Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

i want to buy my blood elf female old models in cash shop.

Take my money blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    >tfw no blood elf gf

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    >tfw no blood elf gf
    yes more blood elf female!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you pay money for literally 3 polygons

Quote Originally Posted by nspeil View Post
    Take my money blizz.
    What are you talking about? You can re-enable the old models if you wanted to in the options.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    What are you talking about? You can re-enable the old models if you wanted to in the options.
    No. Blood elf and Night elf old models have completely removed. Check it yourself before making such a comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Why would you pay money for literally 3 polygons
    because I want and I need

I hate new female models.

Deleted
    Sigh, even if you use the old models, it's not the old animations.. What's the point?

No. Blood elf and Night elf old models have completely removed. Check it yourself before making such a comment.
    Maybe some of the animations, but the old models are still there if you enable the option.

What you asked for was models. Not animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Sigh, even if you use the old models, it's not the old animations.. What's the point?
    I don't need old animations. I just want my old BE models.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe some of the animations, but the old models are still there if you enable the option.

No. BE and NE old models are removed. NE/BE are now stuck with new models. Stop talking pointless things

No.. he's right, the old models for Nelves and Belves were completely removed in Legion, not just the animations. Demon Hunter animations and features cannot be used by the old models so if someone were to use the old models, DH's who are running around the said person would constantly glitch out and cause a bunch of issues so Blizzard removed them from them completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    No.. he's right, the old models for Nelves and Belves were completely removed in Legion, not just the animations. Demon Hunter animations and features cannot be used by the old models so if someone were to use the old models, DH's who are running around the said person would constantly glitch out and cause a bunch of issues so Blizzard removed them from them completely.
    Demon hunter is an excuse for removing old models. Non-DH classes old models should still be able to use for NE/BE.

I want to pay $100 to bring them back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Take my money blizz.
    Well.. If you have the money to buy the employment of a programmer team for about a week, you could proberly get it back.... So the price is about 100.000$ Pretty cheap for custom models
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Take my money blizz.
    What do you mean? The old player model? You can still turn those on.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Well.. If you have the money to buy the employment of a programmer team for about a week, you could proberly get it back.... So the price is about 100.000$ Pretty cheap for custom models
    i'm sure I'm not the only one who want this service. At least 100k players will pay this service.

No, OP is right. They're asking for something incredibly silly in my opinion, but they are right about BE/NE models.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could use the old models with their original animations, started to miss 'em on plenty of races. Especially tauren male, gnomes and dwarves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Uhm, why would they remove the old models because of Demon Hunters? It would suffice to just disable them for Demon Hunters, but keep them enabled for all the other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Uhm, why would they remove the old models because of Demon Hunters? It would suffice to just disable them for Demon Hunters, but keep them enabled for all the other classes.
    doesn't change the fact that they did get rid of them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Log on WoW and try it for yourself then.

No. BE and NE old models are removed. NE/BE are now stuck with new models. Stop talking pointless things
    Maybe try communicating better. And explaining it. Rather than needlessly being a dick.

People are referring to http://i.imgur.com/g8U3sKk.png

But the BE and NE "Old" versions were removed because of DH right? So you can't get the old NE and BE appearance anymore. Even if you aren't a DH?