Page 65 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Carter Page, Carter Page, Marsha- uh, Carter Page.

My oh my. http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/21/politi...wtsr0421russia
    First the FBI gets a FISA warrant, and now this?

Doesn't look good, Senor Page.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Carter Page, Carter Page, Marsha- uh, Carter Page.

Doesn't look good, Senor Page.
    They have hours of wiretapped conversations of page since last summer...and if as late as last month there is no evidence to support collusion..then i doubt there is anything. this might work on your ANTIFA girfriends...but nobody else believes this will amount to anything

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I certainly know that. But to Right wingers that say they don't trust them, it usually means they don't trust them because they are critical of people they like. Especially the Washington Post and New York Times.
    That's definitely fair, and I can most certainly agree that saying something is "fake" because you don't agree with it is asinine and anti-intellectual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabya23 View Post
    They have hours of wiretapped conversations of page since last summer...and if as late as last month there is no evidence to support collusion..then i doubt there is anything. this might work on your ANTIFA girfriends...but nobody else believes this will amount to anything
    Shit, I have an ANTIFA girlfriend?

Damn, is she like a side-chick that I can bang whenever or...?

Deleted
    hmm "official". very interesting word

Quote Originally Posted by stabya23 View Post
    Considering the secret meetings with Trump transition team members and campaign members, there is certainly more evidence of collusion than there isn't. You have Manafort, Page, Sessions, Flynn, Tillerson, and that Prince guy, founder of Blackwater mercenary group, that have all had meetings with either Russian groups or were employed by Russian sympathizers like Manafort did with the Ukranian dictator that was paying him.

Unless you're a skinhead, then she'll bang you. And whiny putzes here will complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope my secret ANTIFA girlfriend is cute. It's be a shame if she was one of those 'Rawr Gamer Girl' with a bad attitude.

It's like people in this thread think real life is a criminal justice TV show with how quickly they expect everything to wrap up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Unless you're a skinhead, then she'll bang you. And whiny putzes here will complain.
    I mean, I have hair. Kinda need a haircut... Meh.

Deleted

have fun with moldylocks. she doesnt shave anywhere though.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It's like people in this thread think real life is a criminal justice TV show with how quickly they expect everything to wrap up.
    Thing is, it's shaping up to be more like a really badly written spy novel. As in, the conspirators are so bad at covering their tracks that it's literally stranger than fiction (because fiction has to be believable).

Don't worry guys. Trump will be impeached any day now.

Fucking morons.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-04-22 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    Don't worry guys. Trump will be impeached any day now.

Fucking morons.
    Man, I wish we could look into the alternate universe where conservatives subjected Trump to exactly as much scrutiny and suspicion as they used toward Obama and Hillary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    have fun with moldylocks. she doesnt shave anywhere though.
    Hold up there captain planet, if you want me to put my ass on the line, you have to bring me females with hairy jungles down south.

oh hoo yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Hold up there captain planet, if you want me to put my ass on the line, you have to bring me females with hairy jungles down south.

oh hoo yeah
    But we're all hairless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    But we're all hairless.
    ... I want off this planet

Deleted

oh hoo yeah

I just implied that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Thing is, it's shaping up to be more like a really badly written spy novel. As in, the conspirators are so bad at covering their tracks that it's literally stranger than fiction (because fiction has to be believable).
    Fiction in various forms have made so many people unable to tackle the real world. If someone dramatized the month after the shots in Sarajevo up to declaration of war between Austria-Hungary and Serbia about a month later. Most people would riot and demand it be "realistically portraid". Since seriously "You can't expect us to believe the Kaiser of Germany would go on a vacation like that!" Or that the Russian (or Austrian) diplomat to Serbia would die of heart failure at such a coincidental time!

Which just makes it when shit like this happens even more unbelievable to them. Like the Business Plot people not keeping track on the relations between the general they picked and the president they wanted to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The investigations into these connections and Russian interference? Yeah.
    How is this coming along?

Any day now, still?