Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Maybe try communicating better. And explaining it. Rather than needlessly being a dick.

People are referring to http://i.imgur.com/g8U3sKk.png

But the BE and NE "Old" versions were removed because of DH right? So you can't get the old NE and BE appearance anymore. Even if you aren't a DH?
    Yes.
    I refer that option doesn't work for NE/BE.

- - - Updated - - -

If demon hunter can be a reason for removing old models, I believe other old models will be removed in the future too. I'm willing to pay $100 for each of my character.

10+ Year Old Account
    No thanks, new models are 100x better and I always hated the old models even during the time they were relevant as other MMOs I played had better looking models, weapons, etc back in 2005+

New models came about 4-5 years too late IMO.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    No thanks, new models are 100x better and I always hated the old models even during the time
    That is your opinion. Not fact. I don't think so.
    they were relevant as other MMOs I played had better looking models, weapons, etc back in 2005+
    Then don't use transmog.
    New models came about 4-5 years too late IMO.
    They should never revamp anything. All revamps are garbage imo. Timewalking is a perfect example.
    Last edited by nspeil; 2017-04-22 at 07:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nspeil View Post
    Take my money blizz.
    Uhm.. get that there addon, I think it is?

I don't really want to look at your low quality character model. The game is meant to evolve, not walk backwards.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Put it in cash shop! Every will be happy

Deleted
    Oh God... Again that toxic nostalgia boy. Go to your private server mate and never return.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Uhm.. get that there addon, I think it is?

I don't really want to look at your low quality character model. The game is meant to evolve, not walk backwards.
    New models are low quality character model. Just look at those aliasing in your armory.

If demon hunter can be a reason for removing old models, I believe other old models will be removed in the future too. I'm willing to pay $100 for each of my character.
    You may be willing to pay that much, but there are not many others who would also want old models back, and even less who would be willing to pay for it. You're overestimating how many people would pay money for this severely. You'd be lucky to get 1000 people who would pay $100 for the option. Let alone 100,000.

It isn't a realistic request, even suggesting that you could give $100 to Blizzard and them be like "ok we'll do this" is a bit laughable. That isn't how it works.

If you want the old models back, put this post on the wow forums. Waste of time putting it here.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo123 View Post
    Oh God... Again that toxic nostalgia boy. Go to your private server mate and never return.
    LOL. You are advertising private servers. Good job.

Deleted
    Take my money blizz.
    There's a simple solution to this. It's called "get over it"

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    You may be willing to pay that much, but there are not many others who would also want old models back, and even less who would be willing to pay for it. You're overestimating how many people would pay money for this severely. You'd be lucky to get 1000 people who would pay $100 for the option. Let alone 100,000.
    It is not overestimated. I have seen so many people don't even buy this expansion because they remove old BE models.
    It isn't a realistic request, even suggesting that you could give $100 to Blizzard and them be like "ok we'll do this" is a bit laughable. That isn't how it works.

If you want the old models back, put this post on the wow forums. Waste of time putting it here.
    Then they will ban you.

LOL. You are advertising private servers. Good job.
    He's not, really. He's just making a point that if you want old models, your only solution is to go to a private server because Blizzard is really unlikely to bother reenabling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    There's a simple solution to this. It's called "get over it"
    Remove LFR and you should get over it first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    He's not, really. He's just making a point that if you want old models, your only solution is to go to a private server because Blizzard is really unlikely to bother reenabling them.
    He is, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    New models are low quality character model. Just look at those aliasing in your armory.
    I'm not looking at the armory but ingame, and the newer models are more welcomed for me, than the old ones.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    What. The. Hell??!
    You make no sense at all.

The old NE/BE models are gone. They're not coming back. I'm sorry. Cry a moment if you have to, but they're not coming back. Because no one (except you) wants them.

Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That.. made.. like.. no sense, at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    The old NE/BE models are gone. They're not coming back. I'm sorry. Cry a moment if you have to, but they're not coming back. Because no one (except you) wants them.
    No one(except me) is wrong. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=44#post-867

https://www.battlenet.com.cn/forums/...4082931?page=1

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=26#post-520
    Last edited by nspeil; 2017-04-22 at 08:08 AM.

Deleted
    Will never for the life of me understand how someone could prefer the old models, the new ones look the same but better.

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    the new ones look the same
    Your eyes are bad.
    but better.
    Old models are better for me.

The display of old or new character models isn't on a per-race or per character toggle, it is all or nothing.
    There is likely a technical reason for that.
    As demon hunters require the new models, there wouldn't with that toggle be an option to do both at once.

How realistic that would have been to resolve, none of us can say.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.