Finally finished "Balance of Power" and I'm saddened to say that I'm underwhelmed by the flaming Ashbringer. It looks so unfinished! The colored flame should fade off at all the edges, but as-is, it just goes to the fixed boundary of the blade and stays there.

And, of course, the blade is too thick, as is Blizzard's design wont these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Anyways, I got the LFR ToV set! I love it so much. I gotta find a spear to match it. I also forgot how much I missed mogit. Already my love for xmog has come flooding back now that it's been updated.
    Dark Edge of Depravity, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Finally finished "Balance of Power" and I'm saddened to say that I'm underwhelmed by the flaming Ashbringer. It looks so unfinished! The colored flame should fade off at all the edges, but as-is, it just goes to the fixed boundary of the blade and stays there.

And, of course, the blade is too thick, as is Blizzard's design wont these days.

Dark Edge of Depravity, for sure.
    Most of the particle effects in the game that are attached to weapons or mounts don't make any sense or look all that great. Like flames on a weapon that follow the weapon model exactly instead of flying off where they should spawn, since it's just a fixed animation and not actually particles.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    World of Warcraft, The Upgraded Tier Set

^next expansion
    12/10 would buy. Also, extremely jealous of my Horde Paladin and his pvp colors.
    Last edited by RG7620; 2017-04-20 at 06:59 PM. Reason: broken image

Quote Originally Posted by RG7620 View Post
    12/10 would buy. Also, extremely jealous of my Horde Paladin and his pvp colors.
    I'd totally pay for a remake of all classes and tier sets. Would be so great!

Yeah, the set is rather good. Got it my self. There are times I wish I was Alliance (As they get all the gold/blue sets), but some of the red horde sets really do work out. And we are after all Blood Elfs, red is kinda our theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Kellorion
    I keep coming back to this set, ret is T1 blue Ashbringer

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account

Need the pvp belt maybe. Might use a tabard too to cover some stuff.

Didn't like the robe for our LFR t19 so I found some warrior HFC pieces to work well. The one on the right is goals for later.
    Last edited by Sett; 2017-04-21 at 09:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

*SNIP*[/IMG]

Need the pvp belt maybe. Might use a tabard too to cover some stuff.

*SNIP*
    *SNIP*

Didn't like the robe for our LFR t19 so I found some warrior HFC pieces to work well. The one on the right is goals for later.
    Great looks! I like the LFR Highlord set with some HFC plate armor thrown in for just enough variance, but still Highlord.

As for the Onslaught looking set, I think you should throw in a bit more armor to differentiate it from being overly Onslaught, if that's what you're going for.

Very good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Great looks! I like the LFR Highlord set with some HFC plate armor thrown in for just enough variance, but still Highlord.

As for the Onslaught looking set, I think you should throw in a bit more armor to differentiate it from being overly Onslaught, if that's what you're going for.

Very good.
    I might for the warrior t20! I have always wanted to use those shoulders with warrior t6 though and finally got my wish now. The warrior t10 pieces might be decent with it, not sure yet. I think I'm just really excited with how much new textures there is with this expac's armor sets. I finally feel like armor pieces are getting the weight they've always needed. No more spray coats on characters, you know?

I think I'm just really excited with how much new textures there is with this expac's armor sets. I finally feel like armor pieces are getting the weight they've always needed. No more spray coats on characters, you know?
    I feel ya!

I do wish the T20 pally armor used an actual model for the cloth part around the upper chest to give it depth and such, or have the other little details in the chestplate pop out more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I wasn't happy with t20 besides the shoulders. Nothing new added to the model unlike what DKs and Warriors got.

Some good xmog news for those that missed the vanilla bosses!

Azuregos, Kazzak, and the Green dragons return!

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Did you happen to come across a sword and shield that goes well with this set?

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    The prestige 1 sword and shield fit perfectly IMO. It's got the same greenish blue effect the shoulders have, and the colors on the metals are pretty much the same as both the LFR tier and the Cata PvP set used in the pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Yeah I wasn't happy with t20 besides the shoulders. Nothing new added to the model unlike what DKs and Warriors got.

Some good xmog news for those that missed the vanilla bosses!

Azuregos, Kazzak, and the Green dragons return!
    Eh, DKs got a new model because there wasn't anything old to base it on? And I find it rather lacking..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I think some DKs would be willing to trade.

10+ Year Old Account
    D'oh. I meant t19! T20 is another story, yeah. Sorry folks. Our t19 robes compared to the other plated sets felt lacking in the gloves, boots, and chest.

- - - Updated - - -

Am enjoying how mythic t20 works with t6 though.
    Last edited by Sett; 2017-04-22 at 05:22 PM.

Shield from socrethar should fit it (mythic version) - should have matching white and redish collours to it

I only look at 2-hand mogs, but the Challenge Mode shield from WoD looks nice with it.

Quote Originally Posted by serupiya View Post
    what set is this? can anyone link items

Item list:
    Shoulder: Mantle of Winged Triumph (SoO)
    Chest: Breastplate of the Silver Hand (Order Hall)
    Gloves: Gauntlets of the Silver Hand (Order Hall)
    Waist: Girdle of the Silver Hand (Order Hall)
    Legs: Chrono-tempered Legplates (NH Mythic)
    Feet: Immaculately Polished Boots (NH Mythic
    Weapon: Sin'dorei Warblade (Ghostlands ending group quest)
    Tabard: Blood Knight Tabard
    Armory
    "You speak of justice? of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave and the true meaning of fear!"

Nothing original, but I finally got the last piece for the DK LFR T19 recolor and wanted to try it out with a full matching outfit. Turns out it's money with the Mythic recolor of the Fel-Burning Blade. Also looks nice with the LFR recolor of Gar'tok, Strength of the Faithful. Sword is using the Icy Chill illusion to match the similar effect coming from the shoulders.

Item List
    Head: Venom-Fanged Barbute (LFR)
    Shoulder: Midnight Herald's Pauldrons (LFR)
    Cloak: Black-Blooded Drape
    Chest: Horror Inscribed Chestguard (LFR)
    Hands: Bridgebreaker Gauntlets (LFR)
    Waist: Waistplate of Fractured Realities (LFR)
    Legs: Storm-Battered Legplates (LFR)

Feet: Leystone Toe-Kickers (LFR)

Weapon: Fel-Burning Blade (M)
    Illusion: Icy Chill
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-04-26 at 03:48 PM.