Poll: If Le Pen wins, is the EU finished?

Thread: If Le Pen Wins

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Chinese and India. Of course not. This isn't an argument against Globalism though. These two countries and the 10 or so that border them hold roughly 60% of the worlds population with India and China holding 1 billion each.

The neighbouring countries are already looking towards India as the local leader except Pakistan which looks towards China. In less than a Generation if the EU splinters these two countries + the US will look at Europe and use it as a means to expand their influence and at the expense of the locals. That's what big powers do to minor powers. Especially when no European country has more than 90m people, none will be able to compete at the world stage as the bigger nations and individually will have so little negotiating power against the likes of China, India, USA and other growing nations.

This isn't the case of European countries falling backwards and doing things wrong. This is a case of the 3rd world modernizing and by having larger population base and better natural resources will be able to out power european countries.
    In other words, the status quo will be kept. Just like we have today functional small states which are safe and prosperous, we can have them in the future provided they align with a greater power. Good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    A Slavic federation needs to erase our ethnic divisions and that's it.
    Right which has proven not to be able to happen, in fact the last slavic federation created out of thin air 2 perhaps 3 different slavic ethnicities. The biggest one being the so called Macedonian ethnicity which until Tito went on a "I want Thesaloniki as a port." thought process were proud Bulgarians.

You're living in a delusional world. Hell most slavic nations hate the moscow leadership right now and likely will take a lot of grovelling by the next 5 leaders after Putin to get any kind of normalization.

But why stop at just slavs, why not Germanics, Arabs, Greeks, Western Europeans etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then why try and stop others from doing the exact same thing?

I guess you are fine with being a hypocrite... so be it.
    Because it is bad for my society/continent. It's not hypocritical.

- - - Updated - - -

Right which has proven not to be able to happen, in fact the last slavic federation created out of thin air 2 perhaps 3 different slavic ethnicities. The biggest one being the so called Macedonian ethnicity which until Tito went on a "I want Thesaloniki as a port." thought process were proud Bulgarians.

You're living in a delusional world. Hell most slavic nations hate the moscow leadership right now and likely will take a lot of grovelling by the next 5 leaders after Putin to get any kind of normalization.

But why stop at just slavs, why not Germanics, Arabs, Greeks, Western Europeans etc etc.
    It will happen one day or another. I know it.

What do you mean by the last line?

In other words, the status quo will be kept. Just like we have today functional small states which are safe and prosperous, we can have them in the future provided they align with a greater power. Good to know!
    More like small states that go "Yes sir thank you sir, please save us from other sir over there while we bend over and take it from you sir." that's the life of a small country next to the likes of the US and in the future China, India and a couple other growing powers. Bosnia does it already anyway.

Because it is bad for my society/continent. It's not hypocritical.
    Yes, it is hypocritical. You did something, now you want to stop others from doing the exact same thing. Apply it to anything else. You buy a gun, then you want to ban others from buying guns. You smoke pot, then you want to ban others from smoking pot. You whore yourself out for money, then you want to ban others from being prostitutes.

You are a hypocrite, the sooner you accept it, the better. Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you get to ban it. It's especially hilarious when you did the exact same thing.

What do you mean by the last line?
    What I mean is what's so super awesome about slavs that makes you better that you don't want to be with the rest of humanity which genetically is practically the same in 99.999999% of ways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Globalist/Cuck/Libtard is my guess and my hellhole, literally anywhere
    You want to have kids but lack the male vitality? Sure, I got you covered bro. You can raise my and your gfs kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    people who want open, unrestricted borders.
    Sweden ( at least in 10-15 years it will be one) and no-go zones in uk and france. The majority of the middle east...
    Well, I don't want unrestricted borders. I don't know anybody who does.

Where would you emigrate to? Where would you go to escape?

Deleted
    More like small states that go "Yes sir thank you sir, please save us from other sir over there while we bend over and take it from you sir." that's the life of a small country next to the likes of the US and in the future China, India and a couple other growing powers. Bosnia does it already anyway.
    Sure, and that's more preferable than losing our countries for the sake of being "good to the world". Also, I do want a larger country, but a Slavic country, not a nefarious pseudo-European union.

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    yeah no, unlike the US if le pen wins doesnt mean his party is in charge of everything to. Most of the government would still be against leaving the EU so i have no worries
    Just how clueless are you? I mean, when you can't get the gender of the person right who gives a fuck what you think of the policies?

Deleted
    What I mean is what's so super awesome about slavs that makes you better that you don't want to be with the rest of humanity which genetically is practically the same in 99.999999% of ways.
    Slavs are spiritual, intelligent and proud people with good and rich cultures that we all want to keep. That's why we need to unite and make ourselves strong and immune to external threats.

I like all people. I would never be racist or hateful, but the truth is that people come in different genetics, and some groups have more "favourable" averages than other.

Sure, and that's more preferable than losing our countries for the sake of being "good to the world". Also, I do want a larger country, but a Slavic country, not a nefarious pseudo-European union.
    What is wrong for the good of the world. What has the european union done that is so nefarious. Come on let's have some answers that don't fall into nationalistic flag waiving.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    If there is no EU, who will European governments blame for their own problems?
    If there is no EU, what happens to all the EU servers?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    What is wrong for the good of the world. What has the european union done that is so nefarious. Come on let's have some answers that don't fall into nationalistic flag waiving.
    It has opened the door to millions of foreigners, and has rooted itself in a progressive ideology that seeks to undervalue the meaning of "European" and try to turn Europe that way into a globalist magnet for all people to come and stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Just how clueless are you? I mean, when you can't get the gender of the person right who gives a fuck what you think of the policies?
    Much less than you i'm sure, having lived in the Netherlands and now in the US and traveled extensively in my life. It's a fucking typo, get over yourself ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    TL DR "Fuck you, got mine."
    He probably does have a point in and so far as he is a naturalized citizen who seems to have met with his obligations to fit into his new culture. Many of the immigrants currently flooding into Europe have not even the faintest hint of such aspirations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    He probably does have a point in and so far as he is a naturalized citizen who seems to have met with his obligations to fit into his new culture. Many of the immigrants currently flooding into Europe have not even the faintest hint of such aspirations.
    Well, if that is so he should demand his parents to leave.

A Slavic federation needs to erase our ethnic divisions and that's it.
    Cleanse them, if you will...
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Well, I don't want unrestricted borders. I don't know anybody who does.

Where would you emigrate to? Where would you go to escape?
    Or more accurately, people who are fond of swedens immigration policy. Are you?

Where id emigrate to? Depends on the developments in the next few years.

So, the Op its a environmental-sensitive slav immigrant who happens to be a nationalist?

LOL