Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mog Week Tokens; what will they actually buy?

I love me some transmog, but can't seem to find any information on what these tokens will actually be used to purchase. Anyone happen to know?

It seems like the rewards haven't been added to the PTR yet. I imagine they'll be pieces of tiers/sets that were made unavailable or never existed in-game in the first place, since they mentioned on twitter when 7.2 came out that they never realized how many unfinished sets there are until they made the set tab in 7.2 and that they'll fix that at some point.
    Example: Warrior HC T10 boots which didn't exist till Violet Hold in Legion.

I just hope they don't make it where you can't be super biased. Queue with a friend and you vote for each other each time so everyone else loses type thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Transmoggable gear.
    oh wow thanks
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    I just hope they don't make it where you can't be super biased. Queue with a friend and you vote for each other each time so everyone else loses type thing.
    You mean you hope they make it so you can't be biased, because that's what should happen.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    You mean you hope they make it so you can't be biased, because that's what should happen.
    Any biased is super biased, especially out of 6 people, 2 people up and 4 people voting, that's 25% of the vote. A system should be in place where you only get queued from people outside of your server and you can only solo queue or full group queue.

The vendor has yet to appear, so not sure yet.

It should be interesting to see how they balance this...do they let you queue with friends and thus allow rampant "win trading" or do they not allow you to queue with friends and make this 100x less fun. Either way it is a going to be a problem...

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope there will be retired transmog gear including crates of old world vanilla retired green junk to complete your collection without having to pay 20k gold per gear when you even see them

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully white tiger plate shoulders that every plate class can get.

I really hope the vendor sells missing pieces of gear to complete sets.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I hope there will be retired transmog gear including crates of old world vanilla retired green junk to complete your collection without having to pay 20k gold per gear when you even see them
    This would totally ruin 40% of my market,please no..
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    I really hope the vendor sells missing pieces of gear to complete sets.
    you have drinks on me

Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    This would totally ruin 40% of my market,please no..

GOOD. Extremely overpriced.
    Last edited by SoulForge; 2017-04-22 at 01:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    T3 just to watch all the auction house heros cry

Calling it now, for DKs you'll be yet another version of the starter blue set.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    It should be interesting to see how they balance this...do they let you queue with friends and thus allow rampant "win trading" or do they not allow you to queue with friends and make this 100x less fun. Either way it is a going to be a problem...
    I would hope for something like pet battles, anonymised.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Hopefully white tiger plate shoulders that every plate class can get.
    There is one already. Every plate class can get the full normal white tiger set.

But I doubt it'll be this specific mate. Probably either new transmog gear that they think of (kinda like the cash shop helmets except purchasable in game with tokens and different pieces of gear) or it'll be pieces of gear that are missing from specific sets in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    There is one already. Every plate class can get the full normal white tiger set.
    Nope. There's heroic look-alikes for all classes, but the only normal white tiger shoulders are paladin-only.

Bits for specific sets that are missing bits would be good too, though. They must be aware of them, a number of sets in the new set-finder reflect this.