you seem inclined to do with trump. Your pathetic threat of violence is more sad than it is righteous or intimidating.

[/COLOR]
    If anything has proven itself it's you proving that your should stop coming to your own conclusions because they're so ass hat retarded and seldom right and are nothing more than confirmation bias disguised poorly as objective thought and critical thinking. Coming to idiotic conclusion and ignoring the facts, aka what you're doing, is not something to be applauded.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2017-04-21 at 10:37 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the armed protest thing is for another thread entirely. The whole Berkeley situation is a pretty good example of both sides doing more harm than good to themselves by speaking with their fists & weapons.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.